Tommy Robinson jailing - new perspective
Add Reply
BurfordTJustice
2018-09-14 11:43:50 UTC
<***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:27446868-78f2-40cb-ab50-***@googlegroups.com...
: https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=CFvzW_1536810503
:
: From what he says, what was widely reported (i.e he pleaded guilty) is a
load of bollocks.
:
: What *exactly* is going on in the UK in 2018?
BurfordTJustice
2018-09-14 11:43:57 UTC
"GB" <***@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:pne6k8$enm$***@dont-email.me...
: On 13/09/2018 18:02, ***@gmail.com wrote:
: > https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=CFvzW_1536810503
: >
: > From what he says, what was widely reported (i.e he pleaded guilty) is
a load of bollocks.
: >
: > What *exactly* is going on in the UK in 2018?
:
: It's pretty simple. He did his level best to cause an ongoing criminal
: trial to have to be abandoned. He knew this was wrong, because he had
: previous for doing much the same. He'd been hauled in front of the court
: for contempt before and given a 3 months suspended sentence.
:
: The judge (the one in charge of the trial he jeopardised) jailed him for
: contempt, but the court of appeal said that was wrong, purely because
: the judge should have got a different judge to deal with Robinson. I
: think the COA ordered a replacement hearing, where I assume that
: Robinson will get sent down again - quite possibly for longer than the
: first time.
:
: In contempt hearings you have a chance to apologise to the court.
: Robinson did apologise, most abjectly. Why he is claiming he is not
: guilty beats me, except that at least one fool has apparently lapped it
up.
:
:
:
:
: >
:
BurfordTJustice
2018-09-14 11:44:05 UTC
"Phi" <***@inbox.com> wrote in message news:pne839$of7$***@dont-email.me...
:
: "GB" <***@microsoft.com> wrote in message
: news:pne6k8$enm$***@dont-email.me...
: > On 13/09/2018 18:02, ***@gmail.com wrote:
: >> https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=CFvzW_1536810503
: >>
: >> From what he says, what was widely reported (i.e he pleaded guilty) is
: >> load of bollocks.
: >>
[...]
: Many influential people from history have been jailed before becomming
: leaders.
:
BurfordTJustice
2018-09-14 11:44:13 UTC
"GB" <***@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:pne8em$qhq$***@dont-email.me...
: On 13/09/2018 18:49, Phi wrote:
: >
: >
: > Many influential people from history have been jailed before becomming
: > leaders.
:
: This is true. There are about 70-80k people in prison. Hardly any will
: become prime minister.