The Mosque :-))))
Bod
2018-08-09 18:44:43 UTC
Australia has an increasing Muslim population, and the Lakemba Mosque is
one of Australia's largest.

The Mosque had an open day, so anyone who wasn't a Muslim could go in and
see how Muslims worshipped.
I thought I'd check the place out. At the time I was on crutches because I
had a minor knee injury from playing football.

I sat down and the Imam spotted me, came up to me, laid his hands on my
hand and said:

"By the will of Allah and the wish of the prophet Mohammed - you will
walk today!"

I told him I wasn't permanently paralysed and that I only had a small
knee Injury that would soon heal.

He laid his hands on me again, and looking skywards, earnestly repeated
his mantra:

"By the will of Allah and the wish of the prophet Mohammed -- you WILL
walk today."

Once again, I told him there was nothing seriously wrong with me.

After prayers I stepped outside -- and bugger me, if he wasn't right!

MY CAR WAS GONE!
Bod
Uncle Monster
2018-08-09 23:41:30 UTC
Post by Bod
[...]
How dare you make fun of a religion protected by your government?! You should know better than to make fun of Islam! You can make fun of Jews and Christians in your country because it's acceptable. Don't you dare make fun of Islam because it shows that you're a racist and Islamophobe! You should be severely sanctioned by your government for what you have done! o_O

[8~{} Uncle Athiest Monster
BurfordTJustice