Donald Trump’s six-month approval rating lowest of any US president in 70 years
Add Reply
Bod
2017-07-16 15:43:14 UTC
This report from an Australian newspaper:

SIX MONTHS into his presidency, Donald Trump is officially the least
popular US leader of the past 70 years, according to a new poll.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/donald-trumps-sixmonth-approval-rating-lowest-of-any-us-president-in-70-years/news-story/13deaf0261b45196e2c3b571854b1397
Muggles
2017-07-16 15:47:35 UTC
Post by Bod
SIX MONTHS into his presidency, Donald Trump is officially the least
popular US leader of the past 70 years, according to a new poll.
http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/donald-trumps-sixmonth-approval-rating-lowest-of-any-us-president-in-70-years/news-story/13deaf0261b45196e2c3b571854b1397
They said similar things during the actual election, and yet, Trump was
still elected. Guess the polls were wrong, huh?
Maggie
Bod
Polls often are wrong in the UK as well.
Muggles
2017-07-16 15:58:14 UTC
Post by Bod
Post by Muggles
Post by Bod
SIX MONTHS into his presidency, Donald Trump is officially the least
popular US leader of the past 70 years, according to a new poll.
http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/donald-trumps-sixmonth-approval-rating-lowest-of-any-us-president-in-70-years/news-story/13deaf0261b45196e2c3b571854b1397
They said similar things during the actual election, and yet, Trump was
still elected. Guess the polls were wrong, huh?
Polls often are wrong in the UK as well.
Why do people even listen to poll results?
Maggie
Bod
Gives the papers a story.
BurfordTJustice
trader_4
2017-07-16 18:34:09 UTC
Post by Muggles
Post by Bod
SIX MONTHS into his presidency, Donald Trump is officially the least
popular US leader of the past 70 years, according to a new poll.
http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/donald-trumps-sixmonth-approval-rating-lowest-of-any-us-president-in-70-years/news-story/13deaf0261b45196e2c3b571854b1397
They said similar things during the actual election, and yet, Trump was
still elected. Guess the polls were wrong, huh?
--
Maggie
Not even close. In the lead up to the election, polls showed that
in the swing states, Hillary was ahead by a few points. That's a
long way from 36% approval, 56% disapprove, only 33% trust him, etc.
Muggles
2017-07-16 20:56:22 UTC
Post by trader_4
Post by Muggles
Post by Bod
SIX MONTHS into his presidency, Donald Trump is officially the least
popular US leader of the past 70 years, according to a new poll.
http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/donald-trumps-sixmonth-approval-rating-lowest-of-any-us-president-in-70-years/news-story/13deaf0261b45196e2c3b571854b1397
They said similar things during the actual election, and yet, Trump was
still elected. Guess the polls were wrong, huh?
Not even close. In the lead up to the election, polls showed that
in the swing states, Hillary was ahead by a few points. That's a
long way from 36% approval, 56% disapprove, only 33% trust him, etc.
I'm thinking my comment went right over your head.
Maggie
BurfordTJustice
2017-07-17 12:01:25 UTC
and had her ass handed to her by someone you
and all the other liberals said could not wi!

LMFAO @ U!!!

"trader_4" <***@optonline.net> wrote in message
news:3d4010a2-840c-4278-bdb1- In the lead up to the election, polls showed
that
Stormin' Norman
2017-07-16 15:56:54 UTC
Post by Bod
SIX MONTHS into his presidency, Donald Trump is officially the least
popular US leader of the past 70 years, according to a new poll.
http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/donald-trumps-sixmonth-approval-rating-lowest-of-any-us-president-in-70-years/news-story/13deaf0261b45196e2c3b571854b1397
So far, Trump is the 2nd worst president in our history. #1 is James
Buchanan, #3 is Franklin Pierce.
Bod
Oh.
rbowman
2017-07-16 17:00:16 UTC
Post by Stormin' Norman
Post by Bod
SIX MONTHS into his presidency, Donald Trump is officially the least
popular US leader of the past 70 years, according to a new poll.
http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/donald-trumps-sixmonth-approval-rating-lowest-of-any-us-president-in-70-years/news-story/13deaf0261b45196e2c3b571854b1397
So far, Trump is the 2nd worst president in our history. #1 is James
Buchanan, #3 is Franklin Pierce.
Oh.
Buchanan and Pierce were both northern Democrats who did the
unpardonable -- while questioning the legality of the southern states'
secession they also did not believe the US could legally go to war to
force the states back into the fold. Dishonest Abe was canonized so
anyone opposed to the Lincoln mythology has to be the worst.
Stormin' Norman
2017-07-16 17:17:01 UTC
Post by rbowman
Post by Stormin' Norman
Post by Bod
SIX MONTHS into his presidency, Donald Trump is officially the least
popular US leader of the past 70 years, according to a new poll.
http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/donald-trumps-sixmonth-approval-rating-lowest-of-any-us-president-in-70-years/news-story/13deaf0261b45196e2c3b571854b1397
So far, Trump is the 2nd worst president in our history. #1 is James
Buchanan, #3 is Franklin Pierce.
Oh.
Buchanan and Pierce were both northern Democrats who did the
unpardonable -- while questioning the legality of the southern states'
secession they also did not believe the US could legally go to war to
force the states back into the fold. Dishonest Abe was canonized so
anyone opposed to the Lincoln mythology has to be the worst.
Damn that horrible Abraham Lincoln, if he had just kept his mouth
shut, the nation would have all the problems with the darkies........

Let's see, the Union remained intact and slavery was abolished, what a
horrible legacy for Abraham Lincoln.......
Stormin' Norman
Correction: "would not have all the problems"
Uncle Monster
2017-07-16 18:02:54 UTC
Post by Bod
SIX MONTHS into his presidency, Donald Trump is officially the least
popular US leader of the past 70 years, according to a new poll.
http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/donald-trumps-sixmonth-approval-rating-lowest-of-any-us-president-in-70-years/news-story/13deaf0261b45196e2c3b571854b1397
With all the problems you're having in your own country, why are you so fixated on The United States President? Are you afraid he's going to nuke you? The same nonsense went on when Ronald Reagan was President. His sanity was questioned and the Leftists howled that he was going to start a nuclear war. I find it very amusing. I love the way Trump makes the Liberal/Leftist news media howl and scamper around. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster
Bod
Takes my mind off of all our problems :-)
trader_4
2017-07-16 18:41:40 UTC
Post by Bod
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Bod
SIX MONTHS into his presidency, Donald Trump is officially the least
popular US leader of the past 70 years, according to a new poll.
http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/donald-trumps-sixmonth-approval-rating-lowest-of-any-us-president-in-70-years/news-story/13deaf0261b45196e2c3b571854b1397
With all the problems you're having in your own country, why are you so fixated on The United States President? Are you afraid he's going to nuke you? The same nonsense went on when Ronald Reagan was President. His sanity was questioned and the Leftists howled that he was going to start a nuclear war. I find it very amusing. I love the way Trump makes the Liberal/Leftist news media howl and scamper around. ヽ(ヅ)ノ
[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster
Takes my mind off of all our problems :-)
You have every right to be worried. Trump couldn't pass the background
and mental tests to sit in a nuclear silo, yet he controls the world's
largest nuke arsenal.
Bod
2017-07-16 18:50:58 UTC
Post by trader_4
Post by Bod
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Bod
[...]
Yes, along with Russia:

Countries with the biggest nuclear weapon stockpiles

Five nations, namely the US, the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom,
France and China, are considered "nuclear-weapon states" (NWS) under the
Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT), while India, Pakistan, Israel
and North Korea also stockpile nuclear warheads. More than 95% of the
world's nuclear weapons are in the US and Russian inventory.
Army-technology.com ranks the countries with the biggest stockpiles of
nuclear weapons.
Bod

http://www.army-technology.com/features/feature-countries-with-the-biggest-nuclear-weapon-stockpiles/
Uncle Monster
2017-07-16 19:22:14 UTC
Post by trader_4
Post by Bod
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Bod
[...]
I suppose you Traitor_4ever are qualified to sit at the controls in a nuclear missile silo? I find it amusing that you Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks think you're so superior to everyone else. It's just another example of how "Liberalism is a mental disorder." Keep it coming Traitor_4ever, you keep us sane people laughing at your amusing posts. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster
trader_4
Why don't you reconcile trump being mentally sound with that tweet he made from the g20 meeting? And explain how at the debate he described his meeting Putin at 60 minutes, we were stablemates, when it never happened. How does that square with being right in the head? My fitness to sit in a silo is not relevant, I'm not president. But I have filled out and passed screening to get a secret clearance,which included friends being interviewed by the FBI. And I can tell you, if I did what kushner did when filling out the forms, I would have had mine revoked and I would have been prosecuted. Yet he still sits at the arm of court jester trump. Anything else I can help you with?
Uncle Monster
2017-07-16 23:27:38 UTC
Post by trader_4
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by trader_4
Post by Bod
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Bod
[...]
Get over it Traitor_4ever! Trump is President and there's nothing you and your former girlfriend the fake general can do about it! I saw you break up because he's a West Coast Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak and you're an East Coast PLLCF. You're like the feuding rappers and hip-hop artists from different coasts. Trump is not going to resign, he's not going to be removed from office, he's not going to be convicted of treason, he's not going to be impeached, the Russian bogeyman is not controlling him and the Russians didn't elect him or install him as President. Get over it Traitor_4ever! ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster
ZZyXX
2017-07-16 23:44:25 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
I suppose you Traitor_4ever are qualified to sit at the controls in a
nuclear missile silo? I find it amusing that you Progressive Liberal
Leftist Commiecrat Freaks think you're so superior to everyone else.
It's just another example of how "Liberalism is a mental disorder."
Keep it coming Traitor_4ever, you keep us sane people laughing at
your amusing posts. ヽ(ヅ)ノ
[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster
we must ALWAYS remember that it is only the folk that didn't vote for
trump, but also didn't vote for Clinton are ALWAYS morally superior to
everyone else
Ed Pawlowski
Thank you for noticing
trader_4
2017-07-16 18:40:16 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Bod
SIX MONTHS into his presidency, Donald Trump is officially the least
popular US leader of the past 70 years, according to a new poll.
http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/donald-trumps-sixmonth-approval-rating-lowest-of-any-us-president-in-70-years/news-story/13deaf0261b45196e2c3b571854b1397
With all the problems you're having in your own country, why are you so fixated on The United States President? Are you afraid he's going to nuke you? The same nonsense went on when Ronald Reagan was President. His sanity was questioned and the Leftists howled that he was going to start a nuclear war. I find it very amusing. I love the way Trump makes the Liberal/Leftist news media howl and scamper around. ヽ(ヅ)ノ
[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster
Did Reagan ever send out a message to the world like this:

At the G20, just hours before meeting Putin, Trump tweeted
"Everybody over here is talking about Podesta and why he didn't
hand over the DNC server when the FBI and CIA requested it."

Forget about that it's all mixed up and factually wrong. it shows
that Trump has mental problems, because clearly no one but him
was even thinking about Podesta. Did Reagan tell America at a
debate that he had met Brezhnev, go to know him at 60 Mins,
"we were stablemates"? Reagan act like a narcissistic juvenile?
In short, there was no reason to question Reagan's sanity, but there
are plenty of examples to question what's wrong with Trump.
Uncle Monster
2017-07-16 19:13:52 UTC
Post by trader_4
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Bod
[...]
Get over it Traitor_4ever! Donald Trump is now President of The United States and there is nothing you and the fake general can do about it! Your girl HITLERy Clinton lost the election and your Gay Mulatto Muslim Commiecrat FORMER President Moonbat Obama is out of The White House and can no longer destroy the military and wreck the country. You Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks would rather see the country fail than prosper while Trump is President! You and those of your ilk are proof that "Liberalism is a mental disorder." Get over it Traitor_4ever! Donald Trump is President of The United States! ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster
micky
2017-07-17 01:22:39 UTC
In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 16 Jul 2017 11:40:16 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
Post by trader_4
At the G20, just hours before meeting Putin, Trump tweeted
"Everybody over here is talking about Podesta and why he didn't
When Rump says "everyone" he means himself only, or maybe one or two
people. He's such a liar.
Uncle Monster
2017-07-17 02:12:57 UTC
Post by trader_4
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Bod
[...]
Traitor_4ever you dumbass! The technology didn't exist for Tweeting when Ronald Reagan was President. Heck, Abraham Lincoln would probably have Tweeted if the technology and Internet existed in the 19th Century. You never know because you can't compare one era to the next. Donald Trump is a crass A-hole who has no filter and tells everyone what's on his mind. He's not Politically Correct and that's what We The People like about him. Get over it Traitor_4ever! Trump is now President and there's not a damn thing you and your fellow Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks can do about it! Get over it! ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster
trader_4
2017-07-17 14:31:42 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by trader_4
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Bod
[...]
ROFL

I see you're somewhat educatable. You've learned the lame tactic of
attempting to divert into the wilderness. Now you're making the claim
that somehow it's the fact that Trump communicated the G20 message
that shows he;s mental via twitter that was the issue. Instead it
just shows that there is no defense, he isn't right
in the head. And like I said to your teacher, he could have sent
that addled, divorced from reality message via telegram or pony
express, how it was delivered has nothing to do with it.

ROFL
Uncle Monster
2017-07-17 17:16:33 UTC
Post by trader_4
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by trader_4
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Bod
[...]
If you're so superior and sane Traitor_4ever, why aren't you a billionaire? I wish I was crazy rich. You and those of your ilk just can't get over the fact that Donald Trump won the election. Get over it Traitor_4ever! Trump is now President! Get over it! ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Sane Monster
ZZyXX
2017-07-17 18:33:15 UTC
thank you for admitting that you are inferior and not sane
ZZyXX
2017-07-17 18:32:09 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
Traitor_4ever you dumbass! The technology didn't exist for Tweeting
when Ronald Reagan was President. Heck, Abraham Lincoln would
probably have Tweeted if the technology and Internet existed in the
19th Century. You never know
but the technology did exist. Lincoln had a telegraph station in the
White House to keep current on the progress of the war and could have
sent messages to every newspaper in the Country, including the South
but he didn't
Neill Massello
2017-07-17 14:22:11 UTC
Post by trader_4
At the G20, just hours before meeting Putin, Trump tweeted
"Everybody over here is talking about Podesta and why he didn't
hand over the DNC server when the FBI and CIA requested it."
No, but during audio testing for his weekly radio address, he made a
joke about bombing Russia, a policy that now seems to be part of the
Democratic Party platform.
trader_4
2017-07-17 14:34:44 UTC
Post by Neill Massello
Post by trader_4
At the G20, just hours before meeting Putin, Trump tweeted
"Everybody over here is talking about Podesta and why he didn't
hand over the DNC server when the FBI and CIA requested it."
No, but during audio testing for his weekly radio address, he made a
joke about bombing Russia, a policy that now seems to be part of the
Democratic Party platform.
The difference of course was that Reagan was doing a sound check
and cracking a joke. Trump clearly wasn't. And I don't see that
the Democrats want to bomb Russia. I only see that they want to
hold Russia accountable, just like Reagan would have, while the
GOP has totally flipped and the Russians are now their good buddies.
Frank
2017-07-17 18:53:19 UTC
Post by Neill Massello
Post by trader_4
At the G20, just hours before meeting Putin, Trump tweeted
"Everybody over here is talking about Podesta and why he didn't
hand over the DNC server when the FBI and CIA requested it."
No, but during audio testing for his weekly radio address, he made a
joke about bombing Russia, a policy that now seems to be part of the
Democratic Party platform.
What Trump is doing for energy independence is very bad for Russia as it
lowers petroleum cost and exporting gas to Europe hurts there major
economic exports and stranglehold over Europe. It also hurts OPEC and
their cartel which would be illegal in the US.

As for polls, if anyone does not know that the pollsters are biased they
are as dumb as our traitor4 and his butt buddies.
trader_4
Then obviously what Obama did for energy independence was also bad for Russia. The trend up in energy production was under way for most of his two terms. Ďespite how you trumpets want to attribute everything now to trump, it just ain't so. Trump hasn't had any real effect on energy prices. It's like now trump and the trumpets crow about 220k being a great jobs number. One year ago it was 292k under Obama, but that was supposed to be awful. Making America great again, with lies and deception.
Uncle Monster
2017-07-18 04:56:38 UTC
Post by Frank
Post by Neill Massello
Post by trader_4
At the G20, just hours before meeting Putin, Trump tweeted
"Everybody over here is talking about Podesta and why he didn't
hand over the DNC server when the FBI and CIA requested it."
No, but during audio testing for his weekly radio address, he made a
joke about bombing Russia, a policy that now seems to be part of the
Democratic Party platform.
What Trump is doing for energy independence is very bad for Russia as it
lowers petroleum cost and exporting gas to Europe hurts there major
economic exports and stranglehold over Europe. It also hurts OPEC and
their cartel which would be illegal in the US.
As for polls, if anyone does not know that the pollsters are biased they
are as dumb as our traitor4 and his butt buddies.
I remember last year when the polls proclaimed that HITLERy Clinton was going to be the next President of The United States. I wonder who the poll takers were talking to? I was never asked for my opinion by any pollster and no one I know was ever asked for their opinion by any pollster. I wonder if the fake polls could be called an attempt to influence the vote? Perhaps some foreign government that wanted HITLERy Clinton in The White House was running the polls? I think the pollsters should be investigated. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Suspicious Monster
trader_4
2017-07-18 13:03:59 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Frank
Post by Neill Massello
Post by trader_4
[...]
And you find the fact that you've never been contacted is evidence of
something wrong? They sample about 1000 people, the country has a couple
hundred million that are voting age, do the math.

Also note that the polls just prior to the election in the key swing states
showed Hillary with just a narrow lead. The polls on Trump now aren't
anywhere near close. Two thirds think he should stop tweeting, 41% want
him impeached, only 36% job approval, 55% disapproval. Quite an
accomplishment for only 6 months.

I wonder if the fake polls could be called an attempt to influence the vote? Perhaps some foreign government that wanted HITLERy Clinton in The White House was running the polls? I think the pollsters should be investigated. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Post by Uncle Monster
[8~{} Uncle Suspicious Monster
When you have evidence of that, let us know. So far the only evidence
clearly shows that team Trump was ready, willing, and eager to collude
with the Russians. I see the number of people at the meeting is now
up to 8? Boris and Natasha been added yet? That following several
times now that Don Jr has assured us that he's told us everything
about that meeting and been totally truthful. And Spicer yesterday
was back to story that the meeting was just about adoption? ROFL
Uncle Monster
2017-07-18 17:38:13 UTC
Post by trader_4
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Frank
Post by Uncle Monster
[8~{} Uncle Suspicious Monster
When you have evidence of that, let us know. So far the only evidence
clearly shows that team Trump was ready, willing, and eager to collude
with the Russians. I see the number of people at the meeting is now
up to 8? Boris and Natasha been added yet? That following several
times now that Don Jr has assured us that he's told us everything
about that meeting and been totally truthful. And Spicer yesterday
was back to story that the meeting was just about adoption? ROFL
Get ove it Traitor_4ever! Donald Trump is President of The United States and there's not a damn thing you and the rest of you Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks can do about it! Get over it! ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster
Frank
2017-07-18 18:40:50 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by trader_4
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Frank
Post by Uncle Monster
[8~{} Uncle Suspicious Monster
When you have evidence of that, let us know. So far the only evidence
clearly shows that team Trump was ready, willing, and eager to collude
with the Russians. I see the number of people at the meeting is now
up to 8? Boris and Natasha been added yet? That following several
times now that Don Jr has assured us that he's told us everything
about that meeting and been totally truthful. And Spicer yesterday
was back to story that the meeting was just about adoption? ROFL
Get ove it Traitor_4ever! Donald Trump is President of The United States and there's not a damn thing you and the rest of you Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks can do about it! Get over it! ヽ(ヅ)ノ
[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster
As I have pointed out he is a pajama wearing Media Matters old hippy or
dumber that dirt. Either/or but no difference between them.
Oren
Leave the hippies alone.
Uncle Monster
2017-07-18 19:46:31 UTC
Post by Oren
Post by Frank
Get ove it Traitor_4ever! Donald Trump is President of The United States and there's not a damn thing you and the rest of you Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks can do about it! Get over it! ?(?)?
[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster
As I have pointed out he is a pajama wearing Media Matters old hippy or
dumber that dirt. Either/or but no difference between them.
Leave the hippies alone.
I was once a Hippy but I grew up. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Old Monster
Frank
2017-07-18 19:59:31 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Oren
Post by Frank
Get ove it Traitor_4ever! Donald Trump is President of The United States and there's not a damn thing you and the rest of you Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks can do about it! Get over it! ?(?)?
[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster
As I have pointed out he is a pajama wearing Media Matters old hippy or
dumber that dirt. Either/or but no difference between them.
Leave the hippies alone.
I was once a Hippy but I grew up. ヽ(ヅ)ノ
[8~{} Uncle Old Monster
I wasn't but I knew a lot of good guys that were hippies. I doubt if
you or Oren where grubby or smelly like the traitor.
Uncle Monster
2017-07-18 23:12:50 UTC
Post by Frank
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Oren
Post by Frank
Get ove it Traitor_4ever! Donald Trump is President of The United States and there's not a damn thing you and the rest of you Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks can do about it! Get over it! ?(?)?
[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster
As I have pointed out he is a pajama wearing Media Matters old hippy or
dumber that dirt. Either/or but no difference between them.
Leave the hippies alone.
I was once a Hippy but I grew up. ヽ(ヅ)ノ
[8~{} Uncle Old Monster
I wasn't but I knew a lot of good guys that were hippies. I doubt if
you or Oren where grubby or smelly like the traitor.
When my hair grew over my ears, my once MP Sargent father was convinced I was a subversive who was going to bomb my college administration building. He really lost it when I grew a beard. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Subversive Monster
Oren
2017-07-19 19:34:54 UTC
Post by Frank
Post by Oren
Post by Frank
Get ove it Traitor_4ever! Donald Trump is President of The United States and there's not a damn thing you and the rest of you Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks can do about it! Get over it! ?(?)?
[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster
As I have pointed out he is a pajama wearing Media Matters old hippy or
dumber that dirt. Either/or but no difference between them.
Leave the hippies alone.
I was once a Hippy but I grew up. ?(?)?
[8~{} Uncle Old Monster
I wasn't but I knew a lot of good guys that were hippies. I doubt if
you or Oren where grubby or smelly like the traitor.
Monster and me grew up during the civil rights movement in the South.
Most all hippies became Yuppies; except us. Yuppies, reformed hippies,
became school teachers to give propaganda to youngsters.

Before hippies, some were Beatniks.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beatnik>
trader_4
2017-07-19 20:15:38 UTC
Post by Oren
Post by Frank
Post by Oren
Post by Frank
[...]
And we know which side of the civil rights movement Uncle was on"

He keeps posting "Obama was our first gay mulatto president" as
part of an attack on him.
Uncle Monster
2017-07-19 21:10:50 UTC
Post by trader_4
Post by Oren
Post by Frank
Post by Oren
Post by Frank
[...]
You're a lying racist sexist bastard Traitor_4ever! You hate Trump because he's our first Orange President! You hate Orange people you racist bastard! ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

[8~{} Uncle Disgusted Monster
Oren
2017-07-19 23:33:41 UTC
On Wed, 19 Jul 2017 14:10:50 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
You hate Orange people you racist bastard! ?( ?_?)?
Funny the T4 Unit blames you but he/she/it calls people "wet backs".
trader_4
2017-07-20 01:10:18 UTC
Post by Oren
On Wed, 19 Jul 2017 14:10:50 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
You hate Orange people you racist bastard! ?( ?_?)?
Funny the T4 Unit blames you but he/she/it calls people "wet backs".
The only people I called wet backs were people who were illegally
entering the USA at the Mexican border. Most of them do in fact
have wet backs and it describes how they got here. And I used that
term exactly once, many months ago, in a discussion about that illegal immigration problem. If you don't see the difference between that and your
pal Uncle regularly calling Obama a "gay mulatto" as part of an
attack on him here, an attack that he does every few days,
then you too have some problems.
Uncle Monster
2017-07-20 02:04:03 UTC
Post by Oren
On Wed, 19 Jul 2017 14:10:50 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
You hate Orange people you racist bastard! ?( ?_?)?
Funny the T4 Unit blames you but he/she/it calls people "wet backs".
Traitor_4ever wants 'exploding backs' to flood into the country from The Middle East. Traitor_4ever would rather see the country turned into a terrorist hellhole than become safe during President Trump's term. Traitor_4ever would rather se the economy fail than prosper during President Trump's term. Traitor_4ever is the poster boy for, "Liberalism is a mental disorder." It's quite amusing that Traitor_4ever and the fake general are having a lovers spat and not going together anymore. Breaking up is hard to do. ヽ(•‿•)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Amused Monster
rbowman
2017-07-20 03:46:14 UTC
Post by Oren
Before hippies, some were Beatniks.
I was a little too young to be a beatnik but I tried...

"I remember when we was both out on the boulevard
Talkin' revolution and singin' the blues
Nowadays it's letters to the editor and cheatin' on our taxes
Is the best that we can do"

'Amerika v. 6.0' Steve Earle

trader_4
2017-07-18 19:41:14 UTC
Post by Frank
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by trader_4
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by Frank
Post by Uncle Monster
[...]
Please cite for us all my positions that make me a Media Matters
old hippie (not hippy). I've issued that challenge before, yet
neither you nor Uncle or any of the other trumpets can list a
single thing. And note that being in opposition to Trump is
not an answer.

Meanwhile, speaking of alleged conservatives and betrayals, I see
Trump just affirmed that Iran is abiding by the nuke deal, again.
Remember that campaign BS promise that you and Uncle and all the
trumpets believed? That Trump would immediately cancel the God
awful Iran deal? What's up with that? What about the other
promises? Jobs? Tax cuts? Economic plan? Hello? See, I'll
engage on the issues, no ad hominem attacks here.
ZZyXX
2017-07-18 19:35:15 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
Get ove it Traitor_4ever! Donald Trump is President of The United
States and there's not a damn thing you and the rest of you
Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks can do about it! Get
over it! ヽ(ヅ)ノ
[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster
liberals don't have to do anything about it. trump is the best thing to
happen to liberals for a generation. he is single-handedly destroying
any credibility in the republican party, although he is teaching a new
generation of slackers how to lie
rbowman
2017-07-18 21:49:24 UTC
Post by ZZyXX
Post by Uncle Monster
Get ove it Traitor_4ever! Donald Trump is President of The United
States and there's not a damn thing you and the rest of you
Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks can do about it! Get
over it! ヽ(ヅ)ノ
[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster
liberals don't have to do anything about it. trump is the best thing to
happen to liberals for a generation. he is single-handedly destroying
any credibility in the republican party, although he is teaching a new
generation of slackers how to lie
It took a village to destroy the Democrats credibility. Podesta,
Wasserman-Shits, Clinton...
Uncle Monster
2017-07-18 23:17:21 UTC
Post by rbowman
Post by ZZyXX
Post by Uncle Monster
Get ove it Traitor_4ever! Donald Trump is President of The United
States and there's not a damn thing you and the rest of you
Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks can do about it! Get
over it! ヽ(ヅ)ノ
[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster
liberals don't have to do anything about it. trump is the best thing to
happen to liberals for a generation. he is single-handedly destroying
any credibility in the republican party, although he is teaching a new
generation of slackers how to lie
It took a village to destroy the Democrats credibility. Podesta,
Wasserman-Shits, Clinton...
And a village idiot who was a Commiecrat President for 8 years. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster
ZZyXX
2017-07-19 19:25:39 UTC
Post by rbowman
Post by ZZyXX
Post by Uncle Monster
Get ove it Traitor_4ever! Donald Trump is President of The United
States and there's not a damn thing you and the rest of you
Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks can do about it! Get
over it! ヽ(ヅ)ノ
[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster
liberals don't have to do anything about it. trump is the best thing to
happen to liberals for a generation. he is single-handedly destroying
any credibility in the republican party, although he is teaching a new
generation of slackers how to lie
It took a village to destroy the Democrats credibility. Podesta,
Wasserman-Shits, Clinton...
And it only took the current village idiot President 6 months to destroy
the Republicans credibility.
Stormin' Norman
2017-07-19 19:30:36 UTC
On Wed, 19 Jul 2017 12:25:39 -0700, ZZyXX
Post by ZZyXX
Post by rbowman
Post by ZZyXX
Post by Uncle Monster
Get ove it Traitor_4ever! Donald Trump is President of The United
States and there's not a damn thing you and the rest of you
Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks can do about it! Get
over it! ?(?)?
[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster
liberals don't have to do anything about it. trump is the best thing to
happen to liberals for a generation. he is single-handedly destroying
any credibility in the republican party, although he is teaching a new
generation of slackers how to lie
It took a village to destroy the Democrats credibility. Podesta,
Wasserman-Shits, Clinton...
And it only took the current village idiot President 6 months to destroy
the Republicans credibility.
Ain't that the truth. It seemed his idiocy was contagious because a
lot of other Republicans seemed to have suddenly become brain damaged
as soon as he was "elected".
Oren
2017-07-19 20:07:52 UTC
Post by ZZyXX
And it only took the current village idiot President 6 months to destroy
the Republicans credibility.
Bullshit lie. The GOP has destroyed themselves for more the 8 years.
The Dems are eating themselves as we watch.
rbowman
2017-07-20 03:41:09 UTC
Post by ZZyXX
Post by rbowman
Post by ZZyXX
Post by Uncle Monster
Get ove it Traitor_4ever! Donald Trump is President of The United
States and there's not a damn thing you and the rest of you
Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks can do about it! Get
over it! ヽ(ヅ)ノ
[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster
liberals don't have to do anything about it. trump is the best thing to
happen to liberals for a generation. he is single-handedly destroying
any credibility in the republican party, although he is teaching a new
generation of slackers how to lie
It took a village to destroy the Democrats credibility. Podesta,
Wasserman-Shits, Clinton...
And it only took the current village idiot President 6 months to destroy
the Republicans credibility.
The Republicans didn't have much credibility to destroy. Don't forget
the parade of contenders that fell by the wayside. If they had managed
to finagle Jeb!, Cruz, or Little Mario into the game we wouldn't be
having this conversation.
ChairMan
https://www.facebook.com/GregGutfeldShow/videos/vb.1579689565633455/1905346986401043/?type=2&theater
micky
2017-07-16 21:41:45 UTC
In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 16 Jul 2017 16:43:14 +0100, Bod
Post by Bod
SIX MONTHS into his presidency, Donald Trump is officially the least
popular US leader of the past 70 years, according to a new poll.
http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/donald-trumps-sixmonth-approval-rating-lowest-of-any-us-president-in-70-years/news-story/13deaf0261b45196e2c3b571854b1397
These investigations may well be a witch hunt.

The thing is, Rump is a witch.