57% of Democrats Want Trump to Succeed
Add Reply
burfordTjustice
2017-01-05 17:03:27 UTC
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/january_2017/57_of_democrats_want_trump_to_succeed
T***@NO.TROLLS
2017-01-05 17:13:04 UTC
THIS MESSAGE WAS POSTED BY A TROLL. PLEASE DISCARD IT!
r***@gmail.com
2017-01-05 17:43:11 UTC
You are the real troll.
(PeteCresswell)
2017-01-05 18:26:17 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/january_2017/57_of_democrats_want_trump_to_succeed
I'm neither Repub nor Dem and I think Trump's election was an extremely
high-risk event.

Having said that, the guy *Won*.....his party *Won*.... and now he is
our president.

What kind of person would not want him to succeed??

Only kind I can think of is one who places their party's political power
above the good of The Nation.
Pete Cresswell
burfordTjustice
ask trader and norman...
Meanie
Well said.
Ralph Mowery
2017-01-05 20:50:33 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, ***@y.Invalid
says...
Post by (PeteCresswell)
Post by burfordTjustice
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/january_2017/57_of_democrats_want_trump_to_succeed
I'm neither Repub nor Dem and I think Trump's election was an extremely
high-risk event.
Having said that, the guy *Won*.....his party *Won*.... and now he is
our president.
What kind of person would not want him to succeed??
Only kind I can think of is one who places their party's political power
above the good of The Nation.
I don't care which party is in power if it is good for the country.
There has not been anyone in power after Reagan that has made me feel
good about America. Not saying he did a great job, but I did feel good.
W Bush was such a mess I can see why the Dems won the next election.
The old man was not much better either.

Trump may be worse than Bush, Carter and Obama put together,but for now
atleast he is giving the common man hope.
People should atleast give him a chance before all the bashing.
Sterling Archer
2017-01-06 02:02:21 UTC
Post by (PeteCresswell)
Post by burfordTjustice
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/january_2017/57_of_democrats_want_trump_to_succeed
I'm neither Repub nor Dem and I think Trump's election was an extremely
high-risk event.
Having said that, the guy *Won*.....his party *Won*.... and now he is
our president.
What kind of person would not want him to succeed??
Only kind I can think of is one who places their party's political power
above the good of The Nation.
Hypothetically, if you could travel back in time and retain your
current knowledge, would you kill Adolf Hitler at any point between his
birth and his ascendency to power?
rbowman
2017-01-06 02:27:51 UTC
Post by (PeteCresswell)
Post by burfordTjustice
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/january_2017/57_of_democrats_want_trump_to_succeed
I'm neither Repub nor Dem and I think Trump's election was an extremely
high-risk event.
Having said that, the guy *Won*.....his party *Won*.... and now he is
our president.
What kind of person would not want him to succeed??
Only kind I can think of is one who places their party's political power
above the good of The Nation.
Hypothetically, if you could travel back in time and retain your current
knowledge, would you kill Adolf Hitler at any point between his birth
and his ascendency to power?
Late 1938 would be a good time. Had he died around that time he would be
in the history books as one of the greatest European statesmen. He
lifted Germany out of the swamp of the Weimar Republic and put the KPD
in its place.
Sterling Archer
Now, what if you could only kill him as an infant, would you do it?
rbowman
2017-01-06 05:10:19 UTC
Post by Sterling Archer
Post by rbowman
Post by (PeteCresswell)
Post by burfordTjustice
[...]
No. I'd save the infanticide for Marx, Lenin, Stalin, Churchill, and
Roosevelt...
Sterling Archer
2017-01-06 11:54:25 UTC
Post by rbowman
Post by Sterling Archer
Post by rbowman
Post by (PeteCresswell)
Post by burfordTjustice
[...]
Are you saying you would have killed those five men as infants but not
Hitler?
rbowman
Do you have problems comprehending the written word?
Stormin' Norman
2017-01-06 16:17:39 UTC
Post by rbowman
Post by Sterling Archer
Post by rbowman
Post by Sterling Archer
Post by rbowman
Post by (PeteCresswell)
Post by burfordTjustice
[...]
I anxiously await the response of Pete Cresswell to my original
question, he seems to have a sane approach to such philosophical
discussions.

rbowman
2017-01-06 02:37:16 UTC
Post by (PeteCresswell)
Only kind I can think of is one who places their party's political power
above the good of The Nation.
Neither the Democrats nor the Republicans have seemed very concerned
about the good of the nation.