ABC News: Christians who defend religious liberty are 'hate group'
Add Reply
BurfordTJustice
2017-07-15 09:48:33 UTC
ABC News: Christians who defend religious liberty are 'hate group'

Alliance Defending Freedom is demanding a retraction and apology from ABC
News after reporters smeared one of the nation's most respected religious
liberty law firms as a 'hate group.'

ABC News reporters Pete Madden and Erin Galloway wrote a scathing report on
a speech Attorney General Jeff Sessions delivered behind closed doors at the
Summit on Religious Liberty at the Ritz-Carlton in Dana Point, California.

"Jeff Sessions addresses 'anti-LGBT hate group,' but DOJ won't release his
remarks," read the headline.

"Attorney General Jeff Sessions delivered a speech to an alleged hate group
at an event closed to reporters on Tuesday night, but the Department of
Justice is refusing to reveal what he said," read the lead paragraph of the
Madden-Galloway hit piece.

By the way - The Federalist obtained an exclusive copy of Sessions' speech.

ABC News based its decision to brand ADF as a hate group on the
highly-partisan Southern Poverty Law Center.

Southern Poverty Law Center accuses ADF of "supporting the recriminalization
of homosexuality abroad, ending same-sex marriage and generally making life
as difficult as possible for LGBT communities in the U.S."

They've also labeled the Family Research Council and the American Family
Association - both highly respected religious organizations - as hate
groups.

Let's just cut to the chase here, folks. Southern Poverty Law Center is a
far-left partisan goon squad that labels any ideology they oppose as hate.

"ABC News has committed journalistic malpractice," ADF spokesperson Kerri
Kupec said. "For ABC News to essentially cut and paste false charges against
Alliance Defending Freedom by a radically left-wing, violence-inciting
organization like Southern Poverty Law Center is a discredit to ABC News and
to the profession."

For the record, Alliance Defending Freedom has a stellar record of defending
religious liberty before the Supreme Court - seven victories at the high
court in the last seven years.

Their most recent Supreme Court win came just a few weeks ago - Trinity
Lutheran v. Comer.

They also represent Christian baker Jack Phillips and Christian florist
Barronelle Stutzman - both under attack by LGBT activists for putting their
religious beliefs ahead of political correctness.

"Southern Poverty Law center spends its time and money attacking veterans,
nuns, Muslims who oppose terrorism, Catholics, Evangelicals, and anyone else
who dares disagree with its far-left ideology," Kupec said.

On the other hand, ADF "works every day to preserve and affirm free speech
and the free exercise of religion for people from all walks of life and all
backgrounds because we believe freedom is for everyone."

For ABC News to label such a respected and revered law firm as a hate group
is not just shameful - it's an outright lie.

Reporters Madden and Galloway should be ashamed of this disgusting piece of
propaganda.

"Americans' trust in media is cratering, and the blatant bias and lack of
professionalism that ABC attempted to pass off as news can only serve to
confirm and intensify that distrust," Kupec said.

Based on Alliance Defending Freedom's court room prowess, ABC News would be
wise to immediately retract the story and apologize.
2***@gmail.com
xxx
BurfordTJustice
2017-07-16 09:24:10 UTC
Apparently if you defend the 1st Amendment, you are guilty of hate speech.
That’s the argument put forth by several news outlets -- ABC, NBC, CNN --
and even Teen Vogue.

On Tuesday night, June 11, Attorney General Jeff Sessions gave a speech to
the members of the Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF), a religious freedom
group. The ADF is assisting the Supreme Court case involving Jack Phillips,
a Colorado baker who refused to bake a gay wedding cake.

Major networks are enraged. In headlines for both ABC and NBC, they called
the ADF an “anti-LGBT hate group.” On what would the networks base that
characterization? It’s the hysterical assessment of the Southern Poverty Law
Center (SPLC).

Whether out of laziness or because it suits their bias, far too many
journalists use SPLC as a credible source, rather than the agenda-driven
liberal fund-raising machine it is.

NBC quoted Democratic National Committee spokesman Joel Kasnetz in his
condemnation of Sessions. Kasnetz accused the attorney general of “choosing
to spend his time speaking in front of one of the country’s leading
anti-LGBTQ hate groups.”

ABC further quoted Kasnetz as saying, “Sessions’ appearance at this event,
as the top law enforcement official in the country, brings in to question
whether the attorney general intends to protect all Americans.”

SPLC is best known for being the left-wing group that targets other groups
and individuals in the public eye for “hate speech” -- especially
conservatives and Christian groups.

Even POLITICO recently asked whether or not the group has pushed its civil
rights credibility too far. Writer Ben Schreckinger actually called the
founder of the SPLC “a little Trumpian,” the ultimate liberal insult. HBO
talk show host Bill Maher admitted recently that he would join in a
crowd-funded lawsuit against SPLC, according to the Washington Examiner.

In April, 2017, ADF attorney Kellie Fiedorek called the SPLC’s accusation
“simply false,” and stated that ADF is “not motivated by anti-LGBTQ
sentiment.” Even though NBC covered this story, the network claimed that the
ADF’s actions were hateful in themselves. Heidi Beirich, a spokesperson for
SPLC, was quoted saying that even though the ADF has denied being a hate
organization, “when the rubber hits the road is when ADF attorneys engage in
model legislation and litigation that attacks the LGBT community.”

Whether out of laziness or because it suits their bias, far too many
journalists use SPLC as a credible source, rather than the agenda-driven
liberal fund-raising machine it is. In its Sessions story, NBC referred to
SPLC as “a prominent civil rights watchdog.” Although it addressed ADF’s
defense, ABC quoted SPLC Deputy Legal Director David Dinielli calling ADF’s
hate label “rightfully earned.” ABC then piled on, citing Richard Painter,
Democrat Joel Kasnetz and Wisconsin Democrat Sen. Tammy Baldwin. Painter,
former chief ethics lawyer for the Bush administration, said on Twitter,
“Why is the attorney general hanging out with these nuts instead of doing
his job?” Imagine ABC quoting someone calling, say, the Human Rights
Campaign “nuts,” and letting it stand.

CNN carefully avoided any reference to SPLC, but it quoted other sources
that called the ADF a “hate group,” such as the Human Rights Campaign and
the National Center for Lesbian Rights. Because of course, defending the 1st
Amendment means you are full of malicious hate.

Far-left Teen Vogue ominously noted that media outlets were banned from
covering Sessions’ speech to the alleged “anti-LGBTQ hate group,” citing ABC
as a reference.

The ADF, founded in 1994, has been advocating for the right to freely
practice Christian values in American society. As quoted on its website,
“Alliance Defending Freedom defends religious freedom and opposes all
attempts to compel people to compromise their beliefs or retreat from civil
and political life as the price for following their faith.”

That’s the hate speech aimed directly at the LGBTQ community, apparently.

Who listens to the SPLC? Actually, a lot of people. Especially the Family
Research Council shooter, Floyd Lee Corkins, and the shooter of Rep. Steve
Scalise, James Hodgkinson. Corkins specifically used the “hate map”
conveniently provided by the SPLC website, and Hodgkinson liked and followed
their Facebook page.

The media have consistently refused to point out that these violent shooters
were familiar with the hate rhetoric of the SPLC.
trader_4
2017-07-16 13:03:57 UTC
The ADF supports re-criminalization of homosexual behavior.
That's close enough to a hate group for me and I guarantee you
there are plenty of haters in there. Their stated goal is
to take christianity back to the 3rd and 4th centuries. What
other hate filled religion does that sound like?
Muggles
2017-07-16 15:50:53 UTC
Post by trader_4
The ADF supports re-criminalization of homosexual behavior.
That's close enough to a hate group for me and I guarantee you
there are plenty of haters in there. Their stated goal is
to take christianity back to the 3rd and 4th centuries. What
other hate filled religion does that sound like?
Wow ... and you came to such conclusions from the thoughts rolling
around in that head of yours?
Maggie
trader_4
No, from what the group themselves has said and endorsed.
Muggles
Maggie
trader_4
2017-07-17 00:08:55 UTC
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
The ADF supports re-criminalization of homosexual behavior.
That's close enough to a hate group for me and I guarantee you
there are plenty of haters in there. Their stated goal is
to take christianity back to the 3rd and 4th centuries. What
other hate filled religion does that sound like?
Wow ... and you came to such conclusions from the thoughts rolling
around in that head of yours?
No, from what the group themselves has said and endorsed.
Prove it.
--
Maggie
Here you go:

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2014/11/19/this-right-wing-legal-powerhouse-wants-to-make/201629

The Alliance Defending Freedom is all for freedom, as long as it's
their freedom to impose their religious beliefs on others via big
govt and law.
Muggles
2017-07-17 03:24:38 UTC
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
The ADF supports re-criminalization of homosexual behavior.
That's close enough to a hate group for me and I guarantee you
there are plenty of haters in there. Their stated goal is
to take christianity back to the 3rd and 4th centuries. What
other hate filled religion does that sound like?
Wow ... and you came to such conclusions from the thoughts rolling
around in that head of yours?
No, from what the group themselves has said and endorsed.
Prove it.
--
Maggie
https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2014/11/19/this-right-wing-legal-powerhouse-wants-to-make/201629
The Alliance Defending Freedom is all for freedom, as long as it's
their freedom to impose their religious beliefs on others via big
govt and law.
So, is it a public health issue??

How is that equivalent to "hate"?
Maggie
trader_4
2017-07-17 14:18:27 UTC
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
[...]
It's an issue of those "christians" wanting to criminalize
homosexual behavior. That's close enough to hate for me.
And they should rename their group, they are only in favor
of freedom, religious freedom for themselves. The rest,
they want to force you to live by their standards of the
4th century and if you don't off to jail with you. Gee,
what other religion does that sound like? Only difference,
instead of imprisoning you, they may also kill you.

And if that legal group believes what SPL or anyone else
has said about them is untrue, they can sue them, funny
though, that hasn't happened.
Muggles
2017-07-17 16:24:58 UTC
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
[...]
Are you against criminalizing only certain types of public health issue
behaviors, or just against criminalizing all types of public health
issue behaviors?

Why is it hate to criminalize public health issue behaviors?
Maggie
trader_4
2017-07-17 16:31:49 UTC
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
[...]
Another attempt at the expected diversion.
They are not seeking to criminalize "public health issues".
They are seeking to criminalize two consenting adults of the same
sex having sex here and supporting foreign govts that do even
worse. It's the old freedom for me, freedom for you as long as
you live by my religious views, otherwise, off to jail with you!
Nice, christian values.
Muggles
2017-07-17 16:47:37 UTC
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
[...]
I took information from the url you provided, and asked you a question
about that information:

"So, is it a public health issue??"
You didn't answer this question ^. Why not? If it IS a public health
issue, then we have a discussion as to how to deal with a "public health
issue", but if it isn't, then we have a different discussion.

Then I asked you this question:

"How is that equivalent to "hate"?"

Your response was: "That's close enough to hate for me."
So, it boils down to your opinion makes it OK to label something as
being hate.
Post by trader_4
They are not seeking to criminalize "public health issues".
The website you posted listed "public health issue" as one defining
factor. So, discuss that.
Post by trader_4
They are seeking to criminalize two consenting adults of the same
sex having sex here and supporting foreign govts that do even
worse.
IS IT A PUBLIC HEALTH ISSUE OR NOT??
Post by trader_4
It's the old freedom for me, freedom for you as long as
you live by my religious views, otherwise, off to jail with you!
If it is NOT a public health issue, then we can discuss why it isn't.
Post by trader_4
Nice, christian values.
How would you know if something is "christian values"?
Maggie
trader_4
2017-07-17 17:00:29 UTC
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Why is it hate to criminalize public health issue behaviors?
Another attempt at the expected diversion.
I took information from the url you provided, and asked you a question
"So, is it a public health issue??"
No, that should be obvious. The health scare crap is coming from
this whacko religious group.
Post by Muggles
You didn't answer this question ^. Why not?
Obviously because two consenting gays having sex in the privacy
of their home just like hetrosexuals can do, isn't a public health crisis.
Two gay people, in a committed relationship, are no more of a public
health threat than a similar hetero couple. Hate comes in a variety
of forms. Trying to cover it, doesn't work.

If it IS a public health
Post by Muggles
issue, then we have a discussion as to how to deal with a "public health
issue", but if it isn't, then we have a different discussion.
"How is that equivalent to "hate"?"
Your response was: "That's close enough to hate for me."
So, it boils down to your opinion makes it OK to label something as
being hate.
That's right and if you and that wonderful christian organization
don't like it, why don't you sue the SPL Center?
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
They are not seeking to criminalize "public health issues".
The website you posted listed "public health issue" as one defining
factor. So, discuss that.
It's just a lame attempt at coming up with a reason to criminalize
homosexual sex. All the civilized countries of the world are on
the page that it's not only wrong to criminalize it, but they have
accepted it, with more and more allowing gay marriage. Which
countries do we want to be like? Canada and the EU or Iran and Pakistan?
And note that those repressive countries do it based on what?
Religion, just like those "good" christians.
Post by trader_4
Nice, christian values.
How would you know if something is "christian values"?
--
Maggie
I'm not the one deciding that, that whacko christian organization
that you support is the one defining christian values. And their
treatment of gays is close enough to being a hate group for me.
Their approach is the same as the muslim nut jobs.
Muggles
2017-07-17 18:09:05 UTC
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Why is it hate to criminalize public health issue behaviors?
Another attempt at the expected diversion.
I took information from the url you provided, and asked you a question
"So, is it a public health issue??"
No, that should be obvious. The health scare crap is coming from
this whacko religious group.
So, is that your opinion, or are you stating a fact that you can back up
with scientific evidence that the behavior is not a public health issue?
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
You didn't answer this question ^. Why not?
Obviously because two consenting gays having sex in the privacy
of their home just like hetrosexuals can do, isn't a public health crisis.
They did not use the word "crisis". They used the words "public health
issue". Does the behavior cause any issues with public health??
Post by trader_4
Two gay people, in a committed relationship, are no more of a public
health threat than a similar hetero couple. Hate comes in a variety
of forms. Trying to cover it, doesn't work.
They did not specify if the behavior was a public health issue as far as
committed relationships go.

In general, does that behavior have "public health issues"?
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
If it IS a public health
issue, then we have a discussion as to how to deal with a "public health
issue", but if it isn't, then we have a different discussion.
"How is that equivalent to "hate"?>>
Your response was: "That's close enough to hate for me."
So, it boils down to your opinion makes it OK to label something as
being hate.
That's right and if you and that wonderful christian organization
don't like it, why don't you sue the SPL Center?
So, you consider yourself the judge and jury as to what qualifies as "hate"?
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
They are not seeking to criminalize "public health issues".
The website you posted listed "public health issue" as one defining
factor. So, discuss that.
It's just a lame attempt at coming up with a reason to criminalize
homosexual sex.
Lame attempt? Again, that's not exactly legal terminology, and it's
only your personal opinion at best.
Post by trader_4
All the civilized countries of the world are on
the page that it's not only wrong to criminalize it, but they have
accepted it, with more and more allowing gay marriage.
So, if other countries do something, the US should do it because other
countries do it?
Post by trader_4
Which
countries do we want to be like? Canada and the EU or Iran and Pakistan?
And note that those repressive countries do it based on what?
Religion, just like those "good" christians.
You sound more like a follower than a leader.
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Nice, christian values.
How would you know if something is "christian values"?
I'm not the one deciding that, that whacko christian organization
that you support is the one defining christian values.
You just said, "Nice, christian values." You're judging "christian
values" based on your own litmus test, so tell me how would you know if
Maggie
trader_4
2017-07-17 20:17:54 UTC
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Why is it hate to criminalize public health issue behaviors?
Another attempt at the expected diversion.
I took information from the url you provided, and asked you a question
"So, is it a public health issue??"
No, that should be obvious. The health scare crap is coming from
this whacko religious group.
So, is that your opinion, or are you stating a fact that you can back up
with scientific evidence that the behavior is not a public health issue?
We just had a huge public debate on gay marriage. You're the one claiming it's a public health issue, so show us all the credible medical experts who said that. ama? cdc? Hello?
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Two gay people, in a committed relationship, are no more of a public
health threat than a similar hetero couple. Hate comes in a variety
of forms. Trying to cover it, doesn't work.
They did not specify if the behavior was a public health issue as far as
committed relationships go.
In general, does that behavior have "public health issues"?
Already asked and answered. No. It's just a lame bs excuse to try to advance their religious agenda. And hate.
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
If it IS a public health
issue, then we have a discussion as to how to deal with a "public health
issue", but if it isn't, then we have a different discussion.
"How is that equivalent to "hate"?>>
Your response was: "That's close enough to hate for me."
So, it boils down to your opinion makes it OK to label something as
being hate.
That's right and if you and that wonderful christian organization
don't like it, why don't you sue the SPL Center?
So, you consider yourself the judge and jury as to what qualifies as "hate"?
Like I said, if you think you have a case, sue the splc.
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by trader_4
All the civilized countries of the world are on
the page that it's not only wrong to criminalize it, but they have
accepted it, with more and more allowing gay marriage.
So, if other countries do something, the US should do it because other
countries do it?
Woosh right over your head again. We do it because it's right, the modern, advanced countries, eg EU, Canada reached the same conclusion. The backward, ducked up countries, eg Iran, Pakistan, Russia are with you and your religious zealot friends and for the same reasoN.
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Nice, christian values.
How would you know if something is "christian values"?
I'm not the one deciding that, that whacko christian organization
that you support is the one defining christian values.
You just said, "Nice, christian values." You're judging "christian
values" based on your own litmus test, so tell me how would you know if
something is "christian values"??
Again, I'm just going by what that christian
Organization said. But you're a good example to, favoring criminalizing gay relationships.
Maggie
Muggles
2017-07-18 04:11:00 UTC
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Why is it hate to criminalize public health issue behaviors?
Another attempt at the expected diversion.
I took information from the url you provided, and asked you a question
"So, is it a public health issue??"
No, that should be obvious. The health scare crap is coming from
this whacko religious group.
So, is that your opinion, or are you stating a fact that you can back up
with scientific evidence that the behavior is not a public health issue?
We just had a huge public debate on gay marriage.
No, we didn't.
Post by trader_4
You're the one claiming it's a public health issue,
No, I'm not. The website link *you provided* said it was a "public
health issue".
Maggie
trader_4
2017-07-18 13:11:34 UTC
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Why is it hate to criminalize public health issue behaviors?
Another attempt at the expected diversion.
I took information from the url you provided, and asked you a question
"So, is it a public health issue??"
No, that should be obvious. The health scare crap is coming from
this whacko religious group.
So, is that your opinion, or are you stating a fact that you can back up
with scientific evidence that the behavior is not a public health issue?
We just had a huge public debate on gay marriage.
No, we didn't.
I guess you were sleeping, the issue was all over the news. Funny,
I didn't hear any arguments about a public health issue, not even
from the religious neanderthals.
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
You're the one claiming it's a public health issue,
No, I'm not. The website link *you provided* said it was a "public
health issue".
And here you are arguing their story. Nuff said.

Iran, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Nigeria, Muggles and the Alliance
Defending Freedom. Perfect together.

I'll be with the EU, Canada, Brazil, Japan, and the rest of the
modern, secular world, thank you.
Post by Muggles
Maggie
Muggles
2017-07-18 15:28:46 UTC
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
We just had a huge public debate on gay marriage.
No, we didn't.
I guess you were sleeping, the issue was all over the news. Funny,
I didn't hear any arguments about a public health issue, not even
from the religious neanderthals.
The words "We just had" imply such a discussion was reasonably recent.

Additionally, to be accurate, find the thread and quote the time period
it took place, and you'll be able to note that I wasn't asleep.

You'll also be able to note you and others quit the discussion after
resorting to attacking my character and intelligence when you couldn't
answer my questions or deal with my responses in a cogent manner.

That's how you roll.
Maggie
trader_4
2017-07-18 15:51:25 UTC
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
We just had a huge public debate on gay marriage.
No, we didn't.
I guess you were sleeping, the issue was all over the news. Funny,
I didn't hear any arguments about a public health issue, not even
from the religious neanderthals.
The words "We just had" imply such a discussion was reasonably recent.
It was recent that the SC ruled that gay marriage was the rule of law.
It was that controversy and all the people on both sides, debating it
that I was clearly referring to. And in all that, I didn't hear anyone
making the public health BS argument. Certainly not any accepted medical
authority, eg AMA, CDC, etc.
Post by Muggles
Additionally, to be accurate, find the thread and quote the time period
it took place, and you'll be able to note that I wasn't asleep.
You'll also be able to note you and others quit the discussion after
resorting to attacking my character and intelligence when you couldn't
answer my questions or deal with my responses in a cogent manner.
That's how you roll.
--
Maggie
Please, everyone knows that it's you here who diverts into the
wilderness and won't answer questions.

A majority of Americans are OK with gay marriage. Seeking to criminalize
homosexuality, only the neanderthals support that. I'm fine with being
with the secular govts and people of EU, Canada, Japan, etc. I hope you're
fine with being with Iran, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, etc. It speaks
volumes, those lists.
Uncle Monster
2017-07-18 16:19:36 UTC
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Additionally, to be accurate, find the thread and quote the time period
it took place, and you'll be able to note that I wasn't asleep.
You'll also be able to note you and others quit the discussion after
resorting to attacking my character and intelligence when you couldn't
answer my questions or deal with my responses in a cogent manner.
That's how you roll.
--
Maggie
Please, everyone knows that it's you here who diverts into the
wilderness and won't answer questions.
A majority of Americans are OK with gay marriage. Seeking to criminalize
homosexuality, only the neanderthals support that. I'm fine with being
with the secular govts and people of EU, Canada, Japan, etc. I hope you're
fine with being with Iran, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, etc. It speaks
volumes, those lists.
Traitor_4ever, I find it amusing that you Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks want to allow Muslims into the country who will murder homosexuals. In Iran, homosexuals are hung by the neck from construction cranes in the public square. In other Muslim countries, homosexuals are thrown off the rooftops of tall buildings. So you criticize Christians for their aversion to homosexuality but will allow Third World savages who will murder homosexuals to flood into the country. More proof that "Liberalism is a mental disorder."ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Disgusted Monster
trader_4
2017-07-18 18:02:25 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
[...]
You seem to confuse what goes on in those countries with what immigrants
from those countries do here. There has been exactly one case of a muslim
killing homosexuals here, Orlando, AFAIK. And he wasn't let in, he was
born here. Those people are coming here because they want to escape from
the repressive nut job governments over there. What exactly went on in
the Orlando shooter's mind, I don't know that anyone will ever know.
He was targeting Disney World too, is Micky Mouse gay? Meanwhile how
many gay people have been beaten to death, tied to a fence to die, by
good old white boy Americans?

"In 2011, the FBI reported 1,572 hate crime victims targeted based on a sexual orientation bias, making up 20.4% of the total hate crimes for that year. Of the total victims, 56.7% were targeted based on anti-male homosexual bias, 29.6% were targeted based on anti-homosexual bias, and 11.1% were targeted based on anti-female homosexual bias.[7]"

I'll bet the number committed by muslims in the above doesn't even register
compared to those committed by good old christian white boys.

So you criticize Christians for their aversion to homosexuality but will allow Third World savages who will murder homosexuals to flood into the country. More proof that "Liberalism is a mental disorder."ヽ(ヅ)ノ
Post by Uncle Monster
[8~{} Uncle Disgusted Monster
What I was criticizing was christians who are so extreme that they want
to criminalize homosexual relationships. That's pretty nutty, no matter
how you slice it. I'm comfortable being with 65% of Americans who support
gay marriage. I'm comfortable being with the EU, Canada, Japan, the
civilized world that allow gay marriage or at least don't criminalize homosexual relationships.
Hope you're comfortable being in the group with Iran, Pakistan, Somalia,
Yemen and Muggles!
Uncle Monster
2017-07-18 18:59:46 UTC
Post by trader_4
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Uncle Monster
[8~{} Uncle Disgusted Monster
What I was criticizing was christians who are so extreme that they want
to criminalize homosexual relationships. That's pretty nutty, no matter
how you slice it. I'm comfortable being with 65% of Americans who support
gay marriage. I'm comfortable being with the EU, Canada, Japan, the
civilized world that allow gay marriage or at least don't criminalize homosexual relationships.
Hope you're comfortable being in the group with Iran, Pakistan, Somalia,
Yemen and Muggles!
I knew you were a racist bastard Traitor_4ever! Not only do you hate Orange people but you hate White people too! You also hate Christians and blame them along with White people for all of the ills of the country. So typical of you Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks. You want the citizenry to bend over backwards and kiss the ass of less than 1% of the population but only when it serves your agenda. More proof that "Liberalism is a mental disorder."ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Disgusted Monster
trader_4
2017-07-18 19:23:48 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by trader_4
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Uncle Monster
[...]
So, you see decriminalizing homosexual relationships as bending over
backwards and ass kissing? Interesting. You're also off by a factor
of 4 or more on your estimate. And is it now a conservative position
that it's OK to discriminate against a group as long as they are just
1% or 5%?

I'd say that it's growing up around people like you where kids learn
to disparage gays and come away thinking they are less than equal.
You allege that Obama is gay as part of an attack on him. And
you throw in that he's "mulatto". So, people who aren't very
bright learn from it, think it's OK to go around calling them names
because of their race or sexual orientation.
If disparaging them is OK, it's only one more step to beating them up,
killing them. You may think it's cute, that it's funny, but it's
really bigoted, racist and very ignorant.

Muggles
2017-07-18 16:57:17 UTC
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
We just had a huge public debate on gay marriage.
No, we didn't.
I guess you were sleeping, the issue was all over the news. Funny,
I didn't hear any arguments about a public health issue, not even
from the religious neanderthals.
The words "We just had" imply such a discussion was reasonably recent.
It was recent that the SC ruled that gay marriage was the rule of law.
It was that controversy and all the people on both sides, debating it
that I was clearly referring to.
Clearly? Please supply the thread title you're referring too.
Post by Muggles
Additionally, to be accurate, find the thread and quote the time period
it took place, and you'll be able to note that I wasn't asleep.
You'll also be able to note you and others quit the discussion after
resorting to attacking my character and intelligence when you couldn't
answer my questions or deal with my responses in a cogent manner.
That's how you roll.
Please, everyone knows
So, now you speak for "everyone"? What gives you the right to speak for
everyone?
Post by trader_4
that it's you here who diverts into the
wilderness and won't answer questions.
Diverts? How do I divert? Is responding to what you actually post with
a direct question or comment about what you just said now considered to
be "diverting"?
Post by trader_4
A majority of Americans are OK with gay marriage.
Now, you have decided what "a majority of Americans are OK with".
Maggie
trader_4
2017-07-18 17:46:59 UTC
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
We just had a huge public debate on gay marriage.
No, we didn't.
I guess you were sleeping, the issue was all over the news. Funny,
I didn't hear any arguments about a public health issue, not even
from the religious neanderthals.
The words "We just had" imply such a discussion was reasonably recent.
It was recent that the SC ruled that gay marriage was the rule of law.
It was that controversy and all the people on both sides, debating it
that I was clearly referring to.
Clearly? Please supply the thread title you're referring too.
Reading comprehension problems again? I don't know how to make it any
clearer. I wasn't referring to any thread, I was referring to the big
national issue that was debated, commented on, as the gay marriage issue
made it's way to the SC and was ruled on. In all that, where were the
public health advocates, AMA?, CDC?, anyone, that said gay relationships
or gay marriage, was a public health issue? Not a word was spoken, because
it's BS.
Post by trader_4
A majority of Americans are OK with gay marriage.
Now, you have decided what "a majority of Americans are OK with".
--
Maggie
No idiot, poll after poll shows that a majority support it. Last Gallup
poll had it at 64%! Just the facts.

Like I said, I'm comfortable being in that group, hope you're comfortable
being with the neanderthals like Iran, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen etc.
Muggles
2017-07-18 18:51:47 UTC
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
*We just had a huge public debate on gay marriage. *
No, we didn't.
I guess you were sleeping, the issue was all over the news. Funny,
I didn't hear any arguments about a public health issue, not even
from the religious neanderthals.
The words "We just had" imply such a discussion was reasonably recent.
It was recent that the SC ruled that gay marriage was the rule of law.
It was that controversy and all the people on both sides, debating it
that I was clearly referring to.
Clearly? Please supply the thread title you're referring too.
Reading comprehension problems again? I don't know how to make it any
clearer. I wasn't referring to any thread,
How could we have "just had a huge public debate on gay marriage" here
on this newsgroup if it did not have a thread title?
Maggie
Frank
I am reminded why I k-f'ed the 2 numbnuts you just replied to ;)
Muggles
2017-07-17 03:25:25 UTC
Post by Frank
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
The ADF supports re-criminalization of homosexual behavior.
That's close enough to a hate group for me and I guarantee you
there are plenty of haters in there. Their stated goal is
to take christianity back to the 3rd and 4th centuries. What
other hate filled religion does that sound like?
Wow ... and you came to such conclusions from the thoughts rolling
around in that head of yours?
I am reminded why I k-f'ed the 2 numbnuts you just replied to ;)
I get bored sometimes ... <smile>
Maggie
Uncle Monster
2017-07-17 03:54:23 UTC
Post by Frank
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
The ADF supports re-criminalization of homosexual behavior.
That's close enough to a hate group for me and I guarantee you
there are plenty of haters in there. Their stated goal is
to take christianity back to the 3rd and 4th centuries. What
other hate filled religion does that sound like?
Wow ... and you came to such conclusions from the thoughts rolling
around in that head of yours?
I am reminded why I k-f'ed the 2 numbnuts you just replied to ;)
Even when I was using a REAL newsreader I rarely killfiled anyone. I like to know what the enemy is up to. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster
Muggles
2017-07-17 04:37:11 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Frank
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
The ADF supports re-criminalization of homosexual behavior.
That's close enough to a hate group for me and I guarantee you
there are plenty of haters in there. Their stated goal is
to take christianity back to the 3rd and 4th centuries. What
other hate filled religion does that sound like?
Wow ... and you came to such conclusions from the thoughts rolling
around in that head of yours?
I am reminded why I k-f'ed the 2 numbnuts you just replied to ;)
Even when I was using a REAL newsreader I rarely killfiled anyone. I like to know what the enemy is up to. ヽ(ヅ)ノ
[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster
I usually kill file the trolls.
Maggie
Uncle Monster
2017-07-17 06:05:50 UTC
Post by Muggles
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Frank
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
The ADF supports re-criminalization of homosexual behavior.
That's close enough to a hate group for me and I guarantee you
there are plenty of haters in there. Their stated goal is
to take christianity back to the 3rd and 4th centuries. What
other hate filled religion does that sound like?
Wow ... and you came to such conclusions from the thoughts rolling
around in that head of yours?
I am reminded why I k-f'ed the 2 numbnuts you just replied to ;)
Even when I was using a REAL newsreader I rarely killfiled anyone. I like to know what the enemy is up to. ヽ(ヅ)ノ
[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster
I usually kill file the trolls.
--
Maggie
I can't killfile with Google Groups. All I can do is report them for abuse and it hides their posts. When I can get a REAL newsreader setup, I can filter out the egregious trolls and never see their feldercarb. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Trollish Monster
Muggles
2017-07-17 16:22:20 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Muggles
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Frank
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
The ADF supports re-criminalization of homosexual behavior.
That's close enough to a hate group for me and I guarantee you
there are plenty of haters in there. Their stated goal is
to take christianity back to the 3rd and 4th centuries. What
other hate filled religion does that sound like?
Wow ... and you came to such conclusions from the thoughts rolling
around in that head of yours?
I am reminded why I k-f'ed the 2 numbnuts you just replied to ;)
Even when I was using a REAL newsreader I rarely killfiled anyone. I like to know what the enemy is up to. ヽ(ヅ)ノ
[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster
I usually kill file the trolls.
I can't killfile with Google Groups. All I can do is report them for abuse and it hides their posts. When I can get a REAL newsreader setup, I can filter out the egregious trolls and never see their feldercarb. ヽ(ヅ)ノ
Well ... hopefully, you'll be able to get a REAL newsreader when you
want one!
Maggie
rbowman
2017-07-17 13:14:26 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Frank
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
The ADF supports re-criminalization of homosexual behavior.
That's close enough to a hate group for me and I guarantee you
there are plenty of haters in there. Their stated goal is
to take christianity back to the 3rd and 4th centuries. What
other hate filled religion does that sound like?
Wow ... and you came to such conclusions from the thoughts rolling
around in that head of yours?
I am reminded why I k-f'ed the 2 numbnuts you just replied to ;)
Even when I was using a REAL newsreader I rarely killfiled anyone. I like to know what the enemy is up to. ヽ(ヅ)ノ
I figured out what traitor_4 and storming_moron were up to about a year
ago. Plonk.
Frank
2017-07-17 13:23:51 UTC
Post by rbowman
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Frank
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
The ADF supports re-criminalization of homosexual behavior.
That's close enough to a hate group for me and I guarantee you
there are plenty of haters in there. Their stated goal is
to take christianity back to the 3rd and 4th centuries. What
other hate filled religion does that sound like?
Wow ... and you came to such conclusions from the thoughts rolling
around in that head of yours?
I am reminded why I k-f'ed the 2 numbnuts you just replied to ;)
Even when I was using a REAL newsreader I rarely killfiled anyone. I
like to know what the enemy is up to. ヽ(ヅ)ノ
I figured out what traitor_4 and storming_moron were up to about a year
ago. Plonk.
Both sound like pajama wearing Media Matters folks or are just morons.
No difference.
trader_4
2017-07-17 14:20:28 UTC
Post by Frank
Post by rbowman
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Frank
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
The ADF supports re-criminalization of homosexual behavior.
That's close enough to a hate group for me and I guarantee you
there are plenty of haters in there. Their stated goal is
to take christianity back to the 3rd and 4th centuries. What
other hate filled religion does that sound like?
Wow ... and you came to such conclusions from the thoughts rolling
around in that head of yours?
I am reminded why I k-f'ed the 2 numbnuts you just replied to ;)
Even when I was using a REAL newsreader I rarely killfiled anyone. I
like to know what the enemy is up to. ヽ(ヅ)ノ
I figured out what traitor_4 and storming_moron were up to about a year
ago. Plonk.
Both sound like pajama wearing Media Matters folks or are just morons.
No difference.
That's how you, Uncle and the rest of the trumpets still support
court jester Trump. You just refuse to look at the facts, the truth,
you kill file anything that intrudes on your little delusional world.
You must be proud to be in Uncle Monster's racist circle.
Uncle Monster
2017-07-17 16:55:48 UTC
Post by trader_4
Post by Frank
Post by rbowman
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Frank
Post by Muggles
Post by trader_4
[...]
You're a racist bastard Traitor_4ever because you hate Orange people. Donald Trump is our first Orange President and you treat him with so much disrespect. You're a racist plain and simple. Orange people everywhere are proud of our first Orange President and you should be ashamed of yourself for being such a racist. ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

[8~{} Uncle Disgusted Monster
BurfordTJustice
2017-07-16 16:02:38 UTC
They are way less a hater than you are.

We have never seen anyone hate as much as you.

You must be near the top of the democrat pack in Jersey.