OT: Flag Burning in the USA
Stormin' Norman
2017-01-05 15:11:03 UTC
Priorities boys, we need to establish priorities......

trader_4
2017-01-05 15:22:23 UTC
Post by Stormin' Norman
Priorities boys, we need to establish priorities......
https://i.imgsafe.org/e60fcd3e3f.jpg
So who in the Trump administration ever burned a cross? Unless
you have names and proof, I say you've crossed the line with this one.
r***@gmail.com
You need to ignore this fool. In the UK they would say he has gone around the bend.
Stormin' Norman
2017-01-05 15:59:05 UTC
On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 07:22:23 -0800 (PST), trader_4
Post by trader_4
Post by Stormin' Norman
Priorities boys, we need to establish priorities......
https://i.imgsafe.org/e60fcd3e3f.jpg
So who in the Trump administration ever burned a cross? Unless
you have names and proof, I say you've crossed the line with this one.
The satirical nature of the post might have been too subtle for
some.....
FromTheRafters
Evidently.
Uncle Monster
2017-01-06 08:25:27 UTC
Post by trader_4
Post by Stormin' Norman
Priorities boys, we need to establish priorities......
https://i.imgsafe.org/e60fcd3e3f.jpg
So who in the Trump administration ever burned a cross? Unless
you have names and proof, I say you've crossed the line with this one.
The satirical nature of the post might have been too subtle for
some.....
Some people are humor, irony and sarcasm impaired. They take themselves and life TOO seriously but they're fun to frak with. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Serious Monster
Muggles
2017-01-06 16:58:57 UTC
Post by trader_4
Post by Stormin' Norman
Priorities boys, we need to establish priorities......
https://i.imgsafe.org/e60fcd3e3f.jpg
So who in the Trump administration ever burned a cross? Unless
you have names and proof, I say you've crossed the line with this one.
The satirical nature of the post might have been too subtle for
some.....
Some people are humor, irony and sarcasm impaired. They take themselves and life TOO seriously but they're fun to frak with. ヽ(ヅ)ノ
[8~{} Uncle Serious Monster
You got that right!
Maggie
FromTheRafters
2017-01-05 16:29:09 UTC
Post by Stormin' Norman
Priorities boys, we need to establish priorities......
https://i.imgsafe.org/e60fcd3e3f.jpg
Good observation.