OT: Trump and Putin Held a Second, Undisclosed, Private Conversation
Stormin' Norman
2017-07-18 23:47:06 UTC
Sometimes the boss (Putin), simply insists on having private
discussions with his employee (Trump).......

Seriously, it makes little sense to not disclose this kind of meeting,
it is going to get out and it just makes Trump look worse, which in
and of itself is surprising.....

Trump and Putin Held a Second, Undisclosed, Private Conversation

WASHINGTON - President Trump had a second, previously undisclosed,
private conversation with President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia this
month, the White House acknowledged on Tuesday, raising new questions
about their relationship as the cloud of Russia investigations
continues to shadow the Trump administration...... (more)

http://nyti.ms/2uAqtvd

OR

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/18/world/europe/trump-putin-undisclosed-meeting.html
Ed Pawlowski
2017-07-18 23:58:02 UTC
Post by Stormin' Norman
Sometimes the boss (Putin), simply insists on having private
discussions with his employee (Trump).......
Seriously, it makes little sense to not disclose this kind of meeting,
it is going to get out and it just makes Trump look worse, which in
and of itself is surprising.....
Trump and Putin Held a Second, Undisclosed, Private Conversation
WASHINGTON - President Trump had a second, previously undisclosed,
private conversation with President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia this
month, the White House acknowledged on Tuesday, raising new questions
about their relationship as the cloud of Russia investigations
continues to shadow the Trump administration...... (more)
http://nyti.ms/2uAqtvd
OR
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/18/world/europe/trump-putin-undisclosed-meeting.html
That could be good or bad. There is always the formal meeting of powers
for the public show but the real work is often done quietly behind the
scenes.

The original publicized meeting was scheduled for a mere 30 minutes You
don't solve the world's problems in a half hour. I hope the later
meeting was a good one. Who knows?
Stormin' Norman
2017-07-19 00:04:50 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by Stormin' Norman
[...]
You know me, I think it was simply Trump's first performance review
with his boss...... ;-)

Now, if Trump were warning the murderous schmuck to stay out of our
elections and those of our allies, I would be impressed, but the odds
of that happening are virtually nil.
Ed Pawlowski
2017-07-19 01:07:18 UTC
Post by Stormin' Norman
You know me, I think it was simply Trump's first performance review
with his boss...... ;-)
Now, if Trump were warning the murderous schmuck to stay out of our
elections and those of our allies, I would be impressed, but the odds
of that happening are virtually nil.
You may be right, but I'm hoping they agreed to the charade for the
press but promised not to nuke each other. Maybe agreed to both nuke
the dwarf in North Korea if he starts anything.
Stormin' Norman
2017-07-19 01:28:26 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by Stormin' Norman
You know me, I think it was simply Trump's first performance review
with his boss...... ;-)
Now, if Trump were warning the murderous schmuck to stay out of our
elections and those of our allies, I would be impressed, but the odds
of that happening are virtually nil.
You may be right, but I'm hoping they agreed to the charade for the
press but promised not to nuke each other. Maybe agreed to both nuke
the dwarf in North Korea if he starts anything.
I like your optimism, but I do not share it.

I am positive that Putin is playing Trump like a fiddle. I mean
really, Trump came back telling the world that Putin has assured him
that the Russians didn't meddle in our elections, in fact, he told him
twice.

All one has to do is blow in Trump's ear and he will believe anything
said by any despot. I really liked how he believed the PRC president,
Xi Jinping, when he told him he was going to make a real effort to
resolve the DPRK problem..... uh, huh. But, he did award Trump his
trademark protections in China, so it was a win for Trump personally.

The POTUS is a huckster and a con man and, he is very susceptible to
others of his ilk, IMHO.
Trumpster
2017-07-19 08:48:01 UTC
Post by Stormin' Norman
I am positive that Putin is playing Trump like a fiddle. I mean
really, Trump came back telling the world that Putin has assured him
that the Russians didn't meddle in our elections, in fact, he told him
twice.
At the time of the election, your boy (Team Obama) was in charge.

Did your boy (Team Obama) fail to keeping our election system secure?
Cindy Hamilton
2017-07-19 10:45:15 UTC
Post by Trumpster
Post by Stormin' Norman
I am positive that Putin is playing Trump like a fiddle. I mean
really, Trump came back telling the world that Putin has assured him
that the Russians didn't meddle in our elections, in fact, he told him
twice.
At the time of the election, your boy (Team Obama) was in charge.
Did your boy (Team Obama) fail to keeping our election system secure?
Possibly not, but the responsibility to secure our elections now lies
with the current administration.

Does anybody really believe Putin when he says, "We didn't meddle
in your elections. Pinky swear!"

Cindy Hamilton
BurfordTJustice
Cindy Hamilton
Cindy Hamilton
2017-07-19 13:19:42 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
Show the evidence he did.
You're right. Trump could have been lying when he said that
Putin said that he didn't interfere in our elections.

Oh, you mean evidence that Russia interfered in our elections?
What do I look like, the FBI? Let them investigate it, or
some other law-enforcement body who has the resources to do so.

Cindy Hamilton
Post by BurfordTJustice
Cindy Hamilton
trader_4
2017-07-19 15:34:03 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by Trumpster
Post by Stormin' Norman
I am positive that Putin is playing Trump like a fiddle. I mean
really, Trump came back telling the world that Putin has assured him
that the Russians didn't meddle in our elections, in fact, he told him
twice.
At the time of the election, your boy (Team Obama) was in charge.
Did your boy (Team Obama) fail to keeping our election system secure?
Possibly not, but the responsibility to secure our elections now lies
with the current administration.
Does anybody really believe Putin when he says, "We didn't meddle
in your elections. Pinky swear!"
Cindy Hamilton
It is being investigated by law enforcement and Congress. The ones that
don;t want it investigated, that are undermining the investigation at
every opportunity, is Trump and the trumpets. Plus, former heads of
US intel have gone public, every one is on the record saying that they
saw the evidence and know Russia did it. James Clapper has also said
recently that the Trump scandal will be bigger than Watergate. We may
have gotten a glimpse of what is to come from the disclosure of the
Don Jr meeting.
Stormin' Norman
2017-07-19 12:38:38 UTC
Trump believes him....... ;-)
c***@snyder.on.ca
2017-07-19 21:17:46 UTC
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by Trumpster
Post by Stormin' Norman
I am positive that Putin is playing Trump like a fiddle. I mean
really, Trump came back telling the world that Putin has assured him
that the Russians didn't meddle in our elections, in fact, he told him
twice.
At the time of the election, your boy (Team Obama) was in charge.
Did your boy (Team Obama) fail to keeping our election system secure?
Possibly not, but the responsibility to secure our elections now lies
with the current administration.
Does anybody really believe Putin when he says, "We didn't meddle
in your elections. Pinky swear!"
Cindy Hamilton
Just like believing trump when he says "Russia didn't meddle
in our elections. Pinky swear!"

Stormin' Norman
2017-07-19 12:34:15 UTC
Post by Stormin' Norman
I am positive that Putin is playing Trump like a fiddle. I mean
really, Trump came back telling the world that Putin has assured him
that the Russians didn't meddle in our elections, in fact, he told him
twice.
Did Obama fail to keeping our election system secure?
True, Obama's administration didn't prevent Trump's treason, duplicity
and collusion. Not all crimes are prevented before they occur.
trader_4
2017-07-19 15:30:31 UTC
Post by Trumpster
Post by Stormin' Norman
I am positive that Putin is playing Trump like a fiddle. I mean
really, Trump came back telling the world that Putin has assured him
that the Russians didn't meddle in our elections, in fact, he told him
twice.
At the time of the election, your boy (Team Obama) was in charge.
Did your boy (Team Obama) fail to keeping our election system secure?
Let's look at the facts. Obama was informed by US intel that the
Russians were trying to meddle in the election. Obama called Putin,
told him that we knew what they were doing and to knock it off.
When they continued, he hit them with sanctions, including seizing
two of their large compounds here. Besides telling them to stop
and punishing them with sanctions, there aren't a lot of tools to
use to stop them. He could have been more vocal, telling the American
people what they were up to, but I think he was reluctant to do that
because Trump and the trumpets would then accuse OBama of
"fake news", of making it all up, of interfering to hurt Trump.
So, I think Obama gets at least a B for his handling of it.

Now, what about Trump? Trump spent two months before his inauguration
disparaging the US intel community, refusing to accept that Russia
had meddled. It could be some 400lb guy in his bed, he said. That
position continued, right up to his meeting with Putin. Just the day
before, in Poland, Trump again smeared US intel and said it could
have been others that meddled. With Putin, all he did is ask him if
he did it, which given Trump's well established position, was pointless.
During the campaign and since, Trump has had nothing but kind words
for the despot Putin, including, "I'm honored to meet you". Really?
He's honored to meet a guy who kills opponents, shuts down free press,
seizes other countries, shoots down MH17, and has looted the wealth
of Russia with his mob buddies?

Trump and you trumpets are amazing. You simultaneously claim that
there was no meddling, Russia didn't do anything, and that Obama
is to be blamed for not stopping it. And what has Trump done so
far to prevent future attacks? He's doing everything he can to stop
the investigation into what Russia actually did and how, which would
be the first step to preventing it from happening again. IMO, that
alone is an impeachable offense.
Bob F
2017-07-19 16:22:27 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by Stormin' Norman
You know me, I think it was simply Trump's first performance review
with his boss...... ;-)
Now, if Trump were warning the murderous schmuck to stay out of our
elections and those of our allies, I would be impressed, but the odds
of that happening are virtually nil.
You may be right, but I'm hoping they agreed to the charade for the
press but promised not to nuke each other. Maybe agreed to both nuke
the dwarf in North Korea if he starts anything.
If we nuke North Korea, guess who's going to inhale the radioactive
results. We are. The winds will carry it to us. Great idea!
Ed Pawlowski
2017-07-19 17:14:55 UTC
Post by Bob F
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by Stormin' Norman
You know me, I think it was simply Trump's first performance review
with his boss...... ;-)
Now, if Trump were warning the murderous schmuck to stay out of our
elections and those of our allies, I would be impressed, but the odds
of that happening are virtually nil.
You may be right, but I'm hoping they agreed to the charade for the
press but promised not to nuke each other. Maybe agreed to both nuke
the dwarf in North Korea if he starts anything.
If we nuke North Korea, guess who's going to inhale the radioactive
results. We are. The winds will carry it to us. Great idea!
Doubt we'd ever use nukes first, but we'd certainly bomb the crap out of
them.
Stormin' Norman
2017-07-19 17:50:35 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by Bob F
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by Stormin' Norman
You know me, I think it was simply Trump's first performance review
with his boss...... ;-)
Now, if Trump were warning the murderous schmuck to stay out of our
elections and those of our allies, I would be impressed, but the odds
of that happening are virtually nil.
You may be right, but I'm hoping they agreed to the charade for the
press but promised not to nuke each other. Maybe agreed to both nuke
the dwarf in North Korea if he starts anything.
If we nuke North Korea, guess who's going to inhale the radioactive
results. We are. The winds will carry it to us. Great idea!
Doubt we'd ever use nukes first, but we'd certainly bomb the crap out of
them.
Ed, not to be flip, but we already have used them first and we are the
only nation which has used them in a conflict. Whether justified or
not, we were the only nation.

Also, when it comes to Trump, I can realistically see him using a nuke
as a distraction from his crimes.
Cindy Hamilton
2017-07-19 19:05:45 UTC
Post by Bob F
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by Stormin' Norman
You know me, I think it was simply Trump's first performance review
with his boss...... ;-)
Now, if Trump were warning the murderous schmuck to stay out of our
elections and those of our allies, I would be impressed, but the odds
of that happening are virtually nil.
You may be right, but I'm hoping they agreed to the charade for the
press but promised not to nuke each other. Maybe agreed to both nuke
the dwarf in North Korea if he starts anything.
If we nuke North Korea, guess who's going to inhale the radioactive
results. We are. The winds will carry it to us. Great idea!
Bah. If we survived all the testing in the 1950s, a little
nuking of North Korea won't hurt us a bit.

Still, I'd rather be a little more surgical about it.

Cindy Hamilton
trader_4
2017-07-19 19:22:02 UTC
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by Bob F
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by Stormin' Norman
You know me, I think it was simply Trump's first performance review
with his boss...... ;-)
Now, if Trump were warning the murderous schmuck to stay out of our
elections and those of our allies, I would be impressed, but the odds
of that happening are virtually nil.
You may be right, but I'm hoping they agreed to the charade for the
press but promised not to nuke each other. Maybe agreed to both nuke
the dwarf in North Korea if he starts anything.
If we nuke North Korea, guess who's going to inhale the radioactive
results. We are. The winds will carry it to us. Great idea!
Bah. If we survived all the testing in the 1950s, a little
nuking of North Korea won't hurt us a bit.
Still, I'd rather be a little more surgical about it.
Cindy Hamilton
Of course it's all largely a moot point anyway, because it's extremely
unlikely that there is going to be any attempt at a military option
because it's just a terrible option.
One thing that's clear here is that the OBama adminstration left us
vulnerable. There should have been a big acceleration in development
of our ability to shoot down any ICBMs from NK. They knew NK was
advancing, and all they had was their policy of sitting by and
essentially doing nothing. What we have is
something that is far from 100% reliable, at best. And the libs
said Reagan was nuts when he wanted exactly such a defense system.
I sure wish we had it now.
rbowman
2017-07-19 19:29:43 UTC
Post by Bob F
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by Stormin' Norman
You know me, I think it was simply Trump's first performance review
with his boss...... ;-)
Now, if Trump were warning the murderous schmuck to stay out of our
elections and those of our allies, I would be impressed, but the odds
of that happening are virtually nil.
You may be right, but I'm hoping they agreed to the charade for the
press but promised not to nuke each other. Maybe agreed to both nuke
the dwarf in North Korea if he starts anything.
If we nuke North Korea, guess who's going to inhale the radioactive
results. We are. The winds will carry it to us. Great idea!
Did the wastes from lighting up Hiroshima and Nagasaki contribute to
your congenital stupidity?
Bob F
If you think nuking N.K. is the right choice, I am not the stupid one.
Stormin' Norman
2017-07-19 20:44:11 UTC
Post by Bob F
If you think nuking N.K. is the right choice, I am not the stupid one.
Talk about letting the genie out of the bottle, again.

All we need do is execute a preemptive nuclear strike against the DPRK
and virtually every nation in the world will begin developing their
own nuclear weapons.

We should provide an incentive for the communist Chinese to
permanently annex the DPRK. They could move a million troops over the
Yalu River and occupy the entire nation before the dear leader even
knew it was happening.

The ROK would much prefer to have the PRC on the 38th. The people of
the DPRK would have a much better quality of life. The PRC would gain
natural resources, additional territory and a thoroughly cowed
populace.

Within 50 years the PRC will likely cast off their communist chains
and will become the most economically powerful capitalist country on
the planet.

Give North Korea to the Chinese, it is the best of all the bad
alternatives.
BurfordTJustice
2017-07-19 11:40:49 UTC
More Fake news...