"SAUSAGE DOGS" MAUL MUM (WHO IS A FAT MEXICAN, AND SUPER MOFUGLY) LOL
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-16 14:38:37 UTC
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6298015/sausage-dogs-woman-mauled-death-oklahoma/

This is the sorts "breaking news" they gots over in Limeyland.
LOL
Janithor
2018-05-17 01:48:43 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6298015/sausage-dogs-woman-mauled-death-oklahoma/
This is the sorts "breaking news" they gots over in Limeyland.
LOL
Just for Mixed:

"Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family of the victims.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
May the Angels lead them into Paradise; may the martyrs come to welcome them; and take them to the new Eternal Jerusalem, where Lazarus is poor no longer--may they find Eternal Peace, Amen.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-18 14:41:24 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6298015/sausage-dogs-woman-mauled-death-oklahoma/
This is the sorts "breaking news" they gots over in Limeyland.
LOL
"Oh, does yer dog bite, monsieur?"

"No."

<man reaches down to pet dog and dog snaps at his hand>

"I thought you said yer dog does not bite?"

"It is not my dog."
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-25 17:46:35 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6298015/sausage-dogs-woman-mauled-death-oklahoma/
This is the sorts "breaking news" they gots over in Limeyland.
LOL
"Oh, does yer dog bite, monsieur?"
"No."
<man reaches down to pet dog and dog snaps at his hand>
"I thought you said yer dog does not bite?"
"It is not my dog."
I gots yer "sausage dog" a'hangin'.