No men allowed: Feminists push for female-only work spaces
burfordTjustice
2017-01-06 11:24:06 UTC
Nasty SEXIST pigs.....Where is the outrage??

No men allowed: Feminists push for female-only work spaces

Baby boomers often mock whiny liberal college students who complain about being triggered, thinking that they would be forced to grow up when they hit the workforce. Well now, progressive millennials are moving into the private sector and demanding that they get a safe space.

Bloomberg News reported on Wednesday that millennials, who love the social justice lifestyle in college, are demanding that certain co-working spaces areas be designated as “women only.”

Co-working areas exclusive to females have become popular in many liberal hubs including New York City, Brooklyn, St. Louis, Southern California, and Washington, D.C.

Successful progressive women including J.Crew President Jenna Lyons, rapper Remy Ma, and Leandra Medine are jumping at the chance to work in a safe space — void of different ideas, rape culture, and, most of all, men.

“A third of the Wing’s members are from Brooklyn, most are in their 20s or 30s, and pretty much all of them look like they stepped out of an Urban Outfitters ad,” Bloomberg reported.

Gender segregated co-work spaces are just the beginning. The swarm of liberal college students are going to try to transform the private sector the same way they changed higher education.
Cindy Hamilton
2017-01-06 11:35:46 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
[...]
That'll be tough sledding in the tech sector. They'll just hire some
man who won't whine.

Cindy Hamilton
Thomas
2017-01-06 14:08:21 UTC
Except for the rest rooms and showers. Right?
Cindy Hamilton
2017-01-06 14:20:01 UTC
Post by Thomas
Post by burfordTjustice
Bloomberg News reported on Wednesday that millennials, who love the social justice lifestyle in college, are demanding that certain co-working spaces areas be designated as “women only.”
Except for the rest rooms and showers. Right?
Bah. If I found one of my male co-workers in the ladies'
room, it wouldn't bother me a bit. Of course, I'm made
of sterner stuff than today's coeds.

However, I might ask him "WTF?"

Cindy Hamilton
burfordTjustice
2017-01-06 16:48:56 UTC
On Fri, 6 Jan 2017 06:20:01 -0800 (PST)
Post by Cindy Hamilton
I might ask him "WTF?"
Very lose,eh?
Cindy Hamilton
2017-01-06 19:06:28 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
On Fri, 6 Jan 2017 06:20:01 -0800 (PST)
Post by Cindy Hamilton
I might ask him "WTF?"
Very lose,eh?
I'm sure that's just a typo, but... Huh?

Cindy Hamilton

Muggles
2017-01-06 17:02:00 UTC
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by Thomas
Post by burfordTjustice
Bloomberg News reported on Wednesday that millennials, who love the social justice lifestyle in college, are demanding that certain co-working spaces areas be designated as “women only.”
Except for the rest rooms and showers. Right?
Bah. If I found one of my male co-workers in the ladies'
room, it wouldn't bother me a bit. Of course, I'm made
of sterner stuff than today's coeds.
However, I might ask him "WTF?"
Cindy Hamilton
I'm going to scream bloody murder if a man comes into a restroom I'm in.
NO MEN ALLOWED!
Maggie
burfordTjustice
Not to worry Jenn, no one wants to see your fat ass.
RonNNN
2017-01-06 18:05:05 UTC
In article <***@tues.uk>, ***@tues.uk
says...
Post by burfordTjustice
On Fri, 6 Jan 2017 11:02:00 -0600
Post by Muggles
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by Thomas
Post by burfordTjustice
Bloomberg News reported on Wednesday that millennials, who love
the social justice lifestyle in college, are demanding that
certain co-working spaces areas be designated as ?women only.?
Except for the rest rooms and showers. Right?
Bah. If I found one of my male co-workers in the ladies'
room, it wouldn't bother me a bit. Of course, I'm made
of sterner stuff than today's coeds.
However, I might ask him "WTF?"
Cindy Hamilton
I'm going to scream bloody murder if a man comes into a restroom I'm
in. NO MEN ALLOWED!
Not to worry Jenn, no one wants to see your fat ass.
More likely it would be the man screaming in horror as if someone yelled
fire! LOL
--
RonNNN