excellent price on LEDs yesterday
Add Reply
songbird
2017-01-06 14:34:32 UTC
the power company is subsidizing them.

instead of paying ~$10/3 it is $2.88/6.

i thought when we were walking by the
display that the price was wrong but a guy
came along and said that no, this was
the price.

there was a limit of two packs for each
transaction, but i had a card for that store
too so we picked up enough packs to replace
all the track lights.

we were just talking the other day about
replacing them because a few bulbs were burned
out and needing replacement anyways, but
at the higher price it just wasn't worth it.
we don't use the track lights much (at 75
watts each and having eighteen of them
going...).

so as soon as i get the ladder and do this
project it will be good to have them done.

songbird
Ed Pawlowski
2017-01-06 16:18:34 UTC
Post by songbird
the power company is subsidizing them.
instead of paying ~$10/3 it is $2.88/6.
we were just talking the other day about
replacing them because a few bulbs were burned
out and needing replacement anyways, but
at the higher price it just wasn't worth it.
we don't use the track lights much (at 75
watts each and having eighteen of them
going...).
Good price. What size room needs 1350 watts of lighting? I can light
my 2000 sq foot house with much less.