New Jersey school board member accused of trying to 'manipulate' cop, calls police chief 'skinhead'
Add Reply
BurfordTJustice
2018-05-16 18:32:36 UTC
Another New Jersey Black negro Racist bitch.

New Jersey school board member accused of trying to 'manipulate' cop, calls
police chief 'skinhead'

A New Jersey board of education member is facing a call to resign Wednesday
after video surfaced purportedly showing her trying to "manipulate" a police
officer by exercising "civic privilege" after she was pulled over for
speeding.

The woman in the April 27 dash-cam video, who identifies herself as
Stephanie Lawson-Muhammad, a South Orange and Maplewood Board of Education
member, also is heard telling one of the town's officers that she is "scared
of cops because you guys hurt black people," before calling the cop's boss a
"skinhead."

Under no circumstances is this behavior, from a public servant no less,
acceptable," Walter Fields, chairman of the SOMA Black Parents Workshop,
wrote in a Wednesday letter to the board's president. "Ms. Lawson-Muhammad
must resign her position."

The incident began after Officer Shaun Horst pulled over Lawson-Muhammad for
"doing 37 in a 25."

"My name is Stephanie Lawson-Muhammad, I'm on the school board, I'm a
community member of this town. I'm sorry if I was speeding," she is heard
telling Horst, before asking him if it's OK if her daughter can exit the
vehicle to continue on her way to school.

"And I'm scared of cops, because you guys hurt black people," she then adds
while making sobbing noises.

"Ma'am, do you want me to call an ambulance?" Horst asks her. "You look like
you might be having a panic attack, or some anxiety."

"No I don't want you to call me an ambulance," Lawson-Muhammad snaps back at
the officer. "That was a f-----g insult."

After being handed summonses for speeding and failing to have a valid
insurance card in her possession, Lawson-Muhammad - who is married to the
great-grandson of Nation of Islam founder Elijah Muhammad - becomes
increasingly distraught.

"Now you want me to go to court? I don't wanna go to court - I have
insurance, he can text you a picture of it right now," says Lawson-Muhammad,
referring to her husband.

Horst responds by saying that he can't void the summons since it was already
written.

"Then I'll call Sheena, and your skinhead cop chief, too," she adds,
referencing the president of South Orange Village.

Lawson-Muhammad did not respond to a request for comment from Fox News at
the time of publication of this article. The board's president, Elizabeth
Baker, referred Fox News to the district's communication's director, who
also did not respond.

"When viewing the video, it is clear that Board Member Lawson-Muhammad
attempted to exercise her civic privilege during a routine traffic stop,"
Fields writes in his letter. "Board Member Lawson-Muhammad also infers that
she is afraid of police, a reference that I believe attempts to manipulate
the officer given the tensions between the African-American community and
law enforcement."

SOMA Black Parents Workshop, on its website, describes itself as being
"established in 2014 by Black parents determined to address patterns of
racial discrimination in the South Orange-Maplewood School District."

Fields also accuses Baker of knowing about the incident and receiving the
video more than a week ago, but failing to act.

"Ms. Lawson-Muhammad must issue a public apology to this officer," he
concludes, while hailing Horst - who joined the police force in South Orange
less than two years ago -- for his calmness during the entire episode.

"The officer should be commended for his professionalism, demeanor, and the
respect he showed a citizen who immediately attempted to use her position to
intimidate him," he said.

BurfordTJustice
2018-05-17 12:01:08 UTC
"BurfordTJustice" <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote in message news:pdhtg5$qdp$***@dont-email.me...
: Another New Jersey Black negro Racist bitch.
:
:
: New Jersey school board member accused of trying to 'manipulate' cop,
calls
: police chief 'skinhead'
:
: A New Jersey board of education member is facing a call to resign
Wednesday
: after video surfaced purportedly showing her trying to "manipulate" a
police
: officer by exercising "civic privilege" after she was pulled over for
: speeding.
:
: The woman in the April 27 dash-cam video, who identifies herself as
: Stephanie Lawson-Muhammad, a South Orange and Maplewood Board of Education
: member, also is heard telling one of the town's officers that she is
"scared
: of cops because you guys hurt black people," before calling the cop's boss
: "skinhead."
:
[...]
: intimidate him," he said.
: