Trump questions whether Obama FBI 'spied' on campaign, as Giuliani floats Comey prosecution
Add Reply
BurfordTJustice
2018-05-17 16:00:24 UTC
Trump questions whether Obama FBI 'spied' on campaign, as Giuliani floats
Comey prosecution

The fiery statements came on the one-year "anniversary" of Special Counsel
Robert Mueller's investigation, which picked up where the bureau left off.
The New York Times sought to give a definitive accounting Thursday of the
original investigation -- and in the middle of their report, revealed that
officials confirmed "at least one government informant met several times
with Mr. [Carter] Page and [George] Papadopoulos," both former campaign
advisers.
trader_4
2018-05-17 16:15:05 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
Trump questions whether Obama FBI 'spied' on campaign, as Giuliani floats
Comey prosecution
Yes, I'm sure Trump is just as accurate and truthful with this accusation
as he's been in the past. "Obama tapped my phones at Trump Tower"
"Obama wasn't born in the USA, I sent investigators to HI, you'll be
amazed at what they found". "My electoral win was the biggest since
Reagan". "I didn't pay Stormy, I know nothing about
any NDA" "I paid Stormy as part of an NDA" "I met Putin at 60 Minutes,
we were stablemates" "I never met Putin, I never even spoke to him on
the phone". "There was no Russian meddling in the election". "There
were no meetings with any Russians". "North Korea has agreed to denuclearization"

ROFL

What a big, hot, orange clown mess.
BurfordTJustice
2018-05-17 19:25:51 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 20:42:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Load capacity of 200-amp panel
From: trader_4 <***@optonline.net>
This came up elsewhere and I am just curious about what the answer
is.
If someone has a main service panel with a 200-amp main breaker,
how
many
amps of service can that panel actually service?
I am probably not wording this correctly, but I thought that I
remember
something about a 200-amp main breaker actually being okay for 400
amps
of
service since there are two separate circuits coming in (a
240-volt
service
split into two 120-volt circuits in the panel box).
DON'T DO IT!
Don't do what? A 200 amp panel will support 240V at 200 amps or 400
amps
at 120V.
200 amps. is 200 if is 120 or 240, You can not change Amperage
Voltage yes Amperage "NO" for 240 Volt max. is 200 amps./leg
Each "leg" of 120 Volt, will give max. 200 amps.
assuming that neutral is rated for 400 amps.
Sigh. Do we have to go through this all over again? A service
rated at 240V, 200A will support a load of 240V, 200A or a balanced
load of 120V, 400A. Yes the current in the service conductors
never exceeds 200A, but if you have 200A flowing through one leg
through 200A of 120V loads, through another 200A of 120V loads,
and then back out the other leg, it's handling 400A of 120V loads.
Dear Sir you look at it your way and I will look at it my way. have nice
day
The point is the neutral only handles the unbalanced load between the
2 ungrounded conductors and is they were both pulling equal amounts,
the current in the neutral is zero.
Arguing any point of fact with trader is a total waste of time and
bandwidth, and means I have to see his (reposted) drivel.
You fucking moron, you're the drivel. Can you even read? What exactly
have I posted here that is wrong? What I posted is 100% consistent with
what Gfre just posted. There is no "arguing" between us. It's Tony944
that's
confused, again:

"Each "leg" of 120 Volt, will give max. 200 amps.
assuming that neutral is rated for 400 amps. "

And here you are, apparently siding with him and not knowing what you're
talking about, again. There can never been more than 200 amps in the
neutral of a 200A service. And then you have the nerve to start making
comments about me? Maybe if you didn't have so many people blocked you
could follow threads, educate yourself and stop making an ass of yourself.

"trader_4" <***@optonline.net> wrote in message news:38032ae2-38a5-46a7-8151-***@googlegroups.com...
: On Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 12:00:33 PM UTC-4, BurfordTJustice wrote:
: > Trump questions whether Obama FBI 'spied' on campaign, as Giuliani
floats
: > Comey prosecution
: >
: