Mike Pence 'thinks Jesus tells him to say things', says former Trump aide Omarosa
Bod
2018-05-16 07:37:10 UTC
Vice president Mike Pence is “scary” and “thinks Jesus tells him to say
things”, according to a former Trump administration official.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/mike-pence-omarosa-trump-vice-president-jesus-maginault-newman-white-house-a8207876.html
Bod
BurfordTJustice
2018-05-16 11:36:26 UTC
yet you "talk" to allah....

"Bod" <***@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:***@mid.individual.net...
: Vice president Mike Pence is "scary" and "thinks Jesus tells him to say
: things", according to a former Trump administration official.
:
:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/mike-pence-omarosa-trump-vice-president-jesus-maginault-newman-white-house-a8207876.html
: --
: Bod
ZZyXX
2018-05-16 23:13:12 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
yet you "talk" to allah....
: Vice president Mike Pence is "scary" and "thinks Jesus tells him to say
: things", according to a former Trump administration official.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/mike-pence
-omarosa-trump-vice-president-jesus-maginault-newman-white-house-a8207876.html
Post by BurfordTJustice
: --
: Bod
yet you talk to no one

Uncle Monster
2018-05-16 11:48:38 UTC
Post by Bod
Vice president Mike Pence is “scary” and “thinks Jesus tells him to say
things”, according to a former Trump administration official.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/mike-pence-omarosa-trump-vice-president-jesus-maginault-newman-white-house-a8207876.html
--
Bod
You wouldn't dare criticize a Muslim for praying because your government would prosecute you for a "hate crime" because Muslims are a protected species in your Leftist country. It's OK to make fun of Christians. Of course, Christians turn the other cheek. Muslims light another fuse. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster
Bod
2018-05-16 12:28:06 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Bod
Vice president Mike Pence is “scary” and “thinks Jesus tells him to say
things”, according to a former Trump administration official.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/mike-pence-omarosa-trump-vice-president-jesus-maginault-newman-white-house-a8207876.html
--
Bod
You wouldn't dare criticize a Muslim for praying because your government would prosecute you for a "hate crime" because Muslims are a protected species in your Leftist country. It's OK to make fun of Christians. Of course, Christians turn the other cheek. Muslims light another fuse. ^_^
[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster
A bit of education for you: We have a *Conservative government*.
Bod
Uncle Monster
2018-05-16 13:27:44 UTC
Post by Bod
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Bod
Vice president Mike Pence is “scary” and “thinks Jesus tells him to say
things”, according to a former Trump administration official.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/mike-pence-omarosa-trump-vice-president-jesus-maginault-newman-white-house-a8207876.html
--
Bod
You wouldn't dare criticize a Muslim for praying because your government would prosecute you for a "hate crime" because Muslims are a protected species in your Leftist country. It's OK to make fun of Christians. Of course, Christians turn the other cheek. Muslims light another fuse. ^_^
[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster
A bit of education for you: We have a *Conservative government*.
--
Bod
Your Conservatives are the equivalent of our Liberals. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Independent Monster
BurfordTJustice
2018-05-16 19:03:19 UTC
: On 16/05/2018 12:48, Uncle Monster wrote:
: > On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 2:37:15 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
: >> Vice president Mike Pence is "scary" and "thinks Jesus tells him to say
: >> things", according to a former Trump administration official.
: >>
: >>
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/mike-pence-omarosa-trump-vice-president-jesus-maginault-newman-white-house-a8207876.html
: >> --
: >> Bod
: >
: Bod
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-05-16 19:59:56 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 15:03:19 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
: >> Vice president Mike Pence is "scary" and "thinks Jesus tells him to say
: >> things", according to a former Trump administration official.
: >>
: >>
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/mike-pence-omarosa-trump-vice-president-jesus-maginault-newman-white-house-a8207876.html
: >> --
: >> Bod
: >
: > You wouldn't dare criticize a Muslim for praying because your government
would prosecute you for a "hate crime" because Muslims are a protected
species in your Leftist country.
It's OK to make fun of Christians.
Really, that is good news. What authority do you represent?

Mind you god squad do deserve it. Especially the 'fools for christ' mob.
They crack me up but hey I don't want to leave out all the others. A
special mention goes to the wackos in waco of course. They sure knew how
to turn the other cheek. Irrespective of who that cheek belonged to.
Post by BurfordTJustice
course, Christians turn the other cheek.
Muslims light another fuse. ^_^
: >
: > [8~{} Uncle Observant Monster
: >
: A bit of education for you: We have a *Conservative government*.
: --
: Bod
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Dove Tail
2018-05-16 12:30:48 UTC
Post by Bod
Vice president Mike Pence is “scary” and “thinks Jesus tells him to
say things”, according to a former Trump administration official.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/mike-pence-omarosa-trump-vice-president-jesus-maginault-newman-white-house-a8207876.html

Pence is not an ideal presidential candidate and he is certainly a
grovelling toady when t comes to Trump. However, compared to Trump, he
is a pillar of virtue and mental stability.

The person quoted in the article, Omorosa Manigault Newman, is a
whack-job with borderline personality disorder and the credibility of a
crack addict.

The "don't impeach Trump because Pence is worse" narrative, is nothing
but pure propaganda directly from Trump himself, IMO.

The investigation by Mueller will likely show systemic criminal
activity by the leadership of the Trump campaign and Pence will
convicted along with Trump or decline the office and resign. In that
case, the next POTUS will be the speaker of the house of
representatives.

There is little doubt, virtually anything would be superior to Trump.
My Labrador Retrievers would do a better job than Captain Bonespurs.
Trumpet
2018-05-16 13:25:45 UTC
Post by Dove Tail
The "don't impeach Trump because Pence is worse" narrative, is nothing
but pure propaganda directly from Trump himself, IMO.
LOL

The "don't assisinate Obama because Biden is worse" narrative, is nothing
but pure propaganda directly from Obama himself, IMO.
Ed Pawlowski
2018-05-16 13:48:10 UTC
Post by Dove Tail
Pence is not an ideal presidential candidate and he is certainly a
grovelling toady when t comes to Trump. However, compared to Trump, he
is a pillar of virtue and mental stability.
Pillar of virtue possibly, but a different type of nut job. Smart
enough not to Tweet like a junior high girl though.
Dove Tail
2018-05-16 15:59:41 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by Dove Tail
Pence is not an ideal presidential candidate and he is certainly a
grovelling toady when t comes to Trump. However, compared to
Trump, he is a pillar of virtue and mental stability.
Pillar of virtue possibly, but a different type of nut job. Smart
enough not to Tweet like a junior high girl though.
Everyone who believes in omnipotent, invisible friends is mentally
tweaked. However, compared to Trump, those folks are as stable as Mt.
Denali.

I would take the Pence version of mental illness over the Trump shear
insanity any day of the week, if those were the only two choices.
a***@yahoo.com
2018-05-16 15:31:54 UTC
Post by Bod
Vice president Mike Pence is “scary” and “thinks Jesus tells him to say
things”, according to a former Trump administration official.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/mike-pence-omarosa-trump-vice-president-jesus-maginault-newman-white-house-a8207876.html
--
Bod
Jesus talks to me. He often says, "Consider the lilies of the field. They
toil not; neither do they spin. Stay home from work and surf the Internet
all day."

Cindy Hamilton