Tech Company Casts Doubt On DHS/FBI Russian Hacking Report
burfordTjustice
2017-01-03 11:47:17 UTC
Tech Company Casts Doubt On DHS/FBI Russian Hacking Report

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/02/tech-company-casts-doubt-on-dhsfbi-russian-hacking-report/
r***@gmail.com
2017-01-03 14:50:30 UTC
Most stories coming from the DHS & FBI are fake news covering for Obama.
Sterling Archer
2017-01-03 15:06:56 UTC
FFS, you are as big an idiot as Burford.
r***@gmail.com
2017-01-03 15:52:32 UTC
Post by Sterling Archer
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by burfordTjustice
Tech Company Casts Doubt On DHS/FBI Russian Hacking Report
http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/02/tech-company-casts-doubt-on-dhsfbi-russian-hacking-report/
Most stories coming from the DHS & FBI are fake news covering for Obama.
FFS, you are as big an idiot as Burford.
Do you get a lot of nose bleeds riding your high horse?

Only members from the lunatic left call people names.
Sterling Archer
Which in no way diminishes the extent of your idiocy.
ZZyXX
2017-01-03 19:55:53 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Sterling Archer
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by burfordTjustice
Tech Company Casts Doubt On DHS/FBI Russian Hacking Report
http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/02/tech-company-casts-doubt-on-dhsfbi-russian-hacking-report/
Most stories coming from the DHS & FBI are fake news covering for Obama.
FFS, you are as big an idiot as Burford.
Do you get a lot of nose bleeds riding your high horse?
Only members from the lunatic left call people names.
so now you admit that Uncle Commiecrat Monster is a member of the
lunatic left. thanks
Uncle Monster
2017-01-04 12:32:10 UTC
Post by ZZyXX
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Sterling Archer
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by burfordTjustice
Tech Company Casts Doubt On DHS/FBI Russian Hacking Report
http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/02/tech-company-casts-doubt-on-dhsfbi-russian-hacking-report/
Most stories coming from the DHS & FBI are fake news covering for Obama.
FFS, you are as big an idiot as Burford.
Do you get a lot of nose bleeds riding your high horse?
Only members from the lunatic left call people names.
so now you admit that Uncle Commiecrat Monster is a member of the
lunatic left. thanks
Give it a rest Ben and stop obsessing about me. It's so Gay. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Straight Monster
ZZyXX
and you most certainly have to be an expert on being gay
Uncle Monster
2017-01-06 03:59:23 UTC
Post by ZZyXX
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by ZZyXX
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Sterling Archer
Post by r***@gmail.com
Most stories coming from the DHS & FBI are fake news covering for Obama.
FFS, you are as big an idiot as Burford.
Do you get a lot of nose bleeds riding your high horse?
Only members from the lunatic left call people names.
so now you admit that Uncle Commiecrat Monster is a member of the
lunatic left. thanks
Give it a rest Ben and stop obsessing about me. It's so Gay. ヽ(ヅ)ノ
[8~{} Uncle Straight Monster
and you most certainly have to be an expert on being gay
If I send you pictures of my willy will that hold you for a while? Here's a picture of my willy. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

http://tinyurl.com/hojhhoh

[8~{} Uncle Huge Monster
T***@NO.TROLLS
THIS MESSAGE WAS POSTED BY A TROLL. PLEASE DISCARD IT!
ZZyXX
2017-01-06 19:38:23 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by ZZyXX
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by ZZyXX
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Sterling Archer
Post by r***@gmail.com
Most stories coming from the DHS & FBI are fake news covering for Obama.
FFS, you are as big an idiot as Burford.
Do you get a lot of nose bleeds riding your high horse?
Only members from the lunatic left call people names.
so now you admit that Uncle Commiecrat Monster is a member of the
lunatic left. thanks
Give it a rest Ben and stop obsessing about me. It's so Gay. ヽ(ヅ)ノ
[8~{} Uncle Straight Monster
and you most certainly have to be an expert on being gay
If I send you pictures of my willy will that hold you for a while? Here's a picture of my willy. ヽ(ヅ)ノ
http://tinyurl.com/hojhhoh
[8~{} Uncle Huge Monster
typical commie, when you have nothing intelligent to say, drop down to
pornography
Uncle Monster
2017-01-08 05:01:33 UTC
Post by ZZyXX
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by ZZyXX
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by ZZyXX
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Sterling Archer
Post by r***@gmail.com
Most stories coming from the DHS & FBI are fake news covering for Obama.
FFS, you are as big an idiot as Burford.
Do you get a lot of nose bleeds riding your high horse?
Only members from the lunatic left call people names.
so now you admit that Uncle Commiecrat Monster is a member of the
lunatic left. thanks
Give it a rest Ben and stop obsessing about me. It's so Gay. ヽ(ヅ)ノ
[8~{} Uncle Straight Monster
and you most certainly have to be an expert on being gay
If I send you pictures of my willy will that hold you for a while? Here's a picture of my willy. ヽ(ヅ)ノ
http://tinyurl.com/hojhhoh
[8~{} Uncle Huge Monster
typical commie, when you have nothing intelligent to say, drop down to
pornography
There is absolutely nothing pornographic about Keiko from "Free Willy". You Ben simply have a filthy mind like most Commiecrats. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Smug Monster
g***@aol.com
Actually Keiko had a limp fin so it is far from porn.
Uncle Monster
2017-01-08 08:09:07 UTC
Post by ZZyXX
Post by ZZyXX
Post by ZZyXX
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Sterling Archer
Post by r***@gmail.com
[...]
I do believe I played that freak Ben. Freaks are fun to frak with. Hey I made a rhyme! ヽ(•‿•)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Rhyming Monster
ZZyXX
2017-01-09 00:40:41 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by g***@aol.com
On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 21:01:33 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by ZZyXX
On Wednesday, January 4, 2017 at 2:40:16 PM UTC-6, ZZyXX
Post by ZZyXX
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by ZZyXX
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Sterling Archer
Post by r***@gmail.com
[...]
?(?)?
Actually Keiko had a limp fin so it is far from porn.
I do believe I played that freak Ben. Freaks are fun to frak with.
absolutely, that's why I chuckle every time I make you respond
Post by Uncle Monster
Hey I made a rhyme! ヽ(•‿•)ノ
[8~{} Uncle Rhyming Monster
Uncle Monster
2017-01-04 12:29:25 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Sterling Archer
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by burfordTjustice
Tech Company Casts Doubt On DHS/FBI Russian Hacking Report
http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/02/tech-company-casts-doubt-on-dhsfbi-russian-hacking-report/
Most stories coming from the DHS & FBI are fake news covering for Obama.
FFS, you are as big an idiot as Burford.
Do you get a lot of nose bleeds riding your high horse?
Only members from the lunatic left call people names.
When it comes to the Left, I don't just call them names, I call them a lot of names. I call them the Hysterical Howling Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak Politically Correct Trans Intellectual Anthropogenic Climate Change Weasel Obama Worshiping Hitlery Clinton Supporters. I'm not going to pick on the Bernistas right now because they're suing the DNC. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Tease Monster
Sterling Archer
2017-01-04 13:21:09 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by r***@gmail.com
Only members from the lunatic left call people names.
When it comes to the Left, I don't just call them names, I call them a lot of
names. I call them the Hysterical Howling Progressive Liberal Leftist
Commiecrat Freak Politically Correct Trans Intellectual Anthropogenic Climate
Change Weasel Obama Worshiping Hitlery Clinton Supporters. I'm not going to
pick on the Bernistas right now because they're suing the DNC. ヽ(ヅ)ノ
And yet, you are the one with an 8th grade education living on the
government dole. Thanks for the comic relief...
Uncle Monster
2017-01-06 04:13:27 UTC
Post by Sterling Archer
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by r***@gmail.com
Only members from the lunatic left call people names.
When it comes to the Left, I don't just call them names, I call them a lot of
names. I call them the Hysterical Howling Progressive Liberal Leftist
Commiecrat Freak Politically Correct Trans Intellectual Anthropogenic Climate
Change Weasel Obama Worshiping Hitlery Clinton Supporters. I'm not going to
pick on the Bernistas right now because they're suing the DNC. ヽ(ヅ)ノ
And yet, you are the one with an 8th grade education living on the
government dole. Thanks for the comic relief...
I suppose you have a PhD in basket weaving because you're a typical Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak Trans Intellectual Basket Case who is convinced that it's smarter than everyone else because of all the participation trophies on its shelf made of boards and concrete blocks down in its mom's basement. You should really find a job and move out of mommy's basement. With all the corporations bringing jobs back to the country because of Trump, your college degree will qualify you for a job as a floor sweeper in a factory. Trump is the new Orange, get over it! ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster
ZZyXX
2017-01-04 20:41:32 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Sterling Archer
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Sterling Archer
FFS, you are as big an idiot as Burford.
Do you get a lot of nose bleeds riding your high horse?
Only members from the lunatic left call people names.
When it comes to the Left, I don't just call them names, I call them
a lot of names. I call them the Hysterical Howling Progressive
Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak Politically Correct Trans
Intellectual Anthropogenic Climate Change Weasel Obama Worshiping
Hitlery Clinton Supporters. I'm not going to pick on the Bernistas
right now because they're suing the DNC. ヽ(ヅ)ノ
[8~{} Uncle Tease Monster
and yet when faced with a real communist soon to be blowing the "most
powerful man" in the world, not a peep from you. you are the true
representation of COWARD
Uncle Monster
2017-01-06 04:18:43 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Sterling Archer
FFS, you are as big an idiot as Burford.
Do you get a lot of nose bleeds riding your high horse?
Only members from the lunatic left call people names.
When it comes to the Left, I don't just call them names, I call them
a lot of names. I call them the Hysterical Howling Progressive
Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak Politically Correct Trans
Intellectual Anthropogenic Climate Change Weasel Obama Worshiping
Hitlery Clinton Supporters. I'm not going to pick on the Bernistas
right now because they're suing the DNC. ヽ(ヅ)ノ
[8~{} Uncle Tease Monster
and yet when faced with a real communist soon to be blowing the "most
powerful man" in the world, not a peep from you. you are the true
representation of COWARD
I've no idea of what you're babbling about. Your ilk makes up codswallop as you go along. Your girl Hitlery Clinton lost. Get over it! Trump is the the Orange! ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster
ZZyXX
2017-01-06 19:41:03 UTC
Post by ZZyXX
powerful man" in the world, not a peep from you. you are the true
representation of COWARD
I've no idea of what you're babbling about.
you have no ideas

Your ilk makes up
Post by Uncle Monster
codswallop as you go along.
it's the new reality, if el presidente can do it, everyone can

Your girl Hitlery Clinton lost.

which has nothing at all to do with the fact that Melania was born and
raised in a communist country

Get over
T***@NO.TROLLS
2017-01-03 18:51:26 UTC
On Tue, 3 Jan 2017 06:47:17 -0500, burfordTjustice
Post by burfordTjustice
Tech Company Casts Doubt On DHS/FBI Russian Hacking Report
http://dailyc
THIS MESSAGE WAS POSTED BY A TROLL. PLEASE DISCARD IT!