All the Products That Will Cost You More Because of Trump's Trade War
Add Reply
Bod
2018-08-09 11:27:42 UTC
Washing Machines
Solar panels
Beer and Soup
Cars
Home Appliances
Cell Phones, Computers, Toys and Just About Everything Else

http://time.com/money/5316029/trump-tariffs-prodcut-prices/

Trump hasn't a clue to what he has started.
Bod
Uncle Monster
2018-08-09 13:38:39 UTC
Post by Bod
Washing Machines
Solar panels
Beer and Soup
Cars
Home Appliances
Cell Phones, Computers, Toys and Just About Everything Else
http://time.com/money/5316029/trump-tariffs-prodcut-prices/
Trump hasn't a clue to what he has started.
Bod
And all of this concerns you how? Is it having any effect on your life? Is it costing you any money? Have your rights been violated? Has any property been taken from you? Have you been kicked out of your home? What effect if any has it had on you? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster
Ed Pawlowski
2018-08-09 13:48:31 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Bod
Washing Machines
Solar panels
Beer and Soup
Cars
Home Appliances
Cell Phones, Computers, Toys and Just About Everything Else
http://time.com/money/5316029/trump-tariffs-prodcut-prices/
Trump hasn't a clue to what he has started.
Bod
And all of this concerns you how? Is it having any effect on your life? Is it costing you any money? Have your rights been violated? Has any property been taken from you? Have you been kicked out of your home? What effect if any has it had on you? o_O
[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster
Instead pf your dumb copy and paste reply, stop and think about it. We
are all affected, even somewhat in the UK when they import the higher
priced goods from us. Your dumb replies are not funny but do show
ignorance.
trader_4
2018-08-09 14:03:58 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Bod
[...]
UK citizens are also directly affected by the tariffs imposed by the EU
on US goods as a direct response to the Trump tariffs, eg Harleys,
whiskey, jeans, ag products, etc.
Bod
2018-08-09 14:08:56 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Bod
[...]
Indeed, I cannot uderstand his ignorance when presented with clear
facts. He obviously is not interested in looking at the implications of
Trump's knee jerk policies that appear to be just made on a whim and
seemingly without listening to his expert advisers.
I'm comcerned, yet Monster offers no sensible counter arguments.
He appears to show the type of thinking from most Trumpsters, ie; they
just blindly accept Trump's word.
Bod
Uncle Monster

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster
trader_4
2018-08-09 16:37:52 UTC
Post by Bod
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Bod
[...]
Jim Acosta from CNN, one of Trump's most vilified reporters, was on with
comedian Steve Colbert last night. He was talking about what we all see,
how crazy it is. The scenario is that Trump makes one factual lie after
another, they report it, then report the true facts. They don't call
him a liar, just show what he said and then what the true facts are.
Trump call it fake news, vilifies CNN, calls them the enemy of the
people, and the trumpets just blindly believe him, without regard to
the truth. Like Acosta said, what are they supposed to do? Just
let him lie, let it go unchallenged? And these are clear, black and
white lies, not something questionable. There is a long, long list of
them at this point.
Uncle Monster
2018-08-09 18:00:28 UTC
Post by trader_4
Post by Bod
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Bod
[...]
You Obamanauts and HITLERyettes just can't let go and are so wrecked that your girl HITLERy Clinton lost to Trump that you're so inconsolable that you'll whine and cry all through Trump's two terms. I fear your grief may kill you. You should seek professional psychological counseling as soon as possible before you harm yourself or others. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Concerned Monster
ZZyXX
it's not that trump lies, it's that he lies about the lies he lied about
Bod
2018-08-11 06:08:52 UTC
Post by ZZyXX
Post by trader_4
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Bod
Washing Machines
Solar panels
Beer and Soup
Cars
Home Appliances
Cell Phones, Computers, Toys and Just About Everything Else
http://time.com/money/5316029/trump-tariffs-prodcut-prices/
Trump hasn't a clue to  what he has started.
Bod
And all of this concerns you how? Is it having any effect on your
life? Is it costing you any money? Have your rights been violated? Has
any property been taken from you? Have you been kicked out of your
home? What effect if any has it had on you? o_O
[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster
Instead pf your dumb copy and paste reply, stop and think about it.  We
are all affected, even somewhat in the UK when they import the higher
priced goods from us.  Your dumb replies are not funny but do show
ignorance.

 > Indeed, I cannot uderstand his ignorance when presented with clear
facts. He obviously is not interested in looking at the implications of
Trump's knee jerk policies that appear to be just made on a whim and
seemingly without listening to his expert advisers.
I'm comcerned, yet Monster offers no sensible counter arguments.
He appears to show the type of thinking from most Trumpsters, ie; they
just blindly accept Trump's word.
--
Bod
Jim Acosta from CNN, one of Trump's most vilified reporters, was on with
comedian Steve Colbert last night.  He was talking about what we all see,
how crazy it is.  The scenario is that Trump makes one factual lie after
another, they report it, then report the true facts.  They don't call
him a liar, just show what he said and then what the true facts are.
Trump call it fake news, vilifies CNN, calls them the enemy of the
people, and the trumpets just blindly believe him, without regard to
the truth.   Like Acosta said, what are they supposed to do?  Just
let him lie, let it go unchallenged?  And these are clear, black and
white lies, not something questionable.  There is a long, long list of
them at this point.
it's not that trump lies, it's that he lies about the lies he lied about
Indeed so.
Bod
ZZyXX
he's from alabama
Bod
Bod
Uncle Monster

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster
Ed Pawlowski
2018-08-09 19:54:40 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Instead pf your dumb copy and paste reply, stop and think about it. We
are all affected, even somewhat in the UK when they import the higher
priced goods from us. Your dumb replies are not funny but do show
ignorance.
And all of this concerns you how? Is it having any effect on your life? Is it costing you any money?
[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster
Yes, it is affecting my life. You may be curious, but still dumb. I
guess I'm in your auto repl now with dumb replies.
Uncle Monster
2018-08-09 23:29:26 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Instead pf your dumb copy and paste reply, stop and think about it. We
are all affected, even somewhat in the UK when they import the higher
priced goods from us. Your dumb replies are not funny but do show
ignorance.
And all of this concerns you how? Is it having any effect on your life? Is it costing you any money?
[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster
Yes, it is affecting my life. You may be curious, but still dumb. I
guess I'm in your auto repl now with dumb replies.
I can see the butthurt from here. I'm so sorry, I didn't realize you were so fragile. I apologize for hurting you. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Apologetic Monster
Ed Pawlowski
2018-08-10 01:26:03 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
Instead pf your dumb copy and paste reply, stop and think about it.  We
are all affected, even somewhat in the UK when they import the higher
priced goods from us.  Your dumb replies are not funny but do show
ignorance.
And all of this concerns you how? Is it having any effect on your
life? Is it costing you any money? [8~{} Uncle Curious Monster
Yes, it is affecting my life.  You may be curious, but still dumb.  I
guess I'm in your auto repl now with dumb replies.
Since posting this, it has had an even larger effect. My friend got
laid off from his job at a seafood supplier. China is no longer buying
lobsters from the US so the company is laying off processors and drivers
after losing big orders. Canada is getting the business.

Stop the BS answers Uncle, real people in the US are getting hurt and it
will affect all of us.
Uncle Monster
2018-08-10 12:28:44 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by Uncle Monster
Instead pf your dumb copy and paste reply, stop and think about it.  We
are all affected, even somewhat in the UK when they import the higher
priced goods from us.  Your dumb replies are not funny but do show
ignorance.
And all of this concerns you how? Is it having any effect on your
life? Is it costing you any money? [8~{} Uncle Curious Monster
Yes, it is affecting my life.  You may be curious, but still dumb.  I
guess I'm in your auto repl now with dumb replies.
Since posting this, it has had an even larger effect. My friend got
laid off from his job at a seafood supplier. China is no longer buying
lobsters from the US so the company is laying off processors and drivers
after losing big orders. Canada is getting the business.
Stop the BS answers Uncle, real people in the US are getting hurt and it
will affect all of us.
I'm so sorry Ed. I apologize if I offended you. You're not one of the insufferable A-Holes who hangs out around here. I can't help but tweak their noses and toy with them. You're a nice guy and I feel bad about being mean/rude to you. I didn't realize you were being so serious. I come to Usenet as a playground to toy with jerks and there are plenty of them so it's hard to determine who's really being serious. I apologize for being mean to you Ed, it's now obvious to me that you didn't deserve any abuse. 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Apologetic Monster
g***@aol.com
2018-08-09 17:51:24 UTC
Post by Bod
Washing Machines
Solar panels
Beer and Soup
Cars
Home Appliances
Cell Phones, Computers, Toys and Just About Everything Else
http://time.com/money/5316029/trump-tariffs-prodcut-prices/
Trump hasn't a clue to what he has started.
I am surprised nobody has complained that you are a foreigner trying
to affect US elections. We need an investigation ;-)
Uncle Monster
2018-08-09 18:06:50 UTC
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Bod
Washing Machines
Solar panels
Beer and Soup
Cars
Home Appliances
Cell Phones, Computers, Toys and Just About Everything Else
http://time.com/money/5316029/trump-tariffs-prodcut-prices/
Trump hasn't a clue to what he has started.
I am surprised nobody has complained that you are a foreigner trying
to affect US elections. We need an investigation ;-)
I contacted the Trump Administration about Bodyless. They are aware of him/her/it and have contacted British Authorities for their help investigating the miscreant. They may take unofficial action against the creep. An intelligence agent may do a dirty trick that turns Bodyless's life upside down. It should be quite amusing. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Amused Monster
Bod
2018-08-09 18:31:37 UTC
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Bod
Washing Machines
Solar panels
Beer and Soup
Cars
Home Appliances
Cell Phones, Computers, Toys and Just About Everything Else
http://time.com/money/5316029/trump-tariffs-prodcut-prices/
Trump hasn't a clue to what he has started.
I am surprised nobody has complained that you are a foreigner trying
to affect US elections. We need an investigation ;-)
I'm an official US fake stable genious investigator.
--
Bod