Dustin Cook's LIES Exposed
David B.
2017-08-03 08:21:14 UTC
Thanks! :-)
No need to thank me. You wouldn't have had you understood what I
wrote...
I understand you once had an involvement wth a BBS?
A single BBS? ROFL.
Oh! <shock> Just how many, Dustin? Are any still functioning?
:) Doesn't your friend know David? I've been candid about it. Perhaps
you should find those old posts between Jenn and myself discussing
BBSing. I'm *giving* you a bone David. Go fetch for those tasty
morsels of information you want on me for the inclusion into your
dossier on me.
Sorry. Too many locks to negotiate today in blustery wind and heavy rain
showers!
Why yes - yes, you did! :-)
Indeed. Why do you think I rode your friend Jenn so hard when she
claimed to run one, without ever actually having done so? :)
I don't think Jenn had any understanding of YOUR kind of BBS.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulletin_board_system
ROFL. That's the *only* kind of BBS . A web forum (which is what Jenn
ran) wasn't a BBS, despite the authors advertising.
You were wrong about that then and are STILL wrong.
Was your so called friend able to confirm what I wrote then,
David?
He's a REAL friend - and 'yes' is the answer.
Go me. [g] When are you going to learn, I don't bullshit you...
You claimed you were once just a short walk from my home.

You were NOT!

You are FULL of shit, Dustin!
He evidently has much experience of IRC too:-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Relay_Chat
Are YOU still using IRC?
:) I've been known to visit my old haunts from time to time.
Ah! So the back channels ARE still open! Thanks.
is that why you have no response? ROFL!
No responses was simply because I've had no Internet connection!
:-(
Ain't that a shame.
Frustrating, for sure.
Is it finally dawning on you, now, then, that you might have
fucked with the wrong person a little too much? I hope so. :)
I was certainly sent to meet you for a reason!
ROFL, again. You weren't sent to meet me, David.
I was! :-D Some folk describe such things as a 'calling'.

https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/leadership-training/leader-development/what-is-a-calling.html
You stalked me,
looking for someone you incorrectly thought would assist you in
breaking into websites you had a personal issue with. When it finally
dawned on you that I wouldn't do that for you, you decided to cause
yourself problems with me. Maybe you don't take rejection well?
Otherwise, I have no idea why you've chosen to do the things you've
done.
I went looking for BAD guys and I FOUND *you* - you and your pals at HHI

You were well and truly 'set up' and you fell for it. :-)

Do you STILL maintain what you do is lawful? No way!!!!
Do you now feel, deep down inside, that our interaction has helped
you to become a better person, Dustin?
No.
That really is such a shame. :-(
Are you now sorry for all of the hurt and despair for which you are
solely responsible. I hope so. :-)
How many times must I tell you that? I know what I did. I know it was
wrong. And, I've apologized for having done it so many times, I've
lost count. I didn't even know you existed seventeen years ago, so
you can't take any credit. :)
It's not what you did way back then that really matters. It's for what
you are doing *NOW* that you are being punished. ;-)

By the way, if this is *NOT* a 'wave', what the hell is it?!!!

What is that tufted 'grass' by your feet /called/? Anyone know?
David B.
2***@gmail.com
2017-08-03 14:15:03 UTC
http://picpaste.com/951fe240531deb5fcea44c1d8d1a9ba7.jpg
xxx
Diesel
2017-08-06 04:04:45 UTC
Post by David B.
Sorry. Too many locks to negotiate today in blustery wind and
heavy rain showers!
Your friend doesn't know. Why didn't you just say so?
Post by David B.
Why yes - yes, you did! :-)
Indeed. Why do you think I rode your friend Jenn so hard when
she claimed to run one, without ever actually having done so?
:)
I don't think Jenn had any understanding of YOUR kind of BBS.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulletin_board_system
ROFL. That's the *only* kind of BBS . A web forum (which is what
Jenn ran) wasn't a BBS, despite the authors advertising.
You were wrong about that then and are STILL wrong.
Nope. I'm not. Jenn had no first hand knowledge of being a SysOp. She
*never* setup a BBS. Not once. No spitfire, no renegade, wildcat,
vbbs, pcboard, searchlight, TriBBS, etc. All way above her knowledge
base and level of expertise. Jenn didn't ever, not one single time
touch a door game or setup a file area. Or configure a message board
to a network such as FIDONet. She didn't even know what FIDONet was
and that's just not reasonable if you're going to claim to be a
SysOp. Or door.sys for that matter.
Post by David B.
Was your so called friend able to confirm what I wrote then,
David?
He's a REAL friend - and 'yes' is the answer.
Go me. [g] When are you going to learn, I don't bullshit you...
You claimed you were once just a short walk from my home.
Correct. Based on the address I have on you.
Post by David B.
You were NOT!
Yep, I was.
Post by David B.
You are FULL of shit, Dustin!
Nope.

Post by David B.
is that why you have no response? ROFL!
No responses was simply because I've had no Internet connection!
:-(
Ain't that a shame.
Frustrating, for sure.
Only for you. :)
Post by David B.
Is it finally dawning on you, now, then, that you might have
fucked with the wrong person a little too much? I hope so. :)
I was certainly sent to meet you for a reason!
ROFL, again. You weren't sent to meet me, David.
I was! :-D Some folk describe such things as a 'calling'.
Do you see dead people? oops, I mean, Nick, too?
Post by David B.
You stalked me,
looking for someone you incorrectly thought would assist you in
breaking into websites you had a personal issue with. When it
finally dawned on you that I wouldn't do that for you, you
decided to cause yourself problems with me. Maybe you don't take
rejection well? Otherwise, I have no idea why you've chosen to do
the things you've done.
I went looking for BAD guys and I FOUND *you* - you and your pals at HHI
David, if you're wanting to see what a bad guy looks like, just use a
mirror.
Post by David B.
You were well and truly 'set up' and you fell for it. :-)
Do you really think that excuse is going to work? :)
Post by David B.
Do you STILL maintain what you do is lawful? No way!!!!
I still maintain that you have no concept (despite my taking the time
to explain it in great detail several times) of what it is I do. I
certainly do have a legal right to make backups of my original media,
and, use the backups of it instead of the originals. I've done that
since I was a kid, infact. Never used original discs, except to copy
them. Replacing original media wasn't easy for a kid you know. You
were lucky you got it the first time. Take care of your things was
the lesson there.
Post by David B.
Do you now feel, deep down inside, that our interaction has
helped you to become a better person, Dustin?
No.
That really is such a shame. :-(
It's a shame that I've wasted so much time on you. Time I can't get
back. Effort too.
Post by David B.
Are you now sorry for all of the hurt and despair for which you
are solely responsible. I hope so. :-)
How many times must I tell you that? I know what I did. I know it
was wrong. And, I've apologized for having done it so many times,
I've lost count. I didn't even know you existed seventeen years
ago, so you can't take any credit. :)
It's not what you did way back then that really matters. It's for
what you are doing *NOW* that you are being punished. ;-)
It's what I did way back when that you continually bring up...
Who gives you the right to judge me? Let alone dictate any form of
punishment. LOL, you've been drinking again. I didn't think you could
stay sober for very long. It's known as a disease for a reason.
Post by David B.
By the way, if this is *NOT* a 'wave', what the hell is it?!!!
http://picpaste.com/951fe240531deb5fcea44c1d8d1a9ba7.jpg
More of your willful stupidity on display for us all to see.
Obviously.

'Bother', said Pooh, as he was butchered for his paws & liver.
David B.
2017-08-06 08:15:44 UTC
Post by Diesel
It's what I did way back when that you continually bring up...
Who gives you the right to judge me? Let alone dictate any form of
punishment. LOL, you've been drinking again. I didn't think you could
stay sober for very long. It's known as a disease for a reason.
By the way, if this is*NOT* a 'wave', what the hell is it?!!!
http://picpaste.com/951fe240531deb5fcea44c1d8d1a9ba7.jpg
More of your willful stupidity on display for us all to see.
Obviously.
I'm not judging you, Dustin.

You *KNOW* what you do is wrong.

I'm simply a catylyst. :-)
Sometimes man stumbles over the truth. (W.Churchill)
Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2017-08-06 14:56:06 UTC
Post by Diesel
It's what I did way back when that you continually bring up...
Who gives you the right to judge me?
Dustin Cook aka Diesel-Dum proves again what a brutal, psychopathic
monster he is.

He literally and gleefully looks forward to causing a woman's death
by stalking her into a nervous breakdown or a heart attack.

Excerpt from the Diesel-Dum post below:
"Is google broken? What it means is, if you want to do doxing wars
with me again, I'm coming for Eagles tree and Jenns, and, unlike last
time, there will be no peace treaty. Remember, asshole, Jenn spent
time in the hospital over the last war. She really couldn't handle
the stress. I have absolutely no problem bringing her stress levels
that made the previous ones a walk in the park. Do you suppose her
heart is upto it this time? GM told me she had to goto hospital
thinking she was having a heart attack last time I dox'd her. Or
maybe it was the swingers sites she was signed up too. That probably
generated a lot of unwanted phone calls, emails, and possible in
person visits. I have no problem completing the mission this time."

What kind of shit people are the few who still talk with this
monster? They are shit like him. Puss bags of hate and anger. They
revel in his hideousness. He is a surrogate for the evil which is in
themselves. An evil capable of things they themselves are too timid
to achieve, and are in denial that they possess.

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXnsA72247ADFDDC1HT1%40k9jr08763iH0.T1ZXp43F6R3.H621E72%3E

http://tinyurl.com/jyg7fn6

Dustin Cook wrote on Mon Feb 20 05:57:08 2017 -
"Is google broken? What it means is, if you want to do doxing wars
with me again, I'm coming for Eagles tree and Jenns, and, unlike last
time, there will be no peace treaty. Remember, asshole, Jenn spent
time in the hospital over the last war. She really couldn't handle
the stress. I have absolutely no problem bringing her stress levels
that made the previous ones a walk in the park. Do you suppose her
heart is upto it this time? GM told me she had to goto hospital
thinking she was having a heart attack last time I dox'd her. Or
maybe it was the swingers sites she was signed up too. That probably
generated a lot of unwanted phone calls, emails, and possible in
person visits. I have no problem completing the mission this time.

And, maybe, just maybe, the next obituary post we get to see will be
hers. I'd be okay with those results. How about you?"

+++++++++++
From: Diesel <***@privacy.net>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.freeware
Subject: Re: (OT) What BD is really like
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 11:57:08 -0000 (UTC)
[....]
Post by Diesel
Dustin was (IS?) pissed off because I tracked down his Lab from
information which he, himself, provided. THAT was stupidity!
[....]
Post by Diesel
You didn't discover or track down anything about me.
Yes, Dustin - yes, I did. Ask Uncle Monster. *HE* knows the truth.
:-)
No, you didn't. You converted another address, provided to you via an
obituary post. Who the fuck takes advantage of the loss of a loved
one in that manner to stalk other family members? You and your fucked
up sorry excuse for humans you choose to associate with.

Prior to that, you converted another address posted on usenet into a
gsv and asked if that was my house; years before any video was made
available to you. The video is from 2011.

It resulted in your meatspace being published, thanks to you being
stupid enough to use your real information when you obtained your own
domain name. So if you want to bring stupid up, that was VERY STUPID
of you.

Now, you're attempting spin what you did years ago as something
you've done recently. Which, isn't the case. You didn't track down a
damn thing. You and a few other lusers took advantage of a loss in my
family and rolled with it. I'll never forgive you for that, David.
Post by Diesel
As I told Aardvark years ago, you paid him lip service when what
you did came up during a discussion you had with him.
Prior to GM's departure from this world, he confirmed that the
information you've tried to provide was not accurate. He knew
this because he was able to use the post office and mail
something to me. I trusted him, he had good docs on me. You, heh,
never have.
Evidence?
3h
,84.93t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sXZsMA7K2AiSI1yscUpahuQ!2e0!7i13312!8i
66 56!6m1!1e1
Damning evidence, I'm sure you'll agree.
Wrong address. That was pointed out to you the first time you did it,
years ago. Where you fake apologized for having done it and falsely
claimed you understood why I got so pissed off at you for having done
it. And here you are, trying again, only with a new 'story' trying to
prop yourself up as some kind of cyber detective.
Post by Diesel
I'm weapons free if you're game, David. I'm all in, bro. Come get
you some.
I don't know what that means, Dustin. <shrug>
Is google broken? What it means is, if you want to do doxing wars
with me again, I'm coming for Eagles tree and Jenns, and, unlike last
time, there will be no peace treaty. Remember, asshole, Jenn spent
time in the hospital over the last war. She really couldn't handle
the stress. I have absolutely no problem bringing her stress levels
that made the previous ones a walk in the park. Do you suppose her
heart is upto it this time? GM told me she had to goto hospital
thinking she was having a heart attack last time I dox'd her. Or
maybe it was the swingers sites she was signed up too. That probably
generated a lot of unwanted phone calls, emails, and possible in
person visits. I have no problem completing the mission this time.

And, maybe, just maybe, the next obituary post we get to see will be
hers. I'd be okay with those results. How about you?

Careful where you tread, David. I will have the last laugh at your
and your friends expense. I'll see this thru to the bitter end. GM
isn't around to broker a cease fire this time around.
"It’s never okay to download unauthorized music from pirate sites
(web or FTP) or peer-to-peer systems, such as BitTorrent.
I don't.
It’s never okay to make unauthorized copies of music available to
others (that is, uploading music) on peer-to-peer systems."
I don't do that either.
https://www.riaa.com/resources-learning/about-piracy/
You might wanna google 'payola' and read about your much loved RIAA.
*Only BAD GUYS are involved in music piracy*!
The RIAA has been involved in real piracy for years. Fucking the
artists over since the 30s or so, actually. Payola! Google it.
--
Sarcasm, because beating the living shit out of deserving people is
illegal.
Diesel
2017-08-06 17:20:49 UTC
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
It's what I did way back when that you continually bring up...
Who gives you the right to judge me? Let alone dictate any form
of punishment. LOL, you've been drinking again. I didn't think
you could stay sober for very long. It's known as a disease for a
reason.
By the way, if this is*NOT* a 'wave', what the hell is it?!!!
http://picpaste.com/951fe240531deb5fcea44c1d8d1a9ba7.jpg
More of your willful stupidity on display for us all to see.
Obviously.
I'm not judging you, Dustin.
Yes, you are. But, you aren't in any position to judge me. I've never
lost a friendship over alcohol.
Post by David B.
You *KNOW* what you do is wrong.
*yawn* I know it wasn't very nice of me to package and distribute
your personal information to various outlets that far exceed the
userbase of usenet, but, I gave you plenty of chances to prevent it.
What you call 'leeway' I believe. You made the decision, I just
followed up on what I told you I'd do. I was willing to let your
undeserved transgressions towards me go, David. You just wouldn't
allow me to do that. Instead, you wanted to keep playing games with
me, without fully realizing, it wasn't a game I was playing with you.

Truly, the road to enlightenment is like unto half a mile of broken
glass.
David B.
2017-08-07 07:34:29 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
It's what I did way back when that you continually bring up...
Who gives you the right to judge me? Let alone dictate any form
of punishment. LOL, you've been drinking again. I didn't think
you could stay sober for very long. It's known as a disease for a
reason.
By the way, if this is*NOT* a 'wave', what the hell is it?!!!
http://picpaste.com/951fe240531deb5fcea44c1d8d1a9ba7.jpg
More of your willful stupidity on display for us all to see.
Obviously.
I'm not judging you, Dustin.
Yes, you are. But, you aren't in any position to judge me. I've never
lost a friendship over alcohol.
You use OTHER drugs IIRC :-)
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
You *KNOW* what you do is wrong.
*yawn* I know it wasn't very nice of me to package and distribute
your personal information to various outlets that far exceed the
userbase of usenet, but, I gave you plenty of chances to prevent it.
What you call 'leeway' I believe. You made the decision, I just
followed up on what I told you I'd do. I was willing to let your
undeserved transgressions towards me go, David. You just wouldn't
allow me to do that. Instead, you wanted to keep playing games with
me, without fully realizing, it wasn't a game I was playing with you.
FYI

WannaCry-killer Marcus Hutchins pleads not guilty to malware claims.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/08/04/marcus_hutchins_wannacry_kronos_court_bail/

*You *KNOW* what *YOU* do with HHI is wrong.

Is it REALLY worth it, Dustin? *You WILL be caught and punished*.
A wave to Dave! Loading Image...
Diesel
2017-08-08 04:41:56 UTC
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
It's what I did way back when that you continually bring up...
Who gives you the right to judge me? Let alone dictate any form
of punishment. LOL, you've been drinking again. I didn't think
you could stay sober for very long. It's known as a disease for
a reason.
By the way, if this is*NOT* a 'wave', what the hell is it?!!!
http://picpaste.com/951fe240531deb5fcea44c1d8d1a9ba7.jpg
More of your willful stupidity on display for us all to see.
Obviously.
I'm not judging you, Dustin.
Yes, you are. But, you aren't in any position to judge me. I've
never lost a friendship over alcohol.
You use OTHER drugs IIRC :-)
I use caffeine, and, I was at one point a user of nicotine, yes. The
latter wasn't all that good for me, but, neither have pickled my brain,
killed brain cells, or caused me to be verbally nor physically abusive
towards anyone I know in real life. I've lost no friendships over my
legal 'drug' use. And aside from a headache if I forgo the caffeine,
I'm good to go. I don't get the shakes like you, and, it's not life
threatening for me to quit using it. Unlike yourself and your alcohol.
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
You *KNOW* what you do is wrong.
*yawn* I know it wasn't very nice of me to package and distribute
your personal information to various outlets that far exceed the
userbase of usenet, but, I gave you plenty of chances to prevent
it. What you call 'leeway' I believe. You made the decision, I
just followed up on what I told you I'd do. I was willing to let
your undeserved transgressions towards me go, David. You just
wouldn't allow me to do that. Instead, you wanted to keep playing
games with me, without fully realizing, it wasn't a game I was
playing with you.
FYI
WannaCry-killer Marcus Hutchins pleads not guilty to malware
claims.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/08/04/marcus_hutchins_wannacry_kr
onos_court_bail/
*You *KNOW* what *YOU* do with HHI is wrong.
You don't have any idea what HHI actually does, despite my going into
great detail on several occasions to explain it to you. It's just too
complicated of a subject for you to grasp. You knew of HHIs existance
long ago and had no issue with the group. Until the day your
information was published (and you were warned ahead of time it would
be if you continued) that is.

You didn't address anything I wrote above, because, it's *ALL* true and
your own usenet history as well as the email correspondence between us
confirms it. No wiggle room for you. YOU caused your own doxing on a
mass scale by attempting to dox me without provocation of any kind. I
did NOTHING to you prior to your efforts to dox and stalk me.

And you did that because I wouldn't help you break into two websites.
It had nothing to do with malware research, you never provided a single
url pointing to any. You thought you could dupe me, and, when it
failed, you thought you could blackmail me. And that cost you any sort
of privacy for yourself and your stupid as fuck all wife. You have to
be keeping her in the dark about everything you're doing, but you won't
be able to stop those phone calls you'll soon be getting. She's bound
to answer the phone at some point. [g]

And your apology that you've posted several times is as I said it was
when you initially posted it, complete and utter bullshit. You continue
doing exactly what you claimed you didn't know any harm could come of
it, until you spoke with another poster in person one day. You knew
then what you were doing, and, as I said then, you were just blowing
smoke up his ass because he was within range of knocking your head off
your shoulders for you, in person. Being the pussified coward you
actually are in real life, you decided to kiss his ass and tell him
what you thought he'd want to hear so he didn't give you some lumps on
your head. You know it, I know it, I suspect even he knew it at the
time.
Post by David B.
Is it REALLY worth it, Dustin? *You WILL be caught and punished*.
For what, exactly, David? What is it you think I'm doing that's in some
way illegal?
http://picpaste.com/m9WZ0KrA.jpg - David and Trisha
http://picpaste.com/U5np7XvN.jpg - How to contact David and Trisha

I took my kids to the children's zoo...but they wouldn't take them...
David B.
2017-08-08 07:12:16 UTC
Post by Diesel
For what, exactly, David? What is it you think I'm doing that's in some
way illegal?
I believe that you are providing a facility to enable ordinary members
of the public worldwide to download music (and video) from the Internet
without paying for it.

That means that *YOU ARE A CROOK* - plain and simple.
A wave to Dave! http://picpaste.com/Dustin_and_his_van_-_JPEG_.jpg
Mike_Duffy
2017-08-08 15:39:22 UTC
Post by David B.
I believe that you are providing a facility to enable ordinary members
of the public worldwide to download music (and video) from the Internet
without paying for it.
What? Diesel invented and maintains the torrent network? And all along I
just thought he was using a tool that had been put in place by thousands of
others worldwide to give us military-grade privacy against corrupt
governments.

Are you sure D deserves the respect and gratitude you are heaping upon him?
Diesel
2017-08-09 03:11:34 UTC
Post by Mike_Duffy
Post by David B.
I believe that you are providing a facility to enable ordinary
members of the public worldwide to download music (and video)
from the Internet without paying for it.
What? Diesel invented and maintains the torrent network? And all
along I just thought he was using a tool that had been put in
place by thousands of others worldwide to give us military-grade
privacy against corrupt governments.
That's news to me as well.
Post by Mike_Duffy
Are you sure D deserves the respect and gratitude you are heaping upon him?
:) You do realize he has no idea what you were writing about. So, don't
expect an actual reply to it that isn't full of diversion and more
slime. It's what he does best.

Don't play 'stupid' with me. I'm better at it!
Diesel
2017-08-09 03:11:33 UTC
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
For what, exactly, David? What is it you think I'm doing that's
in some way illegal?
I believe that you are providing a facility to enable ordinary
members of the public worldwide to download music (and video) from
the Internet without paying for it.
I don't know how many more times I have to tell you, but, HHI does not
release *anything* to the general public. In other words, what you
believe isn't based on any facts. IE: You're wrong.
Post by David B.
That means that *YOU ARE A CROOK* - plain and simple.
David, I'm nothing like you.

I don't see you, so don't pretend to be there.
Uncle Monster
2017-08-09 03:30:52 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
That means that *YOU ARE A CROOK* - plain and simple.
David, I'm nothing like you.
--
If you two kids don't behave, I'll pull this Internet over and take your Usenets away! Now keep quiet until we get to Grandma's house! ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

[8~{} Uncle Annoyed Monster
Diesel
2017-08-11 03:43:11 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
That means that *YOU ARE A CROOK* - plain and simple.
David, I'm nothing like you.
--
If you two kids don't behave, I'll pull this Internet over and
take your Usenets away! Now keep quiet until we get to Grandma's
house!
You really need to do a bit of growing up yourself.
http://picpaste.com/m9WZ0KrA.jpg - David and Trisha
http://picpaste.com/U5np7XvN.jpg - David and Trisha postcard for the
RIAA

He who plants trees loves others he will never know.
Uncle Monster
2017-08-11 08:50:14 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
That means that *YOU ARE A CROOK* - plain and simple.
David, I'm nothing like you.
--
If you two kids don't behave, I'll pull this Internet over and
take your Usenets away! Now keep quiet until we get to Grandma's
house!
You really need to do a bit of growing up yourself.
--
I asked my little red haired girlfriend if she'd marry me when I grow up. She answered,"Dude,(she calls me Dude), you'll never grow up!" She is correct in her astute assessment of me. \(◦'⌣'◦)/

[8~{} Uncle Graded Monster
Diesel
2017-08-12 23:37:53 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Diesel
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
That means that *YOU ARE A CROOK* - plain and simple.
David, I'm nothing like you.
--
If you two kids don't behave, I'll pull this Internet over and
take your Usenets away! Now keep quiet until we get to
Grandma's house!
You really need to do a bit of growing up yourself.
--
I asked my little red haired girlfriend if she'd marry me when I
grow up. She answered,"Dude,(she calls me Dude), you'll never grow
up!" She is correct in her astute assessment of me.
:)

Have you examined that link? It's not a matter of two kids
misbehaving. It's a matter of a stalker going after another
individual and that individual not just taking it.
http://picpaste.com/m9WZ0KrA.jpg - David and Trisha
http://picpaste.com/U5np7XvN.jpg - RIAA love David style

Engage brain before putting fingers in gear.
Mike Tomlinson
2017-08-09 07:02:08 UTC
Post by David B.
Is it REALLY worth it, Dustin? *You WILL be caught and punished*.
Couldn't you find something more productive to do with your tedious,
sad, empty, pointless excuse for a life?
--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West
Diesel
2017-08-06 23:43:31 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
[...]
Why are you spamming multiple groups with your shit?
You're asking the wrong person, Jack.

MID: <%1BgB.173841$***@fx11.fr7>

I was reading the post in alt.computer.workshop and did not notice
that David Brooks altered the newsgroups line in his client to bring
a wider audience for his reply as well as my followup. When he
besmirches another, he tries to go all out.

You're complaining to the wrong individual.

I'm too smart to let my intelligence go to my head.
Diesel
2017-08-07 01:18:36 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
[...]
Lying fucker. When I responded I only had this one newsgroup
listed, and my post did not show on the other groups because I
removed them.
I didn't initiate the crossposting, another individual did so.
So, you're whining to the wrong person. You should check the thread
working your way down from the first post before you call someone a
liar again, or, accuse them of initiating the cross posting.

I did re-add the groups you removed for your snarky comment on my
original reply as well as this one. They were there when you replied
to my post, trying to single me out for something I had nothing to do
with, they'll remain on any follow up replies I send to you.
You added back the previous two groups so you could get a wider
audience.
If you're going to accuse me of it and call me a liar when I told you
I didn't do it on purpose, I'll make damn sure I live up to your
accusations going forward, mr wannabe netcop who writes from his
arsehole.

After a hard day, it's nice to come home to a warm cat.
Diesel
2017-08-07 02:56:01 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by Diesel
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
[...]
Why do you keep adding the other groups? To get a larger audience
shithead.
At this point, I'm doing it on purpose just to piss you off. You
wanted to play netcop and single me out for something I didn't do
intentionally.. So, I'm only doing what you already accused me of
doing. See how being an asshole when it's not necessary works out?
:-)

People in the passing lane that don't pass will be shot.
Diesel
2017-08-08 04:41:57 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by Diesel
Post by Diesel
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
[...]
heh! You were a random click on my screen, and only you are
responsible for posting to multiple groups when you hit send.
I told you, already, I didn't do that intentionally the first time
around. And, obviously I wasn't a random click on your screen because
you took the time to complain directly to me despite complaining to
the wrong individual.
Feel free to keep cross-posting and prove to everyone that you
actually are deliberately spamming multiple groups with your shit.
I'm going to continue crossposting my replies to you, not to prove
anything, just to continue pissing you off, as I said. And, obviously
it is pissing you off or you wouldn't have responded to me with an
attitude the first time. I'd also suggest you lookup the word spam
while your reading this reply. As, I haven't spammed anything yet.

Famous last words - Jesus Christ: Father, beam me up.
Diesel
2017-08-07 02:56:01 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by Diesel
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
[...]
Are you getting the point yet? Or, should I continue? [g]
http://picpaste.com/m9WZ0KrA.jpg - David and Trisha
http://picpaste.com/U5np7XvN.jpg - How to contact David and Trisha

What do you call a cheap circumcision?
A rip off.
Diesel
2017-08-08 04:41:57 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by Diesel
Post by Diesel
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
[...]
Damn, you're easy.
You really don't understand what I'm actually doing, aside from point
out the fact you fucked up and accused the wrong person of initiating
cross posts as well as spamming. I'm under the impression you don't
know what the word actually means. So, to amuse myself further, I've
provided a url that explains it for you.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spam

I'll even quote it, so you don't have to click the link. :)

Definition of spam

unsolicited usually commercial e-mail sent to a large number of
addresses

There's nothing of a commercial nature in my posts or my new signature.
And, usenet certainly isn't email. ROFL.

Oh for the wings of any bird, other than a battery hen...
Nomen Nescio
2017-08-07 11:20:40 UTC
Post by David B.
It's not what you did way back then that really matters. It's for
what you are doing *NOW* that you are being punished. ;-)
Dustin Cook aka Diesel-Dum proves again what a brutal monster he is.

He literally and gleefully looks forward to causing a woman's death
by stalking her into a nervous breakdown or a heart attack.

Here is the NOW of which David B. speaks.

Following excerpt from Diesel-Dum post found here:

Cornelis Tromp

Diesel
2017-09-07 04:14:10 UTC
Post by David B.
:) I've been known to visit my old haunts from time to time.
Ah! So the back channels ARE still open! Thanks.
ROFL. How much time have you spent trying to stalk me on irc David?
Post by David B.
You stalked me,
looking for someone you incorrectly thought would assist you in
breaking into websites you had a personal issue with. When it
finally dawned on you that I wouldn't do that for you, you
decided to cause yourself problems with me. Maybe you don't take
rejection well? Otherwise, I have no idea why you've chosen to do
the things you've done.
I went looking for BAD guys and I FOUND *you* - you and your pals at HHI
Isn't it strange that you had no problem with HHI until you were
doxed in a big way via HHI scene releases, well after you already
tried to dox me?
Post by David B.
You were well and truly 'set up' and you fell for it. :-)
David, do you really think anyone is going to believe your new spin?

http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/bdemail1.zip - The *STALKING* begins.

Especially when they can read all about it for themselves? :)
Post by David B.
Do you STILL maintain what you do is lawful? No way!!!!
Indeed, I do. Infact, you already mentioned that a friend had to
educate you concerning it. And, by your own admission, they also feel
I'm doing nothing illegal. <BIG FUCKING GRIN> Which is what I've told
you oh, say, every single time you've implied/claimed, or asked.
You're just incurably stupid is all. In a few months/weeks from now,
you won't even remember the conversation your 'friend' had with you
concerning it.
Post by David B.
Do you now feel, deep down inside, that our interaction has
helped you to become a better person, Dustin?
No.
That really is such a shame. :-(
Well, David, I don't often run into people who try to blackmail me
into cracking into websites for their benefit by trying to post where
they think I live. You're unique in that respect.
Post by David B.
It's not what you did way back then that really matters. It's for
what you are doing *NOW* that you are being punished. ;-)
How's that working out for you so far? :)

http://picpaste.com/U5np7XvN.jpg - RIAA love David style
https://imgur.com/gallery/jbeEW - just for fun!
http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/bdemail1.zip - The *STALKING* begins.

https://imgur.com/gallery/jbeEW

A commenter asked if Trishas ass tasted like cherry soda. I obviously
wouldn't know the answer to that question. But, you would. So, does
it?
Post by David B.
By the way, if this is *NOT* a 'wave', what the hell is it?!!!
http://picpaste.com/951fe240531deb5fcea44c1d8d1a9ba7.jpg
I'm not waving in the pic of me standing beside my van that you've
uploaded to several places, several times, knowingly without my
permission. if you're going to claim i'm a pirate, you need to take a
step back and take a long hard look into the mirror, Davie boy.
Post by David B.
What is that tufted 'grass' by your feet /called/? Anyone know?
Awe. Look at you go, trying to recruit others into helping you stalk
me. Again. I'm flattered you consider me such a problem. A problem
YOU created for yourself, I'll remind you.

Now, if you want these links:
http://picpaste.com/B4rjEFK0.jpg - David and Trisha
http://picpaste.com/U5np7XvN.jpg - RIAA love David style
http://picpaste.com/rjIb8Mht.jpg - David And Trisha introducing Nick!
https://imgur.com/gallery/jbeEW - just for fun!
http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/bdemail1.zip - The *STALKING* begins.

Removed from my siggy, you only have to stop:

(1) Stalking people
(2) Harassing people
(3) Taking copies of other peoples things and uploading them
elsewhere without their permission.
(4) Delete the unauthorized uploads of other peoples things that
you've already performed.

I believe these are reasonable requirements. If/when you decide to
comply with the aforementioned requirements, these links:

http://picpaste.com/B4rjEFK0.jpg - David and Trisha
http://picpaste.com/U5np7XvN.jpg - RIAA love David style
http://picpaste.com/rjIb8Mht.jpg - David And Trisha introducing Nick!
https://imgur.com/gallery/jbeEW - just for fun!
http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/bdemail1.zip - The *STALKING* begins.

Will be removed from my 'siggy' (Hey, that's what you called it) I'm
such a fucking bully, right? What bully gives the 'victim' (except
that you aren't, not even close) an easy way out? None that I know
of.

Btw, when I last checked this one:
https://imgur.com/gallery/jbeEW

It had 2,138 views and earned the account holder 38 points on it's
own! That account is much newer than yours and has a lot more points
than you. [g]
http://picpaste.com/B4rjEFK0.jpg - David and Trisha
http://picpaste.com/U5np7XvN.jpg - RIAA love David style
http://picpaste.com/rjIb8Mht.jpg - David And Trisha introducing Nick!