Clapper said No collusion between trump campaign and Russia
Add Reply
burfordTjustice
2017-03-05 20:02:31 UTC
Clapper, who was interviewed on NBC’s “Meet the Press,”

Clapper said No collusion between trump campaign and Russia

Clapper also told Todd that he was not aware of any evidence indicating
collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government to
influence the election.

“Not to my knowledge,” Clapper told Todd when asked whether evidence had been produced tying Trump’s camp to the Kremlin’s efforts to undermine the election.

“This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. At the time we had no evidence of such collusion,” said Clapper.
trader_4
2017-03-06 17:26:24 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
Clapper, who was interviewed on NBC’s “Meet the Press,”
Clapper said No collusion between trump campaign and Russia
Clapper also told Todd that he was not aware of any evidence indicating
collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government to
influence the election.
“Not to my knowledge,” Clapper told Todd when asked whether evidence had been produced tying Trump’s camp to the Kremlin’s efforts to undermine the election.
“This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. At the time we had no evidence of such collusion,” said Clapper.
Nothing new there. And clearly he says that he doesn't know what they
found since. The FBI is still investigating, you know.

BTW, where is the rest of what Clapper said?

1 - Clapper said if there was a FISA warrant and tap on Trump Tower,
he would have know about it

2 - There was no such wiretap.

Clapper will be testifying under oath to Congress shortly, so it would
be really, really stupid for him to be lying. Trump won't be put under
oath, so he can lie freely as he has in the past.
(PeteCresswell)
2017-03-07 21:41:54 UTC
“Not to my knowledge,” Clapper told Todd when asked ....
When I saw that clip the first thing that came to mind was "Wasn't
Clapper the guy that got caught lying under oath to congress about phone
call data collection back in 2013?".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_R._Clapper
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2014/mar/11/james-clappers-testimony-one-year-later/
Pete Cresswell
burfordTjustice
Yea, he is the obama/dnc/democrat point man...believe it.
Oren
2017-03-08 05:16:30 UTC
Post by (PeteCresswell)
“Not to my knowledge,” Clapper told Todd when asked ....
When I saw that clip the first thing that came to mind was "Wasn't
Clapper the guy that got caught lying under oath to congress about phone
call data collection back in 2013?".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_R._Clapper
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2014/mar/11/james-clappers-testimony-one-year-later/
Executive Order 12333

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_12333>

Bill Binney, a 36-year veteran with the National Security Agency,
explains...

<http://video.foxnews.com/v/5350738805001/?playlist_id=930909808001#sp=show-clips>

Government knows your last rectal intrusions from your doctor.