BRENNASS CRAWLS UP OWN ASSHOLE AND DIES.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-10-12 11:28:08 UTC
You read it here, the bastion of truff.
Don, seein' as how BrennASS is all asshole, I can believe it.
LOL
Brennus
2017-10-12 12:42:34 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
You read it here, the bastion of truff.
Don, seein' as how BrennASS is all asshole, I can believe it.
LOL
Shut up, fag.
--
LMAO ROFL LOLLITY LOLOL!!!

HAIL BRENNUS!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
LOL on BrennASS the goat sniffer.
Brennus
2017-10-12 13:16:49 UTC
Post by Brennus
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
You read it here, the bastion of truff.
Don, seein' as how BrennASS is all asshole, I can believe it.
LOL
Shut up, fag.
LOL on BrennASS the goat sniffer.
Urinal Edwina Burqa hates The Brennus because The Brennus exposed Urinal
Burqa as a phony soldier and honor thief.

Urinal Edwina Burqa --- what a disgusting fag!
--
LMAO ROFL LOLLITY LOLOL!!!

HAIL BRENNUS!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-10-12 15:02:30 UTC
Post by Brennus
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
You read it here, the bastion of truff.
Don, seein' as how BrennASS is all asshole, I can believe it.
LOL
Shut up, fag.
LOL on BrennASS the goat sniffer.
Urinal Edwina Burqa hates The Brennus because The Brennus exposed Urinal
Burqa as a phony soldier and honor thief.
Urinal Edwina Burqa --- what a disgusting fag!
Goat sniffer BrennASS sounds a little butthurt.
LOL
Brennus
2017-10-12 15:26:59 UTC
Post by Brennus
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
You read it here, the bastion of truff.
Don, seein' as how BrennASS is all asshole, I can believe it.
LOL
Shut up, fag.
LOL on BrennASS the goat sniffer.
Urinal Edwina Burqa hates The Brennus because The Brennus exposed Urinal
Burqa as a phony soldier and honor thief.
Urinal Edwina Burqa --- what a disgusting fag!
Goat sniffer BrennASS sounds a little butthurt.
LOL
Phony soldier and disgusting homosexual honor thief Urinal Burqa makes a
lame and ineffective retort. The senile geezer Urinal Burqa cannot form
coherent thoughts, so he posts pollution on alt.slack 24/7. WHAT A BORE!
--
LMAO ROFL LOLLITY LOLOL!!!

HAIL BRENNUS!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-10-12 16:58:43 UTC
Post by Brennus
Burqa as a phony soldier and honor thief.
Urinal Edwina Burqa --- what a disgusting fag!
Goat sniffer BrennASS sounds a little butthurt.
LOL
Phony soldier and disgusting homosexual honor thief Urinal Burqa makes a
lame and ineffective retort. The senile geezer Urinal Burqa cannot form
coherent thoughts, so he posts pollution on alt.slack 24/7. WHAT A BORE!
Read previous poast, goat sniffer.
LOL x2
Brennus
2017-10-12 17:27:49 UTC
Post by Brennus
Burqa as a phony soldier and honor thief.
Urinal Edwina Burqa --- what a disgusting fag!
Goat sniffer BrennASS sounds a little butthurt.
LOL
Phony soldier and disgusting homosexual honor thief Urinal Burqa makes a
lame and ineffective retort. The senile geezer Urinal Burqa cannot form
coherent thoughts, so he posts pollution on alt.slack 24/7. WHAT A BORE!
Read previous poast, goat sniffer.
LOL x2
The geezer Urinal Edwina tries again! How pathetic. LOL!
--
LMAO ROFL LOLLITY LOLOL!!!

HAIL BRENNUS!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-10-12 18:49:00 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Don, seein' as how BrennASS is all asshole, I can believe it.
LOL
LOL again!