Video: With Open Gates: The Forced Collective Suicide of European Nations
BurfordTJustice
2018-05-15 20:52:45 UTC
"Byker" <***@do~rag.net> wrote in message news:1-idnTqWNZ1Pv2bHnZ2dnUU7-***@supernews.com...
: This one, now restored, has gone viral throughout Europe:
:
:
(1080p)
:
: Also:
:
: Paris isn't Paris anymore: https://tinyurl.com/y6wcaqdc
:
: In his speech at the 2017 CPAC, President Trump stated:
:
: "Take a look at what's happened in France. Take a look at Nice and Paris.
: have a friend, he's a very, very substantial guy, he loves the city of
: lights. He loves Paris. For years, every year during the summer he would
go
: to Paris. It was automatic. With his wife and his family. Hadn't seen him
in
: a while. And I said, Jim, let me ask you a question, how's Paris doing?
: Paris? I don't go there anymore. Paris is no longer Paris. That was four
: years, four, five years, hasn't gone there. He wouldn't miss it for
: anything. Now he doesn't even think in terms of going there. Take a look
at
: what's happening to our world, folks."
:
Uncle Monster
2018-05-15 22:32:01 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
: http://youtu.be/K0hD7IffTJs (1080p)
: Paris isn't Paris anymore: https://tinyurl.com/y6wcaqdc
: "Take a look at what's happened in France. Take a look at Nice and Paris.
: have a friend, he's a very, very substantial guy, he loves the city of
: lights. He loves Paris. For years, every year during the summer he would
go
: to Paris. It was automatic. With his wife and his family. Hadn't seen him
in
: a while. And I said, Jim, let me ask you a question, how's Paris doing?
: Paris? I don't go there anymore. Paris is no longer Paris. That was four
: years, four, five years, hasn't gone there. He wouldn't miss it for
: anything. Now he doesn't even think in terms of going there. Take a look
at
: what's happening to our world, folks."
I wonder WTF the leaders of European countries are thinking to allow the invasion and the replacement of native-born citizens with psychotic Middle Eastern Muslims? It can be stopped the only way Muslims can be controlled. It involves a well placed shot to the head. Europe should ask the Isralies how to control misbehaving Muslim males. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Native Monster
Peeler
2018-05-15 23:05:09 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 15:32:01 -0700 (PDT), Auntie Senile Moron drooled and
Post by Uncle Monster
I wonder WTF the leaders of European countries are thinking to allow
I wonder what the US government is thinking to allow lonely poor senile
idiots like you to vegetate away without any proper professional treatment.
Now the Usenet has to cope with all you senile Yankie morons infesting these
groups! LOL
[8~{} Auntie Nauseous Moron
Uncle Monster
2018-05-16 01:00:53 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 15:32:01 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Sanguine Monster wrote and
Post by Uncle Monster
I wonder WTF the leaders of European countries are thinking to allow
I wonder what the US government is thinking to allow fabulous sanguine
icons like you to prognosticate away without any proper appreciation of your brilliance.
Now Usenet has to cope with all you sensible Yankee geniuses infesting these
groups! LOL
Post by Uncle Monster
[8~{} Uncle Natural Monster
Poor Penis Peeler. I really do feel sorry for it. It attacks people who are in ill health. Penis Peeler is a real gem. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster
Peeler
2018-05-16 08:49:39 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
[8~{} Uncle Natural Monster
Poor Penis Peeler. I really do feel sorry for it. It attacks people who are in ill health. Penis Peeler is a real gem. ^_^
Awww, poor senile auntie believes she will get away with being an obnoxious
assholes just because she's a handicapped and senile! NO way, you obnoxious
senile idiot! LOL
[8~{} Auntie Obnoxious Moron
Uncle Monster
2018-05-16 19:37:12 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
[8~{} Uncle Natural Monster
Poor Penis Peeler. I really do feel sorry for it. It attacks people who are in ill health. Penis Peeler is a real gem. ^_^
Awww, poor senile Penis Peeler believes she will get away with being an obnoxious
assholes just because she's mentally ill and senile! NO way, you obnoxious
senile idiot! LOL
Get some professional psychiatric help Senile Penis Peeler before you harm yourself or others. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Concerned Monster
Peeler
2018-05-16 20:37:19 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 12:37:12 -0700 (PDT), Auntie Senile Moron drooled and
Post by Uncle Monster
Get some professional psychiatric help Senile Penis Peeler before you harm
yourself or others. o_O
You REALLY believe you will get away with being an obnoxious asshole just
because you're handicapped and senile? NO way, you obnoxious senile idiot!
LOL
[8~{} Auntie Cocksucking Moron
Uncle Monster
2018-05-16 22:30:29 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
Get some professional psychiatric help Senile Penis Peeler before you harm yourself or others. o_O
You REALLY believe you will get away with being an obnoxious arsehole just
because you're mentally handicapped and senile? NO way, you obnoxious Senile Penis Peeler idiot!
LOL
[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster
Peeler
2018-05-16 22:38:30 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 15:30:29 -0700 (PDT), Auntie Senile Moron drooled and
Post by Uncle Monster
You REALLY believe you will get away with being an obnoxious arsehole just
because you're mentally handicapped and senile? NO way, you obnoxious Senile Penis Peeler idiot!
LOL
Forever reduced to brainless, pathetic post-editing, my favourite punching
bag? GOOD! I'm doing something right after all! LOL
Post by Uncle Monster
[8~{} Auntie Obnoxious Moron