WHY HAVE "SPECIALS" ON NAME BRAND ITEMS?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-13 18:34:20 UTC
Does that make any sense?
After all, you pay maximum price for branded items.
Why not just buy the house brands instead?
%
2018-05-13 18:37:28 UTC
someday you'll make someone a good wife
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Your mom makes a good pin cushion for my prick.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke

%
Ed Pawlowski
2018-05-17 01:27:40 UTC
Is it safe to leave butter unrefrigerated?
Not real butter, but margarine is okay.
it's all ok , leave everything out all the time
Butter is good for about two weeks. We leave a dish of it out all the
time except when it gets too warm. Then it gets too soft.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-05 14:00:01 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Does that make any sense?
After all, you pay maximum price for branded items.
Why not just buy the house brands instead?
More helpful hints from Your Colonel...