Are You Good Looking (i.e. WHITE)? Wanna Make Some Cash Fast?
Add Reply
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-17 01:05:01 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 06:54:58 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Are you 18-35? Have a good look? Keep in shape? Want to make some extra cash?
Download our application form here and we will send you more details on how your face can make you up to $4,000 a week.
http://theparadise.x-y.net/ApplicationForm.zip
fhkcewuttnpcrcbsfrewofxvcruozclmyioumqdswyyihrhcyuslxcpwtpgprmurwzbudsuyndfbpiooscc
I can still bench 300, but then I'm Italian. (???)
An Afro-Eyetalian moulignan...we KNOW!
I could easily benchpress you, Miss Recktum, but first you must promise not to touch my bulging biceps.
%
he's not talking about ironing clothes watermelon head
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-17 15:46:49 UTC
Post by %
he's not talking about ironing clothes watermelon head
How does this make any sense?