OT, Clinton Foundation Witness Found Dead
Uncle Monster
2017-07-17 02:32:06 UTC
The trail of bodies following the Clintons is getting longer. Imagine all the bodies stacking up if HITLERy Clinton had been elected President. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

http://www.libertyheadlines.com/clinton-foundation-witness-found-dead

[8~{} Uncle Targeted Monster
2***@gmail.com
2017-07-17 05:33:16 UTC
xxx
trader_4
2017-07-17 14:41:16 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
The trail of bodies following the Clintons is getting longer. Imagine all the bodies stacking up if HITLERy Clinton had been elected President. ヽ(ヅ)ノ
http://www.libertyheadlines.com/clinton-foundation-witness-found-dead
[8~{} Uncle Targeted Monster
And here's the difference. I'm all for investigating that. I agree
it looks highly suspicious. I'm all for investigating his death and
what went on at the Clinton Foundation. I don't do what you do Uncle,
which is play teams and when it's your team, then you just deny, deny,
and cover up their bad behavior.
Uncle Monster
2017-07-17 17:07:50 UTC
Post by trader_4
Post by Uncle Monster
The trail of bodies following the Clintons is getting longer. Imagine all the bodies stacking up if HITLERy Clinton had been elected President. ヽ(ヅ)ノ
http://www.libertyheadlines.com/clinton-foundation-witness-found-dead
[8~{} Uncle Targeted Monster
And here's the difference. I'm all for investigating that. I agree
it looks highly suspicious. I'm all for investigating his death and
what went on at the Clinton Foundation. I don't do what you do Uncle,
which is play teams and when it's your team, then you just deny, deny,
and cover up their bad behavior.
How many bodies are following President Trump. Oh yea, he talked about grabbing a woman's crotch which must have caused her death. At least he's not Gay like our last President. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Crotch Monster
trader_4
2017-07-17 17:27:10 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by trader_4
Post by Uncle Monster
The trail of bodies following the Clintons is getting longer. Imagine all the bodies stacking up if HITLERy Clinton had been elected President. ヽ(ヅ)ノ
http://www.libertyheadlines.com/clinton-foundation-witness-found-dead
[8~{} Uncle Targeted Monster
And here's the difference. I'm all for investigating that. I agree
it looks highly suspicious. I'm all for investigating his death and
what went on at the Clinton Foundation. I don't do what you do Uncle,
which is play teams and when it's your team, then you just deny, deny,
and cover up their bad behavior.
How many bodies are following President Trump.
At least one so far and it's only been 6 months:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/07/13/gop_operative_s_suicide_days_after_disclosing_solicited_clinton_emails_from.html

"GOP Operative Killed Himself Days After Disclosing He Solicited Clinton Emails From Russian Hackers"

Oh yea, he talked about grabbing a woman's crotch which must have caused her death. At least he's not Gay like our last President. ヽ(ヅ)ノ
Post by Uncle Monster
[8~{} Uncle Crotch Monster
More gay bigotry and hate noted. Get with your teacher, Muggles,
on that, you two can have a christian love fest.
Uncle Monster
2017-07-17 22:53:17 UTC
Post by trader_4
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Uncle Monster
[8~{} Uncle Crotch Monster
More gay bigotry and hate noted. Get with your teacher, Muggles,
on that, you two can have a christian love fest.
That was someone digging up dirt on the Clintons you racist homophobic moron! I can't believe how incredibly stupid you Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks are! ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

[8~{} Uncle Disgusted Monster
Oren
2017-07-17 18:14:08 UTC
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 10:07:50 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
Post by Uncle Monster
How many bodies are following President Trump.
Zero by "suicide" funny how people involved with the Clinton dynasty
end up as suicide.
Bob F
You aren't very good at counting, are you.
trader_4
2017-07-18 00:34:05 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
How many bodies are following President Trump.
Zero by "suicide" funny how people involved with the Clinton dynasty
end up as suicide.
No, it's not zero by suicide. It's at least one:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/07/13/gop_operative_s_suicide_days_after_disclosing_solicited_clinton_emails_from.html

"GOP Operative Killed Himself Days After Disclosing He Solicited Clinton Emails From Russian Hackers"

Just the facts.