Donna Karan suggests provocatively dressed women may have lured mogul
BurfordTJustice
2017-10-10 10:00:30 UTC
Donna Karan suggests provocatively dressed women may have lured mogul

Fashion designer Donna Karan on Sunday suggested to The Daily Mail that
Harvey Weinstein's alleged victims may have been 'asking for it' in a
rambling interview that questioned the way women dressed and how they
present themselves to the world.

The DKNY designer was in Los Angeles for the CineFashion Film Awards and
told a reporter that, "'To see it here in our own country is very difficult,
but I also think how do we display ourselves? How do we present ourselves as
women? What are we asking? Are we asking for it by presenting all the
sensuality and all the sexuality?
Cindy Hamilton
2017-10-10 10:35:10 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
Donna Karan suggests provocatively dressed women may have lured mogul
Fashion designer Donna Karan on Sunday suggested to The Daily Mail that
Harvey Weinstein's alleged victims may have been 'asking for it' in a
rambling interview that questioned the way women dressed and how they
present themselves to the world.
The DKNY designer was in Los Angeles for the CineFashion Film Awards and
told a reporter that, "'To see it here in our own country is very difficult,
but I also think how do we display ourselves? How do we present ourselves as
women? What are we asking? Are we asking for it by presenting all the
sensuality and all the sexuality?
I really was unaware that wearing a low-cut shirt really means "I want
to see your dick." I'll have to re-think some of my fashion choices,
lest one of my co-workers whip it out in our cube farm.

Cindy Hamilton
h***@ccanoemail.ca
2017-10-10 11:07:55 UTC
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
Well, I learned something new today - I can go back to bed now.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Cube%20Farm

John T.
Frank
2017-10-10 11:29:46 UTC
Post by h***@ccanoemail.ca
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
Might contribute this to thread:

Just heard it on the radio.
Ed Pawlowski
2017-10-10 13:08:54 UTC
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
I just saw her on TV. I think she is hoping a guy would be attracted to
her and would dress accordingly.

She not only insulted every woman, but respectable men too. Admittedly,
if you are showing I may look, but that is far as it will go. No
touching, no comments. .
Muggles
2017-10-11 19:56:21 UTC
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
It's not an insult to acknowledge that women use their bodies and how
they dress to get attention. Women know what men are attracted to and
what motivates men, and that is their bodies.

When you advertise, someone is going to answer that ad.
Maggie
Oren

What did ancient women do for perfume?
rbowman
2017-10-12 03:24:16 UTC
Post by Muggles
It's not an insult to acknowledge that women use their bodies and how
they dress to get attention. Women know what men are attracted to and
what motivates men, and that is their bodies.
When you advertise, someone is going to answer that ad.
... punch my ticket
What did ancient women do for perfume?
Isn't there something about that in Song of Solomon or one of those
bible things?
Muggles
2017-10-12 04:21:54 UTC
Post by Muggles
It's not an insult to acknowledge that women use their bodies and how
they dress to get attention. Women know what men are attracted to and
what motivates men, and that is their bodies.
When you advertise, someone is going to answer that ad.
... punch my ticket
What did ancient women do for perfume?
Beats me. Maybe they used a dab of vanilla behind their ears?
Maggie
rbowman
2017-10-12 03:22:44 UTC
Post by Muggles
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
You're not supposed to ad,it that... Chrissie Hynde almost got lynched
by the Steinem crowd when she said "I got raped when I was a kid. Duh. I
was hanging around with bikers. What the hell did I expect?"

It's not the first time she's caught flack for being truthful.
Muggles
2017-10-12 04:20:35 UTC
Post by Muggles
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
I catch flack pretty often myself for being truthful.
Maggie
Uncle Monster
2017-10-10 13:38:28 UTC
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
Breeding cubes is difficult for cube farmers which is why cube meat is so expensive. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle HR Monster
Frank
2017-10-10 16:12:48 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
You can make cubic pumpkins by having them grow in a box.
Somebody should try it with his meat.
Al Bundy
I'll be the first to admit I don't understand women but I always assumed women showing off cleavage were trolling for a bad-boy type.
Muggles
2017-10-11 19:57:05 UTC
Post by Al Bundy
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
They are trolling for attention, not necessarily for any specific "type"
of man.
Maggie
Oren
2017-10-10 19:34:11 UTC
On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 03:35:10 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
Post by Cindy Hamilton
I really was unaware that wearing a low-cut shirt really means "I want
to see your dick." I'll have to re-think some of my fashion choices,
lest one of my co-workers whip it out in our cube farm.
When men see one breast they want to see them all. They spend nine
months in the womb and the rest of their lives trying to get back in.

It's just natural.
Cindy Hamilton
2017-10-10 20:11:12 UTC
Post by Cindy Hamilton
I really was unaware that wearing a low-cut shirt really means "I want
to see your dick." I'll have to re-think some of my fashion choices,
lest one of my co-workers whip it out in our cube farm.
When men see one breast they want to see them all. They spend nine
months in the womb and the rest of their lives trying to get back in.
It's just natural.
Shitting on the public thoroughfare is natural, too, but we are
taught at a young age not to do it.

Cindy Hamilton
Oren
2017-10-10 20:37:27 UTC
Post by Cindy Hamilton
I really was unaware that wearing a low-cut shirt really means "I want
to see your dick." I'll have to re-think some of my fashion choices,
lest one of my co-workers whip it out in our cube farm.
When men see one breast they want to see them all. They spend nine
months in the womb and the rest of their lives trying to get back in.
It's just natural.
Shitting on the public thoroughfare is natural, too, but we are
taught at a young age not to do it.
I didn't say what was right or wrong. I was just saying how men think.
If your co-workers don't "whip it out", they may be gay.

... or your boobs are saggin' down around the waste!
Uncle Monster
2017-10-10 23:22:04 UTC
Post by Cindy Hamilton
I really was unaware that wearing a low-cut shirt really means "I want
to see your dick." I'll have to re-think some of my fashion choices,
lest one of my co-workers whip it out in our cube farm.
When men see one breast they want to see them all. They spend nine
months in the womb and the rest of their lives trying to get back in.
It's just natural.
Shitting on the public thoroughfare is natural, too, but we are
taught at a young age not to do it.
Cindy Hamilton
In Southern California cities, homeless people defecate and urinate on the sidewalks. San Diego is dealing with a Hepatitis A outbreak. Out of 490 cases there have been 18 deaths so far. ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

http://www.sandiegocounty.gov/content/sdc/hhsa/programs/phs/community_epidemiology/dc/Hepatitis_A.html

https://tinyurl.com/n8z6mf3

[8~{} Uncle Cautious Monster
rbowman
2017-10-11 03:49:37 UTC
Post by Cindy Hamilton
I really was unaware that wearing a low-cut shirt really means "I want
to see your dick." I'll have to re-think some of my fashion choices,
lest one of my co-workers whip it out in our cube farm.
When men see one breast they want to see them all. They spend nine
months in the womb and the rest of their lives trying to get back in.
It's just natural.
Shitting on the public thoroughfare is natural, too, but we are
taught at a young age not to do it.
Proving once again that we no longer have the rights of a damned dog.
It's unnatural to build miles of pedestrian and bicycle trails and nary
a place for an old man to take a piss.
Muggles
2017-10-11 19:59:34 UTC
Post by Cindy Hamilton
I really was unaware that wearing a low-cut shirt really means "I want
to see your dick." I'll have to re-think some of my fashion choices,
lest one of my co-workers whip it out in our cube farm.
When men see one breast they want to see them all. They spend nine
months in the womb and the rest of their lives trying to get back in.
It's just natural.
Shitting on the public thoroughfare is natural, too, but we are
taught at a young age not to do it.
Cindy Hamilton
Women need to pay attention to what and how they are advertising in how
they dress and present themselves.
Maggie
Cindy Hamilton
2017-10-12 10:44:19 UTC
Post by Muggles
Post by Cindy Hamilton
I really was unaware that wearing a low-cut shirt really means "I want
to see your dick." I'll have to re-think some of my fashion choices,
lest one of my co-workers whip it out in our cube farm.
When men see one breast they want to see them all. They spend nine
months in the womb and the rest of their lives trying to get back in.
It's just natural.
Shitting on the public thoroughfare is natural, too, but we are
taught at a young age not to do it.
Cindy Hamilton
Women need to pay attention to what and how they are advertising in how
they dress and present themselves.
Men need to control themselves. Coercion is not right, no matter what
women are wearing.

Look, I attracted my husband with tight sweaters and slinky blouses. He
didn't just assume that gave him the right to take whatever he wanted.
He waited for the clear signal that he was welcome.

Cindy Hamilton
Ed Pawlowski
2017-10-12 17:24:37 UTC
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by Muggles
Women need to pay attention to what and how they are advertising in how
they dress and present themselves.
Men need to control themselves. Coercion is not right, no matter what
women are wearing.
Look, I attracted my husband with tight sweaters and slinky blouses. He
didn't just assume that gave him the right to take whatever he wanted.
He waited for the clear signal that he was welcome.
Cindy Hamilton
Some men are a bit behind in the evolution process.

Look discreetly, don't touch.
Muggles
2017-10-12 19:24:08 UTC
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by Muggles
Post by Cindy Hamilton
I really was unaware that wearing a low-cut shirt really means "I want
to see your dick." I'll have to re-think some of my fashion choices,
lest one of my co-workers whip it out in our cube farm.
When men see one breast they want to see them all. They spend nine
months in the womb and the rest of their lives trying to get back in.
It's just natural.
Shitting on the public thoroughfare is natural, too, but we are
taught at a young age not to do it.
Cindy Hamilton
Women need to pay attention to what and how they are advertising in how
they dress and present themselves.
Men need to control themselves. Coercion is not right, no matter what
women are wearing.
True, but women need to practice some discretion because they never who
is going to want to answer their ad.
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Look, I attracted my husband with tight sweaters and slinky blouses. He
didn't just assume that gave him the right to take whatever he wanted.
He waited for the clear signal that he was welcome.
That doesn't mean all men can differentiate the signal, or even have the
self-control to care to wait for a clear signal. Men are just wired
differently from women and when women dress provocatively, they are
going to be inviting advances that they don't necessarily want to attract.

It's common sense, and to blame men for their every advance when women
are practically teasing them by the way they dress, is just wrong.
Maggie
Oren
2017-10-12 19:57:41 UTC
On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 14:24:08 -0500, Muggles
Post by Muggles
It's common sense, and to blame men for their every advance when women
are practically teasing them by the way they dress, is just wrong.
Men are sick bastards. They think they need some unique pick-up line.
Come hither woman! The women will slobber for them. All men need to do
is read the tells. Men eventually need glasses.
Mr.E
2017-10-12 20:07:01 UTC
Post by Muggles
It's common sense, and to blame men for their every advance when women
are practically teasing them by the way they dress, is just wrong.
Men are sick bastards. They think they need some unique pick-up line.
Come hither woman! The women will slobber for them. All men need to do
is read the tells. Men eventually need glasses.
When you drive a sharp car, live in a large, well kept house are you
also teasing the local thieves to take what you have so they should not
feel guilty about robbing you?
Mr.E
Wade Garrett
2017-10-12 20:51:47 UTC
Post by Muggles
It's common sense, and to blame men for their every advance when women
are practically teasing them by the way they dress, is just wrong.
Men are sick bastards. They think they need some unique pick-up line.
Come hither woman! The women will slobber for them. All men need to do
is read the tells. Men eventually need glasses.
When you drive a sharp car, live in a large, well kept house are you
also teasing the local thieves to take what you have so they should not
feel guilty about robbing you?
Not at all- but you are advertising the presence of wealth which tells
the munchkins from the south side of town that stealable goodies are
present.

Much safer to present a moderate face to the world.
--
Have you ever looked into a mirror and thought...hell no, that can’t be
right...
Muggles
2017-10-13 04:55:51 UTC
Post by Wade Garrett
Post by Muggles
It's common sense, and to blame men for their every advance when women
are practically teasing them by the way they dress, is just wrong.
Men are sick bastards.  They think they need some unique pick-up line.
Come hither woman! The women will slobber for them. All men need to do
is read the tells.  Men eventually need glasses.
When you drive a sharp car, live in a large, well kept house are you
also teasing the local thieves to take what you have so they should not
feel guilty about robbing you?
Not at all- but you are advertising the presence of wealth which tells
the munchkins from the south side of town that stealable goodies are
present.
Much safer to present a moderate face to the world.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
Maggie
Muggles
Maggie
Thomas
Explains our fascination with wood and hammers.
Oren
You go first! It might be about the conquest.
Thomas
I have had drinks with DK. Many other names in fashion. I miss them.
Kathleen Cleary
2017-10-10 23:19:51 UTC
Post by Cindy Hamilton
I really was unaware that wearing a low-cut shirt really means "I want
to see your dick." I'll have to re-think some of my fashion choices,
lest one of my co-workers whip it out in our cube farm.
When men see one breast they want to see them all. They spend nine
months in the womb and the rest of their lives trying to get back in.
It's just natural.
Sure and motorboatin' is fun too!

Frank
2017-10-11 00:20:11 UTC
http://youtu.be/xkzkmyOln6I
http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0005876/
Wade Garrett
2017-10-10 20:07:50 UTC
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
Yes there are a number of reasons a woman chooses to dress in a sexually
provocative manner- but the most common one is "I'm interested and
available".
I'm well mannered. I'm not nice.
Meanie
2017-10-10 21:20:29 UTC
Post by Wade Garrett
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
Not entirely true. Women are more insecure than many may believe. Even
those women who are deemed hot/attractive have their levels of
insecurities. Compliments raise their spirits and wearing provocative
garments is one way to achieve those compliments, even those in
relationships.

The bottom line is simple, men are fucking idiots because they think
with their dicks and yes, I'm one of them. But that doesn't warrant an
automatic invite because a woman is wearing less clothing or for that
matter, even naked. There are simple words to comply with which are
"yes" or "no". When a woman says "no" to an advancement, it's that easy.
Put the dick away and leave.
Muggles
2017-10-11 20:00:26 UTC
Post by Meanie
Post by Wade Garrett
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
LOL!! For some men they don't have that much self-control.
Maggie
Oren
2017-10-11 20:09:21 UTC
Those guys have a two-second rule.
Thomas
2017-10-12 00:10:53 UTC
Quoting no one

Gals need to know Where to dress. Ghetto? Good luck.
Muggles
2017-10-12 04:22:18 UTC
Post by Muggles
Post by Meanie
Put the dick away and leave.
LOL!! For some men they don't have that much self-control.
Those guys have a two-second rule.
Do I want to know what that means?
Maggie
Muggles
2017-10-11 19:58:53 UTC
Post by Wade Garrett
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
That is true! The second most common reason is to attract any attention
at all, and the third reason is make the lady "feel attractive" whether
or not anyone else says a word.
Maggie
Muggles
2017-10-11 19:54:18 UTC
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
It's called advertising.
Maggie
Oren
If a man reads the ad correctly, he may just lucky. BTDT
Muggles
2017-10-11 20:01:28 UTC
Post by Muggles
Post by Cindy Hamilton
I really was unaware that wearing a low-cut shirt really means "I want
to see your dick." I'll have to re-think some of my fashion choices,
lest one of my co-workers whip it out in our cube farm.
Cindy Hamilton
It's called advertising.
If a man reads the ad correctly, he may just lucky. BTDT
yep! I don't understand why women get upset that men make suggestive
comments when those women are dressing suggestively!
--
Maggie