'The Great Revolt'
BurfordTJustice
2018-05-16 11:33:24 UTC
'The Great Revolt'

America's political experts got it wrong in 2016, not because they took too
few polls but because they made the false assumption that American elections
are immune to societal change.

The experts are, in large part, still getting things wrong, not only by
failing to understand a new group of voters who put President Donald Trump
in the White House but also by ignoring why the group voted the way it did.

When explaining the Trump voter, the media usually offer portraits of
isolated, uneducated, working-class rubes who are driven by anger, race and
nationalism. It's hard for the experts and those who didn't support Trump to
see it any other way.

And while the media obsess over the future demise of the president, they
aren't pausing to consider the strength and durability of the coalition that
swept him into office. They aren't asking why people in the Rust Belt
counties that voted for former President Barack Obama twice suddenly
switched to Trump.

But they should, because Trump was not the cause of this movement; he was
the result of it. In order to fully appreciate his rise to the White House,
you need focus on the people who put him there.

https://townhall.com/columnists/salenazito/2018/05/15/the-great-revolt-n2480737
Uncle Monster
2018-05-16 11:42:07 UTC
On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 6:33:29 AM UTC-5, BurfordTJustice wrote:
> 'The Great Revolt'
>
> America's political experts got it wrong in 2016, not because they took too
> few polls but because they made the false assumption that American elections
> are immune to societal change.
>
> The experts are, in large part, still getting things wrong, not only by
> failing to understand a new group of voters who put President Donald Trump
> in the White House but also by ignoring why the group voted the way it did.
>
> When explaining the Trump voter, the media usually offer portraits of
> isolated, uneducated, working-class rubes who are driven by anger, race and
> nationalism. It's hard for the experts and those who didn't support Trump to
> see it any other way.
>
> And while the media obsess over the future demise of the president, they
> aren't pausing to consider the strength and durability of the coalition that
> swept him into office. They aren't asking why people in the Rust Belt
> counties that voted for former President Barack Obama twice suddenly
> switched to Trump.
>
> But they should, because Trump was not the cause of this movement; he was
> the result of it. In order to fully appreciate his rise to the White House,
> you need focus on the people who put him there.
>
> https://townhall.com/columnists/salenazito/2018/05/15/the-great-revolt-n2480737

Me and other members of "The Silent Majority" found our voice and had had enough. When HITLERy Clinton was the Commicrat candidate for President, we had to get off our butts and head for the polls. HITLERy Clinton is the main reason Donald Trump was elected President. President Trump hasn't disappointed because he stirred up, kicked and dug up the hornet's nest known as Washington D.C. I have to go buy some more popcorn. It's quite a show and I'm enjoying it. <snicker> ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Amused Monster
w***@outlook.com
2018-05-16 12:42:30 UTC
On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 5:42:11 AM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 6:33:29 AM UTC-5, BurfordTJustice wrote:
> > 'The Great Revolt'
> >
> > America's political experts got it wrong in 2016, not because they took too
> > few polls but because they made the false assumption that American elections
> > are immune to societal change.
> >
> > The experts are, in large part, still getting things wrong, not only by
> > failing to understand a new group of voters who put President Donald Trump
> > in the White House but also by ignoring why the group voted the way it did.
> >
> > When explaining the Trump voter, the media usually offer portraits of
> > isolated, uneducated, working-class rubes who are driven by anger, race and
> > nationalism. It's hard for the experts and those who didn't support Trump to
> > see it any other way.
> >
> > And while the media obsess over the future demise of the president, they
> > aren't pausing to consider the strength and durability of the coalition that
> > swept him into office. They aren't asking why people in the Rust Belt
> > counties that voted for former President Barack Obama twice suddenly
> > switched to Trump.
> >
> > But they should, because Trump was not the cause of this movement; he was
> > the result of it. In order to fully appreciate his rise to the White House,
> > you need focus on the people who put him there.
> >
> > https://townhall.com/columnists/salenazito/2018/05/15/the-great-revolt-n2480737
>

> Me and other members of "The Silent Majority" found our voice and had had enough. When HITLERy Clinton was the Commicrat candidate for President, we had to get off our butts and head for the polls. HITLERy Clinton is the main reason Donald Trump was elected President. President Trump hasn't disappointed because he stirred up, kicked and dug up the hornet's nest known as Washington D.C. I have to go buy some more popcorn. It's quite a show and I'm enjoying it. <snicker> ^_^
>
> [8~{} Uncle Amused Monster

Monsters beget monsters...yep you did it. Congratulations. The USA will never be the same after Trump gets finished with it.
====
Uncle Monster
2018-05-16 13:21:51 UTC
On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 7:42:34 AM UTC-5, ***@outlook.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 5:42:11 AM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:
> > On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 6:33:29 AM UTC-5, BurfordTJustice wrote:
> > > 'The Great Revolt'
> > >
> > > America's political experts got it wrong in 2016, not because they took too
> > > few polls but because they made the false assumption that American elections
> > > are immune to societal change.
> > >
> > > The experts are, in large part, still getting things wrong, not only by
> > > failing to understand a new group of voters who put President Donald Trump
> > > in the White House but also by ignoring why the group voted the way it did.
> > >
> > > When explaining the Trump voter, the media usually offer portraits of
> > > isolated, uneducated, working-class rubes who are driven by anger, race and
> > > nationalism. It's hard for the experts and those who didn't support Trump to
> > > see it any other way.
> > >
> > > And while the media obsess over the future demise of the president, they
> > > aren't pausing to consider the strength and durability of the coalition that
> > > swept him into office. They aren't asking why people in the Rust Belt
> > > counties that voted for former President Barack Obama twice suddenly
> > > switched to Trump.
> > >
> > > But they should, because Trump was not the cause of this movement; he was
> > > the result of it. In order to fully appreciate his rise to the White House,
> > > you need focus on the people who put him there.
> > >
> > > https://townhall.com/columnists/salenazito/2018/05/15/the-great-revolt-n2480737
> >

> > Me and other members of "The Silent Majority" found our voice and had had enough. When HITLERy Clinton was the Commicrat candidate for President, we had to get off our butts and head for the polls. HITLERy Clinton is the main reason Donald Trump was elected President. President Trump hasn't disappointed because he stirred up, kicked and dug up the hornet's nest known as Washington D.C. I have to go buy some more popcorn. It's quite a show and I'm enjoying it. <snicker> ^_^
> >
> > [8~{} Uncle Amused Monster
>
> Monsters beget monsters...yep you did it. Congratulations. The USA will never be the same after Trump gets finished with it.
> ====

The country is already better off for it. The Commiecrats have made a real mess of things and it will take time to clean it up. President Trump has a lot of work ahead of him. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Happy Monster
Peeler
2018-05-16 18:50:25 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 06:21:51 -0700 (PDT), Auntie Senile Moron drooled and
driveled again:

This group has yet a lot of senile drool from you ahead of it, it seems! LOL
Uncle Monster
2018-05-16 22:52:17 UTC

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster
Peeler
2018-05-16 23:03:22 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 15:52:17 -0700 (PDT), Auntie Senile Moron drooled and
driveled again:

>> This group has yet a lot of senile drool from you Senile Penis Peeler ahead of it, it seems! LOL

BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Girl, have YOU been defeated within just two
days! I just hope the fun will still continue for some time. But I'm afraid
you might croak to quickly under my hands, senile oaf! LOL

Uncle Monster
2018-05-17 00:15:11 UTC

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster
Peeler
2018-05-17 08:45:36 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 17:15:11 -0700 (PDT), Auntie Senile Moron drooled and
driveled again:

>> BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Girl, have YOU been defeated within just two
>> days! I just hope the fun will still continue for some time. But I'm afraid you might croak to quickly under my hands, Senile Penis Peeler oaf! LOL

MORE helpless pathetic post-editing from you, you desperate bleeding senile
Yankie cunt? Girl, have you been pwned! LOL

Terry Coombs
2018-05-16 23:19:20 UTC
On 5/16/2018 5:52 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 1:50:39 PM UTC-5, Senile Penis Peeler wrote:
>> On Wed, 16 May 2018 06:21:51 -0700 (PDT), Senile Penis Peeler Moron drooled and driveled again:

>>> The country is already better off for it. The Commiecrats have made a
>>> real mess of things and it will take time to clean it up. President Trump has a lot of work ahead of him. ^_^
>> This group has yet a lot of senile drool from you Senile Penis Peeler ahead of it, it seems! LOL
> [8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

  Well , since I have the cocksucker killfiled , the only time I read
his shit is when you re-post it . So knock it the fuck off  , OK ?
Goddammit Unc , you're draggin' shit in here that you don't need to , so
just quit . I useta respect you some , but lately you've been draggin'
every scroungy cat you come across in here , and it's gettin' old .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on
peace of mind - Zac Brown
Peeler
2018-05-16 23:23:20 UTC

You are telling him, troll-feeding senile Yankietard! LOL
Dove Tail
2018-05-16 23:49:03 UTC

Terry, you've been drinking too much sterno.
Terry Coombs
2018-05-16 23:53:21 UTC
On 5/16/2018 6:49 PM, Dove Tail wrote:
> On 5/16/2018 at 4:19:20 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
>

>> On 5/16/2018 5:52 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

>>> [8~{} Uncle Observant Monster
>>   Well , since I have the cocksucker killfiled , the only time I read
>> his shit is when you re-post it . So knock it the fuck off  , OK ?
>> Goddammit Unc , you're draggin' shit in here that you don't need to ,
>> so just quit . I useta respect you some , but lately you've been
>> draggin' every scroungy cat you come across in here , and it's
>> gettin' old .
>
> Terry, you've been drinking too much sterno.

  Go fuck yourself .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on
peace of mind - Zac Brown
ChairMan
2018-05-17 00:09:19 UTC

Snag, why the fuck isn't this idiot in yer KF, too?
rbowman
2018-05-17 01:41:26 UTC

Speaking of dragging scroungy pigeon asses in...
Dove Tail
2018-05-17 13:16:13 UTC
On 5/16/2018 at 4:53:21 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:

> On 5/16/2018 6:49 PM, Dove Tail wrote:

> > Terry, you've been drinking too much sterno.
>
>   Go fuck yourself .

ROFL, so scared.

Terry, you'll go blind if you keep drinking that swill.
ChairMan
2018-05-17 00:08:13 UTC
Terry Coombs <***@msn.com> wrote:
> On 5/16/2018 5:52 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
>> On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 1:50:39 PM UTC-5, Senile
>> Penis Peeler
>> wrote:
>>> On Wed, 16 May 2018 06:21:51 -0700 (PDT), Senile Penis
>>> Peeler Moron
>>> drooled and driveled again:
>>> This group has yet a lot of senile drool from you Senile
>>> Penis
>>> Peeler ahead of it, it seems! LOL
>> [8~{} Uncle Observant Monster
>
> Well , since I have the cocksucker killfiled , the only
> time I read
> his shit is when you re-post it . So knock it the fuck off
> , OK ?
> Goddammit Unc , you're draggin' shit in here that you
> don't need to ,
> so just quit . I useta respect you some , but lately
> you've been
> draggin' every scroungy cat you come across in here , and
> it's
> gettin' old .

+5
And people wonder why this NG has gone to shit.
Uncle Monster
2018-05-17 00:25:52 UTC
On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 6:19:23 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:
> On 5/16/2018 5:52 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
> > On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 1:50:39 PM UTC-5, Senile Penis Peeler wrote:
> >> On Wed, 16 May 2018 06:21:51 -0700 (PDT), Senile Penis Peeler Moron drooled and driveled again:

> >> This group has yet a lot of senile drool from you Senile Penis Peeler ahead of it, it seems! LOL
> > [8~{} Uncle Observant Monster
>
>   Well , since I have the cocksucker killfiled , the only time I read
> his shit is when you re-post it . So knock it the fuck off  , OK ?
> Goddammit Unc , you're draggin' shit in here that you don't need to , so
> just quit . I useta respect you some , but lately you've been draggin'
> every scroungy cat you come across in here , and it's gettin' old .
> --
> Snag

Sorry Snag, I didn't drag the rectal sphincter in here. It just showed up so I've been playing with it. I have Thunderbird working now and I'll switch to that from Google Groups so I can actually filter all the A-holes out. You could set a filter to kill anything that had "Peeler" in it and you won't see me battle the nasty creep in Gargle Groups. I had a problem getting a Usenet server to connect to Thunderbird but I believe I have that fixed now. I'll have Peeler killfiled so I don't see it and I won't be playing with it anymore. I wish Google Groups had filters but it doesn't so everything shows up. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Contrite Monster
ChairMan
2018-05-17 02:09:48 UTC

Why depend on GG for filters? Yer a grown man, can't you filter yourself?
Peeler
2018-05-17 08:46:19 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 17:25:52 -0700 (PDT), Auntie Senile Moron drooled and
driveled again:

> Sorry Snag, I didn't drag the rectal sphincter in here. It just showed up
> so I've been playing with it. I have Thunderbird working now and I'll
> switch to that from Google Groups so I can actually filter all the
> A-holes out. You could set a filter to kill anything that had "Peeler" in
> it and you won't see me battle the nasty creep in Gargle Groups. I had a
> problem getting a Usenet server to connect to Thunderbird

You were too DUMB and SENILE to do so! You've tried for half a year now! And
you STILL couldn't do it! It's RIDICULOUS! You're a LAUGH, Auntie Senile
Moron! LOL

rbowman
2018-05-16 13:39:47 UTC

One can only hope...