ow women's liberation began with Jesus
burfordTjustice
2016-12-26 11:29:22 UTC
How women's liberation began with Jesus

http://nyp.st/2h6PFiv
2016-12-27 19:57:22 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
How women's liberation began with Jesus
http://nyp.st/2h6PFiv
Hi Burford,

Indeed!

To add to the article, female converts to Christianity in
the early years outnumbers men by three to one.

And, the largest complaint wives have about their husbands
it that they don't listen to them. (Men's brains are wired
differently for speaking and listening.) What other religoun
commands husbands to listen to their wives?

And, what other religoun has as its favorite saint a woman
(beloved mother Mary)?

-T
burfordTjustice
2016-12-27 20:46:48 UTC
On Tue, 27 Dec 2016 11:57:22 -0800
Post by T
Post by burfordTjustice
How women's liberation began with Jesus
http://nyp.st/2h6PFiv
Hi Burford,
Indeed!
To add to the article, female converts to Christianity in
the early years outnumbers men by three to one.
And, the largest complaint wives have about their husbands
it that they don't listen to them. (Men's brains are wired
differently for speaking and listening.) What other religoun
commands husbands to listen to their wives?
And, what other religoun has as its favorite saint a woman
(beloved mother Mary)?
-T
Most certainly not Islam...liberal women
and gays seem to miss the points of Islam...
Dev Null
2016-12-27 22:12:24 UTC
Post by T
And, the largest complaint wives have about their husbands
it that they don't listen to them. (Men's brains are wired
differently for speaking and listening.) What other religoun
commands husbands to listen to their wives?
If God wanted man to listen to post-menopausal women,
why does he take a man's high frequency hearing as he ages?
2016-12-28 00:12:13 UTC
Post by Dev Null
Post by T
And, the largest complaint wives have about their husbands
it that they don't listen to them. (Men's brains are wired
differently for speaking and listening.) What other religoun
commands husbands to listen to their wives?
If God wanted man to listen to post-menopausal women,
why does he take a man's high frequency hearing as he ages?
Tell your wife that she should yell at you when you
can't hear her. Wait. Forget I said that.

:'(
rbowman
2016-12-28 03:05:12 UTC
Post by T
To add to the article, female converts to Christianity in
the early years outnumbers men by three to one.
The Christian community organizers knew what they were doing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mithraism

Mithra was very popular in the legions but it was a boys only club. Mom
was left home with too much time on her hands and was recruited by the
Christians. When the old man got home she explained to him how it was
going to be if he ever expected to get a piece.

It always worked that way. Æthelberht was the first Christian English
king. He converted right after the little French hottie he married
explained the facts of life. Next thing you know, you've got Augustine
running around converting people.
rbowman
2016-12-28 03:14:51 UTC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_in_Islam

Many of the Protestant sects don't buy into the Catholic Mariology.
2016-12-28 03:39:26 UTC
Post by rbowman
Many of the Protestant sects don't buy into the Catholic Mariology.
Hi Rbowman,

"Protestant" correctly do not think that Mary is a god. This comes
from some of the inappropriate displays of statuary in Catholic
churches: they "seem" to place Mary and Jesus on an
equal footing. They "seem" to do this other places as well.

But, try as you may, you will be hard pressed to find a Catholic
that thinks Mary is a god and is anything other than a beloved
Saint. It is a massive misunderstanding on the part of
Protestants. They really do need to speak to the Catholics
and find out what Catholics actually believe. (And don't
worry, their are enough out weird things for Protestants to be
scandalized over.)

But they calm down when reminded of what the Bible
says about Mary:

For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden
[Mary]: for, behold, from henceforth all generations
shall call me blessed.
-- Luke 1:48KJV

Beloved Mary has an enormous heart and will pray for anyone,
including me.

And all Christians need to understand that we are not each others
enemies. The enemy is Satin.

-T
rbowman
2016-12-28 05:58:00 UTC
Post by T
But, try as you may, you will be hard pressed to find a Catholic
that thinks Mary is a god and is anything other than a beloved
Saint. It is a massive misunderstanding on the part of
Protestants. They really do need to speak to the Catholics
and find out what Catholics actually believe. (And don't
worry, their are enough out weird things for Protestants to be
scandalized over.)
Some denominations have liberalized but the more Calvinistic sects have
very little imagination. They are very close to the Muslims in their
attitude to religious art. In fact, they parse the ten commandments to
make sure to come down heavy on the graven image clause. Even the saint
thing rankles; intercession of a saint goes against the solas.

Many have no desire to know what Catholics really believe. In fact, the
Klan figured a Catholic would do if they couldn't find a handy negro.

I have personal theological issues but the Catholic Church did a pretty
good job of adapting to the soul of the northern Europeans when they
displaced the old Gods.
2016-12-30 01:53:50 UTC
Post by rbowman
Post by T
But, try as you may, you will be hard pressed to find a Catholic
that thinks Mary is a god and is anything other than a beloved
Saint. It is a massive misunderstanding on the part of
Protestants. They really do need to speak to the Catholics
and find out what Catholics actually believe. (And don't
worry, their are enough out weird things for Protestants to be
scandalized over.)
Some denominations have liberalized but the more Calvinistic sects have
very little imagination.
It is a sadness that they dusted off one of the old heresies.
And apparently also a sadness that they have never been to a football
game: John 3-16

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only
Son, that *whoever* believes in him shall not perish but
have eternal life.

"whoever" really means "whoever". Not just those preselected.
Post by rbowman
They are very close to the Muslims in their
attitude to religious art.
They don't let the Bible get in their way either:

Ark of the Covenant

“They shall construct an ark of acacia wood ... You shall
make two cherubim of gold, make them of hammered work
[l]at the two ends of the mercy seat. Make one cherub
[m]at one end and one cherub [n]at the other end; you
shall make the cherubim of one piece with the mercy seat
at its two ends. 20 The cherubim shall have their wings
spread upward, covering the mercy seat with their wings
and [o]facing one another; the faces of the cherubim
are to be turned toward the mercy sea
--Exodus 25:10-22

Hmmm. Statues. Hmmmm. The first commandment must mean
no art depicting Bad Guys. Hmmmmmmmm.
Post by rbowman
In fact, they parse the ten commandments to
make sure to come down heavy on the graven image clause. Even the saint
thing rankles; intercession of a saint goes against the solas.
I find it bazaar that they pray for each other and get
scandalized if a saint is asked for their prayers.

They love their wives and husbands, even love their dogs,
and they get all apoplectic over loving someone that has
gone before.

And again, don't let the Bible get in their way.
Post by rbowman
Many have no desire to know what Catholics really believe.
It is sad that it seems to be a tenant of their faith
what others believe. Ask them? Not a chance!
Post by rbowman
In fact, the
Klan figured a Catholic would do if they couldn't find a handy negro.
Hold over hatred from the reformation. The Catholics handled
the Reformation really badly.
displaced the old Gods.
rbowman
2016-12-30 02:21:15 UTC
Post by T
Hold over hatred from the reformation. The Catholics handled
the Reformation really badly
Well, the Reformation wasn't a reformation, just an introduction of
theological novelties that ultimately fueled the Enlightenment.
Ultimately the Prods got what they deserved, a individualistic secular
society with the mainline protestant sects flat lining. Too bad the
Catholics chose to join the lemming leap after Vatican II. The last Mass
I went to, back in the '80s, might as well have been a Unitarian love feast.
2016-12-30 02:33:43 UTC
Post by rbowman
Post by T
Hold over hatred from the reformation. The Catholics handled
the Reformation really badly
Well, the Reformation wasn't a reformation, just an introduction of
theological novelties that ultimately fueled the Enlightenment.
Ultimately the Prods got what they deserved, a individualistic secular
society with the mainline protestant sects flat lining. Too bad the
Catholics chose to join the lemming leap after Vatican II. The last Mass
I went to, back in the '80s, might as well have been a Unitarian love feast.
Hi R,

It was unfortunate that the Reformation had to happen at all.
Had the Catholics not left the Church and remained true to
apostolic teaching and the Councils, the Reformation would have
never happened. And humanity would have not lost ~230,000 souls.

I remember the high Catholic mass when I was a kid (I was raised
Catholic). Much different now-a-days.

I much prefer the way the Ancient Church (Orthodox) does their
services. I have mainly only been able to watch it though.
I love Pascha (Easter) service where the priest sings out
"Christ is Risen!" and the choir blast back at him "Indeed
he is risen!" and then blast away (the priest lights the fuse).

In the Catholic services, it is very much like the Protestants.
The minister talks for a while, then gets a rest while the choir
sings. In the Ancient service, the choir blasts back and forth
with the priest. The folks is suppose to join in too,
but what would life be without the lecture ...

:-)

-T
rbowman
2016-12-30 05:05:23 UTC
Post by T
In the Catholic services, it is very much like the Protestants.
The minister talks for a while, then gets a rest while the choir
sings. In the Ancient service, the choir blasts back and forth
with the priest. The folks is suppose to join in too,
but what would life be without the lecture ...
About the only time I remember a choir was the Christmas Eve High Mass
with all the bells and whistles, otherwise it was the plain vanilla Low
Mass. The phrase I always waited for was 'Ite, missa est.' to which i
could give a heartfelt 'Deo gratias!'
2016-12-30 05:34:39 UTC
Post by rbowman
Post by T
In the Catholic services, it is very much like the Protestants.
The minister talks for a while, then gets a rest while the choir
sings. In the Ancient service, the choir blasts back and forth
with the priest. The folks is suppose to join in too,
but what would life be without the lecture ...
About the only time I remember a choir was the Christmas Eve High Mass
with all the bells and whistles, otherwise it was the plain vanilla Low
Mass. The phrase I always waited for was 'Ite, missa est.' to which i
could give a heartfelt 'Deo gratias!'
Hi R,

I was pretty young. I only remember it was grand.

There are still Catholics out there that practice the traditional mass:

http://catholiclatinmass.org/traditional-latin-mass.html

This is an example of what the Ancient Church does (no one
got us beat on grandness):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBXGg-2-lTc

Okay, I cheated a bit. The angles taught the Russians to Sing.

-T
rbowman
2016-12-30 14:51:31 UTC
Post by T
http://catholiclatinmass.org/traditional-latin-mass.html
There was a priest from Helena that would come over every couple of
weeks but they dropped it. Now you have to go over there. iirc, he was
in the Society of Saint Pius V. SSPV broke away from SSPX since they
thought SSPX was too liberal. SSPV were definite sedevacantists, meaning
they thought the current pope was going so far against the doctrine that
he wasn't really a pope, hence the See was vacant.

Pius IX warned against modernism in his Syllabus of Errors

http://www.papalencyclicals.net/Pius09/p9syll.htm

and held Vatican I to get the church back on track. Pius X tried to
continue his work but the modernists kept chipping away until there is
not much left.
abelard
2016-12-30 15:35:15 UTC
Post by rbowman
Post by T
http://catholiclatinmass.org/traditional-latin-mass.html
There was a priest from Helena that would come over every couple of
weeks but they dropped it. Now you have to go over there. iirc, he was
in the Society of Saint Pius V. SSPV broke away from SSPX since they
thought SSPX was too liberal. SSPV were definite sedevacantists, meaning
they thought the current pope was going so far against the doctrine that
he wasn't really a pope, hence the See was vacant.
another lot are now fussing about francis
www.abelard.org
Ophelia
2016-12-30 10:15:59 UTC
Post by T
In the Catholic services, it is very much like the Protestants.
The minister talks for a while, then gets a rest while the choir
sings. In the Ancient service, the choir blasts back and forth
with the priest. The folks is suppose to join in too,
but what would life be without the lecture ...
About the only time I remember a choir was the Christmas Eve High Mass
with all the bells and whistles, otherwise it was the plain vanilla Low
Mass. The phrase I always waited for was 'Ite, missa est.' to which i
could give a heartfelt 'Deo gratias!'

==================

We had 3 masses on Sundays but only the big one had the choir.
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
rbowman
2016-12-30 15:08:37 UTC
Post by rbowman
Post by T
In the Catholic services, it is very much like the Protestants.
The minister talks for a while, then gets a rest while the choir
sings. In the Ancient service, the choir blasts back and forth
with the priest. The folks is suppose to join in too,
but what would life be without the lecture ...
About the only time I remember a choir was the Christmas Eve High Mass
with all the bells and whistles, otherwise it was the plain vanilla Low
Mass. The phrase I always waited for was 'Ite, missa est.' to which i
could give a heartfelt 'Deo gratias!'
==================
We had 3 masses on Sundays but only the big one had the choir.
We had 5 starting at 0600, but only the finale at 1100 or 1200 was the
full high Mass with entertainment and a chance for the socialites to
show off their finery. My father and I preferred the short, sweet,
workingman's version at 0900. Got the job done and then we could go
fishing or hunting.
Ophelia
2016-12-30 10:15:46 UTC
Post by rbowman
Post by T
[...]

===============

Ahh memories:) I was raised catholic too and sang in the church choir until
my late teens. I haven't been to mass since them and I am told things are
very different:) I may be wrong but is it no longer in Latin?
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Bod
2016-12-30 10:22:05 UTC
Post by T
Post by rbowman
Post by T
[...]
I too sang for a few years in a church choir, simply because I loved
singing. I didn't believe in god then and I still don't. Churches have a
nice atmosphere though.
I keep promising to go to midnight mass one day on Christmas day.
Maybe next year.
Ophelia
2016-12-30 11:07:12 UTC
Post by T
Post by rbowman
Post by T
[...]

====================

I don't think it will be the way we knew it though. I fear you might be
very disappointed.
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Bod
In what way do you mean, Ophelia?
Ophelia
2016-12-30 12:28:33 UTC
Post by Bod
Post by T
Post by rbowman
Post by T
[...]

Will you expect it to be in Latin with responses? I would really miss
that:)

Apart from that, I doubt it would be as we knew it:)
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Bod
Ah, thanks.
Cindy Hamilton
2016-12-30 12:27:42 UTC
Post by Ophelia
Ahh memories:) I was raised catholic too and sang in the church choir until
my late teens. I haven't been to mass since them and I am told things are
very different:) I may be wrong but is it no longer in Latin?
It hasn't been in Latin since 1965 or so.

I don't know about the U.K., but the last few times I went to a
Catholic church, the music was terrible. Some atonal or 12-tone
modernistic junk. Bring back Bach!

Cindy Hamilton
rbowman
2016-12-30 15:03:25 UTC
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by Ophelia
Ahh memories:) I was raised catholic too and sang in the church choir until
my late teens. I haven't been to mass since them and I am told things are
very different:) I may be wrong but is it no longer in Latin?
It hasn't been in Latin since 1965 or so.
I don't know about the U.K., but the last few times I went to a
Catholic church, the music was terrible. Some atonal or 12-tone
modernistic junk. Bring back Bach!
Well, that beats Miley Cyrus covers I guess. In the '60s they would try
a hootenanny mass every now and then to try to be popular. Fortunately
the young priest in my parish was more into Gregorian chants.
Joe
2016-12-30 14:05:41 UTC
On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 10:15:46 -0000
Post by Ophelia
Ahh memories:) I was raised catholic too and sang in the church
choir until my late teens. I haven't been to mass since them and I
am told things are very different:) I may be wrong but is it no
longer in Latin?
That may date you. I think it's over fifty years since Masses were
routinely said in Latin, it's only done on special occasions now. The
priest's position at the altar faces the people. Women don't have to
wear some form of headgear. The parish church at Pullagh in Co. Offaly,
ROI has been remodelled so that the seating areas for men and women are
no longer concealed from each other. Etc., etc...
Joe
Ophelia
2016-12-30 14:32:09 UTC

Post by Ophelia
Ahh memories:) I was raised catholic too and sang in the church
choir until my late teens. I haven't been to mass since them and I
am told things are very different:) I may be wrong but is it no
longer in Latin?
That may date you. I think it's over fifty years since Masses were
routinely said in Latin, it's only done on special occasions now. The
priest's position at the altar faces the people. Women don't have to
wear some form of headgear. The parish church at Pullagh in Co. Offaly,
ROI has been remodelled so that the seating areas for men and women are
no longer concealed from each other. Etc., etc...

Joe

====

I am sure it does date me, but I am retired now:)

What? No hats for the ladies?? Oh dear :)

It does sound very different. Hmm not sure I like the sound of that. i
think I will give midnight mass a miss:))

One thing though, men and women were never segregated in my day. I've had
never heard of that. Was that peculiar to the ROI?

Thanks for the information though. It is very interesting :)

If there are more etc etc and you can be bothered, I would love to hear of
them:)
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Joe
2016-12-30 14:54:39 UTC
On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 14:32:09 -0000
Post by Joe
The parish church at Pullagh in Co.
Offaly, ROI has been remodelled so that the seating areas for men and
women are no longer concealed from each other. Etc., etc...
One thing though, men and women were never segregated in my day.
I've had never heard of that. Was that peculiar to the ROI?
In Ireland, it was normal for men and women to sit on different sides,
but I think that was the only church to be built in a Y shape to
actually keep them out of sight of each other.
Joe
rbowman
2016-12-30 15:05:01 UTC
Post by Joe
That may date you. I think it's over fifty years since Masses were
routinely said in Latin, it's only done on special occasions now. The
priest's position at the altar faces the people. Women don't have to
wear some form of headgear. The parish church at Pullagh in Co. Offaly,
ROI has been remodelled so that the seating areas for men and women are
no longer concealed from each other. Etc., etc...
Do they hand out bread like some sort of buffet or do the people still
go up to the rail to receive the Host from the priest?
abelard
2016-12-30 15:31:33 UTC
Post by Ophelia
Ahh memories:) I was raised catholic too and sang in the church
choir until my late teens. I haven't been to mass since them and I
am told things are very different:) I may be wrong but is it no
longer in Latin?
That may date you. I think it's over fifty years since Masses were
routinely said in Latin, it's only done on special occasions now. The
priest's position at the altar faces the people. Women don't have to
wear some form of headgear. The parish church at Pullagh in Co. Offaly,
ROI has been remodelled so that the seating areas for men and women are
no longer concealed from each other. Etc., etc...
the *only* place i know in france where they bother customers
about hats is a prod church at biarritz(from the brit tourists)
i've visited 100s of such places in britain and france...

the puritanical mood continues
www.abelard.org
The Todal
2016-12-30 15:43:36 UTC
Post by Ophelia
Ahh memories:) I was raised catholic too and sang in the church
choir until my late teens. I haven't been to mass since them and I
am told things are very different:) I may be wrong but is it no
longer in Latin?
That may date you. I think it's over fifty years since Masses were
routinely said in Latin, it's only done on special occasions now. The
priest's position at the altar faces the people. Women don't have to
wear some form of headgear. The parish church at Pullagh in Co. Offaly,
ROI has been remodelled so that the seating areas for men and women are
no longer concealed from each other. Etc., etc...
What a shame. I suppose now it's politically correct to speak to a
congregation in a language which they can actually understand, and to
allow women to sit near men. But it's bound to stir up lustful thoughts,
and men will inevitably start thinking about having sex with women
rather than in the conventional way with choirboys.
Percival P. Cassidy
2016-12-30 15:43:11 UTC
Post by Ophelia
very different:) I may be wrong but is it no longer in Latin?
Most Roman Catholic services are no longer in Latin, but there are
parishes (some of them -- but not all -- counted as "in schism") that
continue to use the old Latin Mass. But the main issue is not the
language (Latin vs. English or German or Spanish or whatever) in which
things are said, but what is said, which is now simpler and, some say,
closer to Protestant worship.

Perce
abelard
2016-12-30 15:47:06 UTC
Post by Ophelia
very different:) I may be wrong but is it no longer in Latin?
Most Roman Catholic services are no longer in Latin, but there are
parishes (some of them -- but not all -- counted as "in schism") that
continue to use the old Latin Mass. But the main issue is not the
language (Latin vs. English or German or Spanish or whatever) in which
things are said, but what is said, which is now simpler and, some say,
closer to Protestant worship.
i think some places allow a choice, that is a latin go once on
sunday... but i've not checked
www.abelard.org
Muggles
2016-12-30 05:59:12 UTC
Post by T
Post by rbowman
thing rankles; intercession of a saint goes against
the solas.
I find it bazaar that they pray for each other and get
scandalized if a saint is asked for their prayers.
I can't find any scripture that tells us to ask people who have
passed away to pray for us. Jesus is supposed to be our intercessor
when it comes to that side... I haven't come across scripture that
says the dead in Christ have access to the living, or vice versa.
Maggie
2016-12-30 08:15:27 UTC
Post by T
Post by rbowman
thing rankles; intercession of a saint goes against
the solas.
I find it bazaar that they pray for each other and get
scandalized if a saint is asked for their prayers.
I can't find any scripture that tells us to ask people who have passed
away to pray for us. Jesus is supposed to be our intercessor when it
comes to that side... I haven't come across scripture that says the
dead in Christ have access to the living, or vice versa.
Hi Maggie,

Do you believe in the Trinity?

The word "Trinity" is a Latin word and there is not one single
word of Latin in the Bible. The Trinity came out of the
same Nicaean council that compiled the Bible and the Nicaean
Creed.

If you believe in the Trinity, then you are not
"sola scriptura" (the Bible Only). And you are trusting
the authority of the Ancient Church in its teachings.
Just as you are trusting their authority over what went
in the Bible.

Not everything Christians believe is in the Bible. This
one is though.

We Ancient Faith'ers have a long history of the asking
others for their prayers, whether they are in Heaven
or on Earth. The first time a saint prays for you, you
can never be dissuaded of their existence. Those in
heaven have a lot of access to us. As beloved Saint
Paul says, "love never ends" (1 Corinthians 13).

I personally have had several Saints pray for me. And
I have a personal relationship with one who chose me.
He has even spoken to me in English before. It gets
really interesting when Jesus joins the conversation.

And no saint is more approachable than Jesus. My
personal belief is that the Lord loves it when we
pray for others, not just ourselves.

Also notice I said "we". The Church Triumphant in
heaven and the Church Militant on Earth. "We".
We are not abandoned and forgotten by the Church
Triumphant.

Our communion in prayer with the saints is the
realization of the bond between Christians on
earth and the Heavenly Church. (Heb 12:22-23)

Asking a saint for their prayers is no different than
me asking you for your prayers. And, of course, it
is whatever you feel comfortable with.

Love never ends.

Yours in Christ,
--Todd

And another angel came, and stood before the altar,
having a golden censer; and there was given to him
much incense, that he should offer of the prayers
of all saints upon the golden altar, which is before
the throne of God. And the smoke of the incense of
the prayers of the saints ascended up before God
from the hand of the angel. (Rev 8: 3-4)
rbowman
2016-12-30 14:54:56 UTC
Post by T
Post by rbowman
thing rankles; intercession of a saint goes against
the solas.
I find it bazaar that they pray for each other and get
scandalized if a saint is asked for their prayers.
I can't find any scripture that tells us to ask people who have passed
away to pray for us. Jesus is supposed to be our intercessor when it
comes to that side... I haven't come across scripture that says the
dead in Christ have access to the living, or vice versa.
Try 2 Maccabees. You'll find it in the Apocrypha. The Protestants dumped
it from the canon when they found it inconvenient sort of like Luther
tried to get rid of James because James said faith without works was
useless. That went against sola fides.
Bod
2016-12-30 10:13:33 UTC
Post by rbowman
I have personal theological issues but the Catholic Church did a pretty
good job of adapting to the soul of the northern Europeans when they
displaced the old Gods.
'Poll suggests more Anglicans don’t believe in God than take their
faith seriously'

https://godandpoliticsuk.org/2013/05/03/poll-suggests-more-anglicans-dont-believe-in-god-than-fear-him/
rbowman
2016-12-30 14:58:46 UTC
Post by Bod
Post by rbowman
I have personal theological issues but the Catholic Church did a pretty
good job of adapting to the soul of the northern Europeans when they
displaced the old Gods.
'Poll suggests more Anglicans don’t believe in God than take their
faith seriously'
https://godandpoliticsuk.org/2013/05/03/poll-suggests-more-anglicans-dont-believe-in-god-than-fear-him/
A few years ago I read there were more Romans in Britain than Anglicans.
The queer, female, and queer female priests convinced the believing
Anglicans to switch pews.
The Todal
2016-12-30 15:39:54 UTC
Post by T
Post by burfordTjustice
How women's liberation began with Jesus
http://nyp.st/2h6PFiv
Hi Burford,
Indeed!
To add to the article, female converts to Christianity in
the early years outnumbers men by three to one.
And, the largest complaint wives have about their husbands
it that they don't listen to them. (Men's brains are wired
differently for speaking and listening.) What other religoun
commands husbands to listen to their wives?
And, what other religoun has as its favorite saint a woman
(beloved mother Mary)?
-T
Here's some good wholesome Christian advice to husbands about how to
discipline their wives.

Women's liberation is all very well, but you have to set boundaries, you
know. As you do with children.

At least, that's the Christian view.

https://biblicalgenderroles.com/2015/10/03/7-ways-to-discipline-your-wife/