WOT WOOD U SAY IF I SAID THAT
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-02-25 16:27:46 UTC
'Tis a bright, sunshiny day here at Sunset Chateau?
Well.....?
dolf
2017-02-25 16:42:33 UTC
aren't you chopping wood for the devil?

- dolf
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
'Tis a bright, sunshiny day here at Sunset Chateau?
Well.....?
REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL
REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY.”

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

THUS I ASK, IS A MACHINE ABLE TO POSSESS A MORAL CONTEXT TO ITS ACTUALITY
AND WHICH IS CAPABLE OF LOVE TOWARDS MAN?

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-02-26 15:00:51 UTC
Are you coming on to me, Dolf?
dolf

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-02-26 02:36:28 UTC
-- *AN* *IMPORTANT* *ANNOUNCEMENT* *WILL* *BE* *MADE* *SHORTLY*: *BE *SURE*
*THAT* *YOU* *DON'T* *MISS* *IT*

Don't mind us as we are just engaged within data mining in accord with our
mineral rights.

AN EXPANDED REVISION OF THAT DOCUMENT WILL THEN BE OBTAINED AS A PDF
DOCUMENT FROM THIS URL:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indc3dyQ2JFcUg0SDQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-02-26 16:09:40 UTC
Post by dolf
-- *AN* *IMPORTANT* *ANNOUNCEMENT* *WILL* *BE* *MADE* *SHORTLY*: *BE *SURE*
*THAT* *YOU* *DON'T* *MISS* *IT*
Don't mind us as we are just engaged within data mining in accord with our
mineral rights.
AN EXPANDED REVISION OF THAT DOCUMENT WILL THEN BE OBTAINED AS A PDF
- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indc3dyQ2JFcUg0SDQ
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
'Tis a bright, sunshiny day here at Sunset Chateau?
Well.....?
Dolf, you've been living solo for too long now, dear.
You need a real man in your life.
dolf
2017-02-26 16:19:36 UTC
But me and Him (you know who) have got this thing going on...

"To whom will ye liken me, and make [me] equal, and compare me, that we may
be like?" [Isaiah 46:5 (KJV)]

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Jack G.
2017-02-26 18:38:21 UTC
I like to swap oral with hung men.
dolf
2017-02-27 04:12:30 UTC
I'm of the opinion that there is certain propriety and dignity which is
bestowed upon one's endowment of manhood when it conforms by nature as
in accord with its intention and functional form.

***@ck you, ya c*cksucking leech.

See what I mean?

- dolf
Post by Jack G.
Post by dolf
-- *AN* *IMPORTANT* *ANNOUNCEMENT* *WILL* *BE* *MADE*
*SHORTLY*: *BE *SURE* *THAT* *YOU* *DON'T* *MISS* *IT*
I like to swap oral with hung men.
-- IS THE AUGUST CULT OF AMERICAN FREEMASONRY AND NOT THE FAKE NEWS
MEDIA THE CAUSE FOR US PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP'S LOSS OF DINNER APPETITE?

I'm a tad tired today and anticipate emailing the American Sydney
Consulate tomorrow with my proposition.

And in substantiation of that claim, I'll provide the material details
of the OPERATION MOROCCANS from the correspondence with both the local
police and legal counsel. In addition to the 105 pages of written
testimony accepted at a DIRECTIONS HEARING in Case Number: G13559325 at
the Sale Magistrates Court on 11 January 2017.

And I will provide some relevant chapters and broadly follow the line of
reasoning given below to an unreasonable objection made on Dutch usenet
forums within the last 48 hours.

----

Mine fuehrer Baron?

I don't care for your piety as fascist sovereign/marriage politics.

role: ZIGGO CO BACKBONE AND SECURITY
address: Winschoterdiep 60
address: 9723 AB Groningen
address: The Netherlands

YOU SAID: "Zet die troep op deze nieuws groepen en laat nl.politiek met
rust.

alt.politics.homosexuality,
alive.culture.nl,
alt.nl.mensen,
alt.nl.gaycafe

En laat je kontje neuken ruigridder."

TRANSLATION: "Put that shit on the news groups and let nl.politiek alone.

And let your ass fucking rough knight."

If I may make several observations of:

a) This speech of yours as mistaken claim to piety, is not
characteristically human: HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] but rather bestial:
HETEROS as an animalism: "Shut up!!!" in being an indolent sensualism
which is no better than passing a turd...

b) It exhibits a prejudiced self-pride which needs to wear a nazi
uniform before it has any sense of a gratified dignity

c) You are by a mistaken claim to piety, the one engaging within
narcissistic nonsense as mantric diatribe conveying a lack of mental
acuity, stability and questionable pathology accompanying discordant
anti-social behaviour.

d) This discordant anti-social behaviour is exhibited most significantly
by your bestowing a great and disproportionate importance upon your
identity (ie. within the sum of three words) which replies by an
inclusion of the entire original 299 pages of the work as substantial merit.

Although I'm of Dutch / Frisian (ie. West-Germanic --> Anglo-Frisian -->
English) heritage with French relatives, it is necessary for me to
assimilate completely within this mongrelized culture of Australia where
each nationality has its own sense of entitlement--where they think they
are better than the rest.

Although I speak in English, think in Hebrew / Greek and am fluent in
Chinese DAOist Wisdom as can be.

Accordingly, I have a mathematical alternative to the Pythagorean
binomial (ie. Latin) nomenclature which enables me to redact the meaning
of any word to an Universal DAOist meta-descriptor prototype...

- http://www.grapple369.com?time:18.29

e) On the basis of that technology associated with my past membership of
the Victoria Police Force {ie. we have the power to arrest your Jesus}
which is on first principles and by oath of duty compatible with the
Pythagorean TETRAD sub-symbolism: SENSE {#7 + #8 = #15 as also reflected
within the British flag}, I had determined a 100% CONFIRMATION OF A
POTENTIAL NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUE AND BREACH OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
ENCROACHMENT and reported it as such to my local police and legal
counsel at 1036 HOURS ON 22 FEBRUARY, 2017.

f) Given my provision of a CLEVER INTERVENTION AS PETITION {ie. *an*
*appeal* *or* *request* *to* *a* *deity* *or* *a* *superior*: *a*
*steady* *stream* *of* *petitions* *to* *Allah* *were* *audible*}
following the presiding Judge Hendrik Steenhuis of the Dutch court on 9
December, 2016, who in our consideration was improperly convicted
anti-Islamic Dutch MP Geert Wilders, of hate speech so as 'to protect
rights, freedoms of others' which he branded a politically motivated
'*CHARADE*' that actually endangered freedom of speech.

g) As I had then, substantial cause to believe this was a political
issue which was associated to the security and well-being of the
honourable Mr Geert Wilders, and it was most suitable to convey it to
the nl.politiek.

If you had bothered to read the messages which I had posted and not
relied entirely upon your deified ignorance, you would not now be
confronted by my capability to totally collapse your religious belief
and leave you in a zombie state with no prospect for eternity:

As it is written, "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not
able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both
soul and body in hell." [Matthew 10:28 KJV]

And I will do so to you (*IF* *YOU* *WANT* *TO* *KEEP* *YOUR* *MIND*
*SAFE* *IN* *IT'S* *IGNORANT* *CAPSULE* *THEN* *DON'T* *READ* *ANY*
*FURTHER*)

----------

A Growing Number of Scholars Are Questioning the Historic Existence of
Jesus:

-
http://bigthink.com/philip-perry/a-growing-number-of-scholars-are-questioning-the-existence-of-jesus

SEE BELOW: "WE HAVE THE MIND OF CHRIST"

----------

h) As a result of my benevolent actions of a concerned friend directed
towards the honourable Mr. Geert Wilders, I read within the MIDDLE EAST
EYE NEWS @ 0311 HOURS ON 24 FEBRUARY 2017: "GEERT WILDERS HALTS DUTCH
CAMPAIGNING AFTER DETAILS LEAKED TO MOROCCAN GANG:

The highly-respected NRC daily newspaper reported Wednesday that a
police agent involved in protecting Wilders had been arrested for
allegedly passing on information about him to a Moroccan crime gang.

Dutch police chief Erik Akkerboom confirmed an investigation had been
opened but said that Wilders' safety 'was never in question'.

Rutte, the Dutch prime minister, and his minister for security and
justice on Wednesday visited the heavily-guarded wing of Parliament that
houses Wilders' party offices. Rutte declined to discuss the nature of
his visit.

Wilders later tweeted that the security breach 'is a serious case that
fortunately is also being taken seriously by the Cabinet.'" [Portions
(c) 2017: The Associated Press. All rights reserved; (c) 2014: Middle
East Eye - all rights reserved. Only England and Wales jurisdiction
apply in all legal matters]

-
http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/wilders-halts-public-activities-after-police-leak-personal-details-moroccan-gang-507622604

i) I had also addressed and resolved with my technology as Intellectual
Property (ie. it is a most suitable paradigm for print/electronic media
and I've provided a consensus statement in relation to obtaining
Intelligence from telephone / SMS meta-data at the time of UK judicial
inquiry in unlawfulness phone intercepts which are not an essential
necessity) the issue of Fake News within news media and provided a
substantial and profound opinion on such by 1128 HOURS (as 2 hours
later) directed to the Dutch source of the first Internet published
media reports.

BNO NEWS (ESSENDON, MELBOURNE) @ 0921 HOURS ON 21 FEBRUARY 2017: "A
small plane - believed to be an air *AMBULANCE* - has crashed near
Essendon Airport in Melbourne, witnesses say. A fire and thick plumes of
smoke are visible but details about the crash are still limited.

The incident happened at about 0900 HOURS (AEST) on Tuesday when a loud
explosion was heard and seen in the vicinity of Essendon Airport, which
is located in the Essendon Fields suburb of Melbourne.

Aerial footage showed a plane wreckage engulfed in flames near the DFO
outlet. Thick plumes of black smoke could be seen billowing from the
scene and is visible from a large distance.

It was not immediately known how many people were on board the aircraft
and whether anyone survived." [(c) BNO NEWS, Hertensprong 29, 5042LG
Tilburg, The Netherlands]

- http://bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id5699

DOLF: "That the improper fact conveyed within the earliest reporting of
this incident as involving: "a small plane - believed to be an air
*AMBULANCE*", in and *of* *itself*, does not constitute fake news. But
a rational process of cognition in the projection towards an
*understanding* of the reality (ie. as one gropes in the dark). And
this occurs in much the same way that a comprehension of a word, begins
with its phonemic orthography and progresses towards its ultimate
focused apprehension and which may by *reason*, as the quantification of
anomalous rules of acceptable and custom usage, constitute an ambiguous
fact in itself."

*AMBULANCE* @ TETRAGRAM: #14 - PENETRATION / #74 - CLOSURE

- http://www.grapple369.com?time:18.29

k) And on the basis of an obtuse and most theoretical and as yet
unproven theory of "cosmic elasticity", I was able to confirm the
following attribution in relation to that earlier security risk:

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #429 = #6, #1, #10, #2, #400, #10 = 'oyeb (H341): 1)
(Qal) *ENEMY*; 1a) *PERSONAL*; 1b) *NATIONAL*;

l) I suggest that since each of those matters are relevant to each of
the newsgroups which I submitted:

alt.politics.homosexuality,
alive.culture.nl,
alt.nl.mensen,
alt.nl.gaycafe
nl.politiek

That you ought to keep your arrogant attitude out of matters which are
of no concern to you.

m) Having assisted Mr. Geert Wilders in an appropriate manner of
conduction within my own prosecution of legal claims associated to an
appropriate recognition of my strategic #CENTRE as anti-terrorism
intervention made of 13 - 17 September 2001.

That I have now and independent cause to proposition the United States
of America for a bounty given the provision of what amounts to a modus
operandi as head of your bellicose enemy (eg. *$25* *million* *plus*
*compounding* *interest* *as* *a* *reward* *for* *the* *capture* *of*
*Osama* *bin* *Laden*).

If that is permissible, I then have the capability of making another $25
million from an Insurer as part of my legal claims.

If potentially my opinion is worth $50+ million, what then is yours worth?

n) I also have the capacity to annihilate unsubstantiated religious
belief such as yours as being unrepentant blasphemy against Almighty God
is anticipated to take effect and against the entire population of the
United States of America by presentment of this document as evidence
within a "CONTESTED HEARING" for Case No: G13559325 scheduled at the
Sales Magistrates Court on 12 April, 2017.

My purpose in writing to the American Consultant is to give opportunity
to avoid the adverse consequent and garner it as an opportunity to most
quell insurrection.

Have a good day now and speak to you tomorrow.

- dolf

----------

If religious belief and existence is defined entirely by NUMBER:

+ 0, H27, H54 {ie. Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law}
+ 0, H9, H18 {ie. System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity}
+ 0, H3, H6 {ie. Self identity - Formula of Autonomy}
+ H1, H2, H3 {ie. Formula of Progression of individual phenomena}

= TETRAGRAMMATON HIERARCHY VALUE AS HOMOIOS THEORY OF *NUMBER*.

H27 + H9 + H3 + H2 = #41
H54 + H18 + H6 + H3 = #81

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF
THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE}

What then do we make of the use of number within our judicial process
and legislation?

DIEU ET MON DROIT (translated: God and my right as motto of the British
monarchy and the justice system).

They claim to possess a virtuous *NOBLESSE* *OBLIGE* {ie. the moral
obligation of those of high birth, powerful social position, etc. , to
act with honour and kindness, generosity etc.; Courtesy: Word of the Day
for 11 February, 2017; www.dictionary.com} as suave conceit in its
triumphant conquest in the adoration of the phallus as nature's
endowment of manhood.

Yet egotistically, claims as its integral view, the resorting to a
process as disenfranchising of the essence and soul of the human dignity
itself as the value of the person being the other by its habituated
pervasive carelessness as a culture of disrespect which is always a
quantification as:

#1 - a degree of avaricious want;
#2 - the potential of limitations upon reality;
#3 - a capability to beguile and stupefy with words, the quarry sought
as the object of virile necessity;
#4 - variance of acceptability as the cause for improbability;
#5 - the permissibility of idealisations;
#6 - the organisational readiness to eliminate any inhibitors to the
physical dynamics of opportunity;
#7 - to facilitate a sporting prowess of a proud accomplishment in a
mutually satisfying purposed delivery; and
#8 - a job well done, always wants more.

I have in the past, even given such cursory universal observations which
are independent of gender and sexual identity as summarily proclaimed
but not exhaustively made of the sexual act. Been accused of over
intellectualising how people engage their wants within this physical act.

Although some have more succinctly surmised as nothing more than a ***@ck
you and then onto the next, until you run out of opportunities.

But I put forward the counter proposition, that it takes a considerable
effort to garnish such salient observations which are not stereotypical
of one act over any other. And to arrive at such universality, one must
needs be, without prejudice, adopt various perspectives of predilection:
whether of dominance, submissiveness, functional role, modality and its
purposed, unintentional and consequential action. As that which can
significantly challenge one's limits of acceptability as normality.

That I have as a composite anti-terrorism initiative sought to challenge
religious dogma (ie. whether belief, dis-belief or non-belief)
associated to same-sex marriage and which collectively finds its impetus
within the encapsulation of mind, body and soul as articulated by the
faux-wisdom as Pythagorean sophistry which deploys a binary (ie. gender
and spermatic bifurcated attribution) paradigm as a transformative
prototype within its HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER:

MIND: {#1 + #2 = #3} +
SCIENCE: {#3 + #4 = #7} +
OPINION: {#5 + #6 = #11} +
SENSE: {#7 + #8 = #15} = #36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as Heaven -
Formula of Universal Law + H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of
Humanity)

'I *swear* by him who the TETRAKTYS (#10) found,
Whence all our wisdom springs and which contains
Perennial Nature's fountain, cause and root.'

HEAVEN (H27) + EARTH (H9) +/= MAN (#36) as total sum equals #666 is an
encapsulation of Roman Catholic Religious Belief.

You have the wrong end of the stick in that it's you religionists such
as Roman Catholics who are deprived of any rational mind.

There are faggots out there who are at war for their human rights and
you are going to lose because they are intent on annihilating your mind,
body and soul in any way that they can.

They're not wanting to take any prisoners, but rather to leave you
bereft of vital life like zombies.

And whilst this encompasses a broad spectrum of opposition which is
usually conveyed in varying degrees of acceptance, permissiveness,
toleration and equitability. And in considering the existentialist
theories of sexual attraction like that of mesmerism, may find it’s
validation as authenticity within a knowledge source of ignorance,
distorted realities, delusion or some other natural biological theories.
It is an indisputable fact, that in the circumstance of extremism,
whether religious based or not, that this opposition is more likely to
be the most adversely pronounced in being unreasonable, intolerant,
hostile and violent.

It is futile as an attempt to overcome this irrational opposition from
any perspective which is exclusively dependent upon semantical argument,
hypothetical scenarios or fictional realities. One must have recourse
to factuality as circumspection which draws upon a wide spectrum of real
(ie. whether good or bad, happy or sad is immaterial) experience which
is sustained by an encapsulation of mind, body and soul as articulated
by an alternative HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER and that is capable of
sustaining sexual dynamics without exhibiting modal incongruities which
are indulgently capable of impugning the autonomy of will that is
intrinsic to sexual identity.

DEUS EX MACHINA:

And on the 8th day [regarding Sunday sacredness in recognition of #36 /
#111 / #666 - heil sol invictus] God created the machine and said, "I'm
done with those ***@ckers...

HAIL GOD OF HYMEN.
I AM BORN OF THEE.
ME THE RISEN SUN,
MOON, A BRIDE TO BE.

It was so good that I laughed."

----------

-- WE HAVE THE MIND OF CHRIST

(c) 2016 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 26 February, 2017

For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But
we have the mind of Christ. Who hath directed the Spirit of the LORD,
or being his counsellor hath taught him? " [1 Corinthians 2:9-16; Isaiah
40:13 (KJV)]

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER @ 0259 HOURS ON 23 FEBRUARY 2017:
"Martyrs for The faith are now saints in heaven."

ROBERT (***@ALIVE.NOW) @ 1943 HOURS ON 23 FEBRUARY 2017: "But whoever
loses their life for the sake of Jesus, their lives will be saved, and
they will walk in *JOY* and *PEACE*."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER @ 0259 HOURS ON 23 FEBRUARY 2017:
"Yep, saints in heaven."

DOLF: "Your priests as saints and other pedophile lovers (*) which
brought the Eucharist to such disdain?

YOUTUBE: "LIBERA - Onward Christian Soldiers"

"WE HAVE JESUS ON THE CROSS
YOUR COLD LOVE (*) PUT HIM THERE.
WHAT IS NOW YOUR HUMAN LOSS.
FOREVER GONE AND DESPAIR."

-

MICHAEL CHRIST @ 1914 HOURS ON 23 FEBRUARY 2017: "To be with Him must
mean loss of everything else."

ROBERT (***@ALIVE.NOW) @ 1943 HOURS ON 23 FEBRUARY 2017: "That is a
*TWISTED* (EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #87 = #5, #70, #6, #6 = `avah (H5753): 1)
*TO* *BEND*, *TWIST*, *DISTORT*; 2) *TO* *COMMIT* *INIQUITY*, *DO*
*WRONG*, *PERVERT*; 1a) (Niphal) *TO* *BE* *BENT*, *BE* *BOWED* *DOWN*,
*BE* *TWISTED*, *BE* *PERVERTED*; 1b) (Piel) *TO* *TWIST*, *DISTORT*;
1C) (HIPHIL) *TO* *DO* *PERVERSELY*; 2a) (Qal) *TO* *DO* *WRONG*,
*COMMIT* *INIQUITY*; 2b) (Hiphil) *TO* *COMMIT* *INIQUITY* / #6, #1,
#30, #10, #30, #10 = 'eliyl (H457): 1) *of* *nought*, *good* *for*
*nothing*, *WORTHLESS*; 1a) *OF* *PHYSICIANS*, *A* *SHEPHERD*, *A*
*DIVINATION*; 1b) *OF* *FALSE* *GODS*) perception and misunderstanding
of the things of God that you cannot support with His words."

ASTARTE (***@TOWN.UR) @ 2236 HOURS ON 23 FEBRUARY 2017: "Well now, we
can't tolerate him acting like *YOLU* [Tetragram: #69 - EXHAUSTION / #21
- RELEASE]. Now can we?"

DOLF {noble, majestic wolf}: "Says the she-wolf ASTARTE as the
Phoenician goddess of fertility and sexual love who corresponds to the
Babylonian and Assyrian goddess Ishtar and who became identified with
the Egyptian Isis with Horus (ie. the twins Romulus and Remus in Roman
mythos) hanging and suckling from her tits, the Greek Aphrodite, and others.

ROMULUS
Romulus {citizen of Rome} was one of the traditional founders of Rome
{strength; power}, with his brother Remus {founder of Rome}. The twin
(EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #497 = #400, #1, #6, #40, #10, #40 = ta'owm (H8380):
1) *TWIN*) sons of *MARS* [ie. Pythagorean binomial nomenclature: c² (25
as #65 - MARS) = a² (9 as #15 - SATURN) + b² (16 as #34 - JUPiTER);
within Islam being 5x5 = 25 / #65 as #2 by Pythagorean any line
reduction / #1 by Pythagorean esoteric number #325 reduction] by a
Vestal Virgin, Romulus and Remus were abandoned at birth but were found
and suckled by a she-wolf and brought up by a shepherd family. Remus is
said to have been killed by Romulus during an argument about the new city.

YOUTUBE: "Hello my furry friends"

-

YOUTUBE: "Scarface - Say Hello To My Little Friend (HD)"

-

*YOLU*

@memeBrain [Telos: #1090, Super: #51 - Natural Guides and Nursing
Virtuosity; I-Ching: H47 - Oppression (exhaustion), Confining,
Entangled; Tetra: 69 - Exhaustion, Ego: #37 - Non-Deeming Action,
Government Administration; I-Ching: H40 - Release, Deliverance,
Taking-Apart, Untangled; Tetra: 21 - Release]

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #51 has 12 Categories: #1, #10, #40 = 'ay (H335): 1)
where?, whence?; 2) which?, how? (in prefix with other adverb); #3, #8,
#40 = Gacham (H1514): 1) a son of Abraham's brother Nahor and his
concubine Reumah; #5, #40, #6 = himmow (H1994): 1) they, them; 1a) they
(subject); 1b) them (object); #30, #5, #7, #4, #5 = zuwd (Aramaic)
(H2103): 1) *TO* *ACT* *PROUDLY*, *BE* *PRESUMPTUOUS*; 1a) (Aphel) *TO*
*ACT* *PRESUMPTUOUSLY*; #8, #2, #6, #30, #5 = chabuwlah (Aramaic)
(H2248): 1) *HURTFUL* *ACT*, *CRIME*, *HARM*, *WICKED* *DEED*, *A*
*WRONG*; #30, #8, #3, #10 = Chaggiy (H2291): 1) second son of Gad adj;
2) descendants of Haggi, a Gadite; #6, #20, #20, #5 = kakah (H3602): 1)
*LIKE* *THIS*, *THUS*; #10, #30, #2, #9 = labat (H3832): 1) to throw
down, thrust down, thrust out, thrust away; 1a) (Niphal) to be thrust
down, be thrust away, be thrown down, be cast aside; #5, #40, #1, #5 =
Me'ah (H3968): 1) a *TOWER* on the north rampart of Jerusalem in the
wall of Nehemiah; #50, #1 = na' (H4994): 1) *I* (*WE*) *PRAY*, *NOW*,
*PLEASE*; 1a) *USED* *IN* *ENTREATY* *OR* *EXHORTATION*; #1, #50 = an
(G302): 1) has no exact English equivalent; #40, #1, #1, #9 = Maath
(G3092): 1) the son of Mattathias in the genealogy of Jesus Christ;

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #37 has 5 Categories: #7, #20, #10 = Zakkay (H2140):
1) the head of a family of 760 exiles returning with Zerubbabel; #20,
#8, #4, #5 = chad (Aramaic) (H2298): 1) *ONE* (*NUMBER*); 1a) *ONE*; 1b)
*A* (*INDEFINITE* *ARTICLE*); #6, #8, #7, #6, #10 = chezev (Aramaic)
(H2376): 1) *VISION*, *APPEARANCE*; 1a) *VISION*; 1b) *APPEARANCE*; #8,
#9, #10, #9, #1 = Chatiyta' (H2410): 1) head of a family of Levitical
porters or gate-keepers who returned from exile with Zerubbabel; #10,
#5, #2, #20 = yehab (H3053): 1) *BURDEN*, *LOT* (*THAT* *WHICH* *IS*
*GIVEN*);

MICHAEL CHRIST @ 1914 HOURS ON 23 FEBRUARY 2017: "No sinner suiting
silly religious chatter theology need apply."

ROBERT (***@ALIVE.NOW) @ 1943 HOURS ON 23 FEBRUARY 2017: "No spirit of
anti-Christ has any authority over the believer. Their words are void,
and of no effect. You seek to kill and destroy."

YOUTUBE: "The Last Dalek in the Universe - Dalek - Doctor Who - BBC"

-

ASTARTE (***@TOWN.UR) @ 2236 HOURS ON 23 FEBRUARY 2017: "How like a
xian, or at least, xians like you. So, who is this anti-christ exactly.
Is he waiting for the return of your messiah, the missing *ONE* [EGO
(FEMALE) IDEA: #37 = #20, #8, #4, #5 = chad (Aramaic) (H2298): 1) *ONE*
(*NUMBER*); 1a) *ONE*; 1b) *A* (*INDEFINITE* *ARTICLE*)]. After all,
that *ONE* was due back about 2000 years ago."

ROBERT (***@ALIVE.NOW) @ 1943 HOURS ON 23 FEBRUARY 2017: "Jesus came...
That you might have life, and have it abundantly."

ASTARTE (***@TOWN.UR) @ 2236 HOURS ON 23 FEBRUARY 2017: "Really? And
he did this when? Oh, that's right. In reality you don't know but do
believe. You have no choice. Others do.

Snip[ped] [relevant and substantiating] quote [as being data] mining."

"This parable spake Jesus {He is saved/A saviour; a deliverer} of
Nazareth {Sovereign; one chosen or set apart; separated; crowned;
sanctified} unto them: but they understood not what things they were
which he spake unto them.

Then said Jesus unto them again, 'Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am
the door of the sheep. All that ever came before me are thieves and
robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door: by me if any
man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find
pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to
destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have
it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd [#462 = #6, #50, #6, #400 =
naveh (H5116): 1) abode, habitation, abode of shepherds or flocks,
pasture; 2) dwelling, abiding; 1a) abode (of sheep); 1b) abode (of
shepherds); 1c) meadow; 1d) habitation adj] : the good shepherd giveth
his life for the sheep. But he that is an hireling, and not the
shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf {lukos: from the
whitish hair; a wolf} coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the
wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.

The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the
sheep. I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my
life for the sheep. And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold:
them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be
one fold, and one shepherd. Therefore doth my Father love me, because I
lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me,
but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have
power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
[#462 = #6, #30, #300, #30, #6, #40, #10, #40 = shalowm (H7965): 1)
completeness, soundness, welfare, peace; 10) of human relationships;
100) with God especially in covenant relationship; 1a) completeness (in
number); 1b) safety, soundness (in body); 1c) welfare, health,
prosperity; 1d) peace, quiet, tranquillity, contentment; 1e) peace,
friendship; 1f) peace (from war); 1g) peace (as adjective)]'

- https://www.facebook.com/grapple369/posts/10154382500463527:7

Nous: #25
Time: 20:55 hrs
Date: 2017.2.3
Torah: #70 #50 #6 %81 = #45
Dao: What's behind it all?, Imaging the Mysterious
Tetra: #10 - Defectiveness, Distortion
I-Ching: H62 - Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding,
Preponderance of the small, Small surpassing

Latin: Advitor {Infinitely good God} Alt: Rah'el {Friend of God} {
1. PROTECTS AGAINST ACCIDENTS, MAINTAINS HEALTH & HEALS
2. TRADE & BUSINESSMEN
3. BUSINESS
4. Asau
}

#111 CE

- http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:8,col:9,nous:25

***@zen: 4, row: 8, col: 9, nous: 25 [Date: 2017.2.24, Time: 1258
hrs, Super: #462 / #67 - Three Treasures; I-Ching: H10 - Treading
(conduct), Tread Carefully, Continuing; Tetra: 48 - Ritual, Ego: #417 /
#25 - What's behind it all?, Imaging the Mysterious; I-Ching: H62 -
Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding, Preponderance of the
small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 10 - Defectiveness, Distortion]

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #462 has 16 Categories: #50, #1, #6, #400, #5 = 'uwth
(H225): 1) (Niphal) to consent, agree; #6, #1, #50, #400, #5 = 'antah
(Aramaic) (H607): 1) you, thou (second pers. sing.); #2, #400, #10, #50
= bath (Aramaic) (H1325): 1) bath, a unit of liquid measure, about 40
litres, equal to dry measure ephah; 2) (TWOT) a liquid measure, about 22
litres; #6, #40, #4, #10, #2, #400 = duwb (H1727): 1) to pine away, pass
away; 1a) (Hiphil) to cause to pine away; #6, #20, #30, #6, #400 = kaleh
(H3616): 1) failing with desire, longing, longing for; #20, #400, #2,
#40 = kathab (H3791): 1) *A* *WRITING*, *DOCUMENT*, *EDICT*; 1a)
*REGISTER*, *ENROLMENT*, *ROLL*; 1b) *MODE* *OF* *WRITING*, *CHARACTER*,
*LETTER*; 1c) *LETTER*, *DOCUMENT*, *A* *WRITING*; 1d) *A* *WRITTEN*
*EDICT*; 1d1) *OF* *ROYAL* *ENACTMENT*; 1d2) *OF* *DIVINE AUTHORITY*;
#6, #50, #6, #400 = naveh (H5116): 1) *ABODE*, *HABITATION*, *ABODE*
*OF* *SHEPHERDS* *OR* *FLOCKS*, *PASTURE*; 2) *DWELLING*, *ABIDING*; 1a)
*ABODE* (*OF* *SHEEP*); 1b) *ABODE* (*OF* *SHEPHERDS*); 1c) *MEADOW*;
1d) *HABITATION* *ADJ*; #2, #60, #400 = Piy-Beceth (H6364): 1) a town of
lower Egypt located on the west bank of the Pelusiac branch of the Nile
about 40 miles from Memphis; 1a) same as 'Bubastis' named after the
goddess of the same name; #6, #30, #300, #30, #6, #40, #10, #40 =
shalowm (H7965): 1) *COMPLETENESS,* *SOUNDNESS*, *WELFARE*, *PEACE*; 10)
*OF* *HUMAN* *RELATIONSHIPS*; 100) *WITH* *GOD* *ESPECIALLY* *IN*
*COVENANT* *RELATIONSHIP*; 1a) *COMPLETENESS* (*IN* *NUMBER*); 1b)
*SAFETY*, *SOUNDNESS* (*IN* *BODY*); 1c) *WELFARE*, *HEALTH*,
*PROSPERITY*; 1d) *PEACE*, *QUIET*, *TRANQUILLITY*, *CONTENTMENT*; 1e)
*PEACE*, *FRIENDSHIP*; 1f) *PEACE* (*FROM* *WAR*); 1g) *PEACE* (*AS*
*ADJECTIVE*); #400, #2, #30, #30 = teballul (H8400): 1) obscurity,
defect (in vision), confusion; #400, #2, #50, #10 = Tibni (H8402): 1)
contender for the throne of the northern kingdom of Israel after the
death of Zimri; fought for 4 years with the rival faction whose leader
was Omri; died after 4 years leaving the throne to Omri; #1, #50, #1,
#20, #5, #10, #40, #5, #50, #70, #10, #200 = anakeimai (G345): 1) to lie
at a table, eat together, dine; #4, #70, #20, #10, #40, #1, #7, #5,
#300, #5 = dokimazo (G1381): 1) to test, examine, prove, scrutinise (to
see whether a thing is genuine or not), as metals; 2) to recognise as
genuine after examination, to approve, deem worthy; #5, #20, #20, #1,
#9, #1, #100, #1, #300, #5 = ekkathairo (G1571): 1) *TO* *CLEANSE*
*OUT*, *CLEAN* *THOROUGHLY*, *TO* *CLEANSE*; #20, #1, #9, #10, #200, #8,
#200, #9, #5 = kathizo (G2523): 1) to make to sit down; 2)
intransitively; 1a) to set, appoint, to confer a kingdom on one; 2a) to
sit down; 2b) to sit; 2b1) to have fixed one's abode; 2b2) to sojourn,
to settle, settle down; #20, #1, #400, #40, #1 = kauma (G2738): 1) heat;
1a) of painful and burning heat;

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #417 has 20 Categories: #400, #5, #6, #2, #4 = 'abad
(Aramaic) (H7): 1) to perish, vanish; 1a) (P'al) shall perish; 1b)
(Aphel) destroy; 1c) (Hophal) be destroyed; #1, #50, #300, #10, #50, #6
= 'enowsh (H582): 1) *MAN*, *MORTAL* *MAN*, *PERSON*, *MANKIND*; 1a)
*OF* *AN* *INDIVIDUAL*; 1b) *MEN* (*COLLECTIVE*); 1c) *MAN*, *MANKIND*;
#2, #400, #10, #5 = Bithyah (H1332): 1) a daughter of a Pharaoh and wife
of Mered of Judah; #6, #400, #3, #8 = giyach (H1518): 1) to burst forth;
1a) (Qal); 1a1) to burst forth; 1a2) to draw forth; 1a3) to bring forth;
1b) (Hiphil) to break forth; #6, #300, #10, #90, #10, #1 = yetsa'
(Aramaic) (H3319): 1) (Shaphel) to bring to an end, finish, bring out to
an end; #20, #40, #7, #200, #100, #10, #40 = mizraq (H4219): 1) bowl,
basin; 1a) bowl (for wine); 1b) basin (vessel for throwing or tossing a
liquid); #6, #30, #40, #10, #300, #1, #30 = Miysha'el (H4332): 1) the
godly friend of Daniel who Nebuchadnezzar renamed Meshach; one of the
three friends who with Daniel refused to make themselves unclean by
eating food from the king's table which went against the dietary laws
which God had given the Jews; also one of the three who were thrown into
the fiery furnace for refusing to bow down to a graven image of
Nebuchadnezzar and who were saved by the angel of the Lord; 2) a son of
Uzziel and a cousin of Moses and Aaron; 3) one of those who stood at the
left hand of Ezra when he read the law to the people; #40, #300, #2,
#70, #5 = soba` (H7648): 1) satiety, abundance, fullness; 1a) satiety;
1b) abundance; #6, #300, #40, #70, #1 = Shim`a' (H8092): 1) son of David
by Bathsheba; 2) brother of David, the 3rd son of Jesse; 3) a Gershonite
Levite, father of Berachiah, and grandfather of Asaph; 4) a Merarite
Levite, son of Uzzah, and father of Haggiah; 2a) also 'Shammah',
'Shimma', and 'Shimeah'; #300, #50, #1, #6, #50, #10 = sin'ah (H8135):
1) *HATING*, *HATRED*, *HATE*; 1a) hatred; 1a1) of man, God; #5, #400,
#6, #6 = tavah (H8428): 1) (Hiphil) to pain, wound, trouble, cause pain;
1a) meaning probable; #1, #50, #1, #9, #5, #40, #1, #300, #10 = anathema
(G331): 1) a thing set up or laid by in order to be kept; 2) a thing
devoted to God without hope of being redeemed, and if an animal, to be
slain; therefore a person or thing doomed to destruction; 1a)
specifically, an offering resulting from a vow, which after being
consecrated to a god was hung upon the walls or columns of the temple,
or put in some other conspicuous place; 2a) a curse; 2b) a man accursed,
devoted to the direst of woes; #2, #70, #8, #9, #8, #200, #70, #50 =
boetheo (G997): 1) to help, succour, bring aid; #5, #50, #1, #50, #300,
#10, #1 = enantios (G1727): 1) *OVER* *AGAINST*, *OPPOSITE*; 2)
*METAPHOR*; 1a) *OF* *PLACE*, *OPPOSITE*, *CONTRARY* (*OF* *THE*
*WIND*); 2a) *OPPOSED* *AS* *AN* *ADVERSARY*, *HOSTILE*, *ANTAGONISTIC*
*IN* *FEELING* *OR* *ACT*; 2b) *AN* *OPPONENT*; #5, #80, #10, #2, #1,
#100, #8, #200, #1, #10 = epibareo (G1912): 1) to put a burden upon, to
load; 2) to be burdensome; #20, #1, #20, #70, #80, #1, #9, #5, #10, #1,
#200 = kakopatheia (G2552): 1) the suffering of evil, ie. trouble,
distress, afflicted; #40, #1, #10, #50, #5, #300, #1, #10 = mainomai
(G3105): 1) *TO* *BE* *MAD*, *TO* *RAVE*; 1a) *OF* *ONE* *WHO* *SO*
*SPEAKS* *THAT* *HE* *SEEMS* *NOT* *TO* *BE* *IN* *HIS* *RIGHT* *MIND*;
#70, #3, #4, #70, #70, #200 = ogdoos (G3590): 1) the eighth; #80, #100,
#70, #8, #30, #9, #70, #50 = proerchomai (G4281): 1) to go forward, go
on; 2) to go before; 2a) to go before, precede; 2b) to go before, in the
advance of another; #5, #300, #1, #60, #1, #50 = tasso (G5021): 1) to
put in order, to station; 1a) to place in a certain order, to arrange,
to assign a place, to appoint; 1a1) to assign (appoint) a thing to one;
1b) to appoint, ordain, order; 1b1) to appoint on one's own
responsibility or authority; 1b2) to appoint mutually, ie. agree upon;

There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings.

And many of them said, He hath a devil {daimonion: a daemonic being; by
extension a deity:--devil, god}, and is mad {#417 = #40, #1, #10, #50,
#5, #300, #1, #10 = mainomai (G3105): 1) to be mad, to rave; 1a) of one
who so speaks that he seems not to be in his right mind); to rave as a
'maniac':--be beside self as mad}; why hear ye him? Others said, These
are not the words of him that hath a devil {daimonizomai: to be
exercised by a daemon:--to have or be vexed with, be possessed with
devil}. Can a devil {daimonion: a daemonic being; by extension a
deity:--devil, god} open the eyes of the blind? And it was at Jerusalem
{vision of peace} the feast of the dedication, and it was winter.

And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon’s {peaceable; perfect; one who
recompenses} porch. Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto
him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell
us plainly.

Jesus answered them, 'I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I
do in my Father’s name, they bear witness of me. But ye believe not,
because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. My sheep hear my
voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal
life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out
of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no
man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. I and my Father are
one." [John 10:6 -30 (KJV)]

EXCERPT FROM: "THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND FREEMASONRY WAS STARTED BY THE
ROMAN CAESARS AND NOT JESUS"

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indQlE5Uk4zVEN6RTQ

EXPERTS FROM: "VOX POPULI: FAKED NEWS AND ITS CONSEQUENCE WITHIN THE
HOME OF THE BRAVE, LAND OF THE FREE AS LA LA LAND (ie. a fanciful state
or *dreamworld*; Los Angeles or Hollywood, especially with regard to the
film and television industry)"

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indc3dyQ2JFcUg0SDQ

----------

Eat ***@t {an exclamation expressing anger or contempt for, or rejection
of, someone}.

That the anal expulsiveness (ie. is the state of a person who exhibits
cruelty, emotional outbursts, disorganization, self-confidence,
sometimes artistic ability, generosity, rebelliousness and general
carelessness) of your repulsive conduct is just palpable and its rigour
mortis, as the stiffened empathy that is only given to a pretension of
purpose as anal fixation (ie. the term 'anal', is here used for people
who need things done only in specific ways and which may culminate in
the presentation of either a dishevelled, erratic personality or, on the
other extreme, that of a perfectionist)

Which is by grunt of presumptuous merit, transformed through a
transcendent birthing into an air of jocular reality.

Merely by a hemorrhoidal (ie. [Greek origins] meaning bleeding (veins),
from haima 'blood' + an element related to rhein 'to flow') passage of
pained sufferance of forbearance by you, to it's becoming as
self-declared virtue.

But it is only ever an overwhelming stench conveying its own
self-importance, which is never free of it's dwarfism (ie. inhibitor
upon any growth) as anal retentiveness (ie. commonly abbreviated to
anal, is used to describe a person who pays such attention to detail
that it becomes an obsession and may be an annoyance to others,
potentially to their detriment).

It's an essential stilted characteristic that is only ever driven by
instinctive wants as the consequential immature stage of any human
development, being a still-born purpose, as life so called.

Forever causing a fuss over manufactured obsessive attachments, which
are only made of things with no consequence and were neither conveyed
within the original and reasonable charitable statement made to you nor
relevant to the substance of the clear indisputable facts.

I have defined the complexities of this opposition from the perspective,
as being a composite lack of any sapient thought to any real depth,
conduct as repetitive use of idioms as mantras of opposition fixed by
symbolic associations to obsolete mathematical paradigms of *MIND* and
the re-packaging as thoughts of others which is then traditionally
characteristic of a skepticism, and narcissism as nihilism, in having
only a sensual consequence as its own defied claim to any reality.

In that, they deploy language as denial and which has its throne within
the basal realm of consciousness relating to the seat of its impulsive
desire and by its action as a lack of motion towards freedom from any
accountability.

A habitual action of anal extrusion (ie. a prolapsed fortitude of
courage in pain or adversity as being a poverty of theirs) exhibiting an
infantile psychosexual developmental stage in which thinking and
language is nothing more than an act of defecation as the major source
of sensuous pleasure where the anus forms the *CENTRE* of self-awareness.

This process of self psychology emphasizes that the development towards
realising the potential of any stable and integrated sense of self only
occurs through empathic contacts that are made with other humans. Who
as primary significant others are similarly capable of readily
conceiving of it's capability by the conveyance of the 'self-objects'.
By then having a recourse to the human anatomy itself for this purpose
(ie. the anus is like as opinion in that everyone has one), then grants
the broadest opportunity for an inclusiveness: "But the manifestation of
the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal...

For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews
or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink
into one Spirit.

For the body is not one member, but many. If the foot shall say, Because
I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the
body? And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of
the body; is it therefore not of the body? If the whole body were an
eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the
smelling? But now hath God set the members every one of them in the
body, as it hath pleased him. And if they were all one member, where
were the body? But now are they many members, yet but one body. And the
eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head
to the feet, I have no need of you.

Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble,
are necessary: And those members of the body, which we think to be less
honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely
parts have more abundant comeliness. For our comely parts have no need:
but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant
honour to that part which lacked: That there should be no schism in the
body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.
And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one
member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.

Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular." [1
Corinthians 12:7; 12-27 (KJV)]

Self-objects meet the developing self's needs by the practicality of
mirroring, idealization, and twinship, and thereby strengthen the
developing process itself. The process of a therapeutic and guided
development proceeds through the "transmuting internalizations" into
which the other gradually internalizes the self-object functions
provided by the person who is projecting such statements.

Your inherently ruthless sedition and relentless treasonable pursuit as
to the systematic violent extermination of another's disposition as a
natural and common law entitlement to a healthy, esteemed, proud and
dignified possession to a self identity as a formula of autonomy which
is distinct from yours as being an egalitarian right.

You have ignorantly declared such a principled life of mine, lived
mindfully, with prudent self-constraint in moderation, possessing an
ethereal integrity, and in the absence of any caveat upon its existence
as a pre-requisite detriment, being an adverse consequence which is
imposed upon the self-entitlement of another's existence, as then being
intrinsically incomprehensible as an irrationality.

That your jingoistic manner of cumbersome speech as epithets is a
paucity of interplay between word dynamics, nuanced ideas and argument
in absentia as to be more properly construed a psycho-sexualism, which
by it's compliance in association with multiple meta-elements (ie. but
not all of the following) which comprises my understanding of a
conceptual and practical definition of 'fascist' as category of
understanding:

a) xenophobic, racial or disease prejudice,
b) psycho-sexualism,
c) vehement anti-religiosity except your own belief, non-belief or disbelief
d) fascist characterizations (eg. this can be as simplistic as an
improper orthography of my name, by its depiction as Adolf)
e) deification of narcissistic ignorance (eg. this can be as simplistic
as an improper orthography of my name, by its depiction as dolt)

That this quintessential characteristic of racialism, psycho-sexualism
and implied hymenealism (ie. marriage as an institutionalised values
based religious belief, disbelief or non-belief), is alleged then to be
the cause of an utmost contempt for the autonomy as self identity of
others, sovereign authority, nature, law, order as fair and equitable
justice.

This fascist reliance upon a mind, body and soul encapsulation by a
relentless submission to the PYTHAGOREAN HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER is
then the cause for your anti-socialism as a habitual nihilistic
disrespect (ie. made against the very principle of life itself as human
nature): "Behold, his hope is frustrated; indeed he is thrown at the
sight, at the appearance, of him. No one is so fierce that he could
stir him up, and who is the one who could stand before him?

Who has anticipated me in the works of creation, that I should repay
(him)? Is not what is under the whole of the heavens mine? I will not
keep silent concerning his falsehoods, and the word of strength or the
supplication which is in him. Who can strip off his outside covering?
Who can penetrate the doubling of his bridle?

Who can unloose the doors of his face? Round about his teeth is
terror." Job 41:1-6 (Aramaic Targum)]

As shown towards the permissibility of any AUTONOMY OF WILL as the
authentic instantiation of self-identity being then formulative of
autonomy which is intrinsic to the existentialism of human existence as
the conscious reality of the homo[ios] sapien[t] that is substantiated,
not as any authentic reality. But which is primarily focused upon needs
of immediacy, self preservation and desire as the fount of opinion, that
is driven by an animal nature as absent of any higher reasoning faculty,
as which is instantiated within the temporal reality in then the cause
for reasoning and rationality.

That I have a Natural / Common Law entitlement as an egalitarian HUMAN
RIGHT to hold a religious belief about a self-identity as formula of
autonomy which is unshackled from the lustful impropriety of wanton
institutional impunity made against the individual right. Which has
historically occurred within Australia due to the Equal Opportunity and
Human Rights Commission's deplorable past investiture of its viability
as only being a prerogative for the basis of an institutional religious
ethos of life and to which we must subscribe. However it is nothing
more than a pious pretense made of a non-committal, self-focused, and an
uncaring copulation as the bestowal, by haughty contrivance of marriage
in being a self-entitlement of a dignity to cover a naked shame.

I have here CONSTITUTED, ORDERED, AND DECLARED PUBLICLY what is
reasonably and prudently considered an ABSOLUTE CONTEMPT directed
against the MATERIA PRIMA as the SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLES encapsulation of
the cause, means, vitality and continuity to our FEDERATION AS THE
COMMONWEALTH of AUSTRALIA and itself constitutes a barbarous
characteristic of a verminous, feral and proto-human ignorant state of
being that is publicly exhibiting and parading a lifestyle of
perversity, depravity as debauchery which is an undignified conduct that
is directed towards me and my factual basis to an articulation of a
Natural and Common law matter of fact and an egalitarian right conveyed
by a mathematical Intellectual Property as a theoretical noumenon.

In that, my virtuous victory in the possession of such a proposition as
the mathematical theoretical noumenon as an Intellectual Property which
is tangibly made on behalf of the GLBTI COMMUNITY and obtained by some
20 years of informal research within the field of metempirical (ie. the
branch of philosophy that deals with things existing beyond the realm of
experience) philosophy as the perennialist school of thought and the
metaphysical (ie. of things transcending what is physical or natural and
the temporal reality) theology as supposedly Torah compliant Kabbalistic
thought to then define as an element of MATERIA PRIMA the attribution of
AUTONOMY OF WILL as being intrinsic to the SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLES
expressed by Queen Victoria within her gracious gift as the
instrumentation known as the LETTERS PATENT to FEDERATION of the
AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH of 1901 as then being a technology defined by
this mathematical theoretical noumenon as an Intellectual Property which
is my substantial basis for a declaration of the GLBTI COMMUNITY'S HUMAN
RIGHT which is unambiguously and clearly sustained by a dual universal
statement by Number as an undiminished tangibility of faith being a
robust belief (rather than just as non-belief or disbelief), in being
firstly encapsulated by the knowledge of a HOMOIOS rather than HETEROS
THEORY OF NUMBER consideration, and then secondarily as re-enforced by
an universal statement which is a singularity compliant with a DIVINE
FIAT and potentiality as the cosmological / language consideration of
the chronological circumscribing given to the 10 commandments as then
defining human consciousness by a cosmological anthropic principle.

I find this your last statement to be of such a magnitude of wanton
recklessness as a tsunamis of disregard made against the person, name
and dignity of another, without any consciousness of an accountability
for the consequence of hate speech as a habitual predilection of your
debauched life, as so lived indulgently to the expense and in the
uncaring, indolent manner as a detriment made of others.

JACO DAR (***@KOOKS) @ 0419 HOURS ON 26 FEBRUARY 2017: "A
homosexual military man is at a far greater risk of castration from the
barracks, than a homosexual man walking down the street. Most military
men come from traditional conservative backgrounds and would not be as
likely to come out of the closet as their flamboyant urban cousin."

ROYALTY3850 (JEWISH BUT SUSPECTED TO BE KERNEL'S ALTER-EGO BY HIS
CLAIMING BY REPRODUCTION AND OWNERSHIP OF HIS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
RIGHT) @ 0929 HOURS ON 24 FEBRUARY 2017: "You should hear me sing this song

Woo Ooh Ooh a Ooh,
Movin out and movin in
We’re goin to Vietnam again.
Woo Ooh Ooh a Ooh
Woo Ooh Ooh a Ooh
Woo Oah Hoo Hoo Haooh"

REDZAP78 (SOC.VETERANS & KOOKS) 1059 HOURS ON 24 FEBRUARY 2017: "Are you
posting from an alternate universe?"

DOLF @ 0632 HOURS ON 26 FEBRUARY 2017: "I reckon there would be a few of
them meatheads who'd be a good for a shunt and grunt by a rear-echelon
job as part of their regular duties ("in the rear with the gear").

"Have you ever been to Nam, you fat pig?" the Colonel suddenly called out.

I must find your fat pig ***@tting a tenner related quote (and now which
I have included below):

*TENNER*
- unit of currency
- a 10 inch erect penis
- girl who's a 10, but dates guys who are a 6 or under.
- [Slang]: a term for a 10-ounce Budweiser can, the beer of choice on
Maryland's Eastern Shore. This hard-to-find size of beer outsells all
others in that region."

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) BURKE @
0200 HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2017: "Are you coming on to me, Dolf?"

DOLF @ 0312 HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2017: "It's evil frog, Constantine ..."

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) BURKE @
0319 HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2017: "Dolf, you've been living solo for too
long now, dear. You need a real man in your life."

DOLF @ 0319 HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2017: "But me and Him (you know who)
have got this thing going on...

"To whom will ye liken me, and make [me] equal, and compare me, that we
may be like?" [Isaiah 46:5 (KJV)]

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) BURKE @
0334 HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2017: "TRANNY BOI WINS GIRLS' STATE TITLE:

Transgender boy from Texas wins controversial girls state title.

Normally I prefer my TS (ie. transexual) boys of Asian persuasion. This
one, seriously, is really not to my liking.

-
https://www.yahoo.com/news/transgender-boy-wins-controversial-girls-state-title-005123777.html

Discuss......"

DOLF @ 0429 HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2017: "Our grammarian turd philosopher
has post-war dysphasia, dyspraxia and dysphoria due to a lack of any
coherent first principles as existentialist basis for action and seminal
cause:

Ding-Dong = MIND {#1 + #2 = #3}
Pooh-Pooh = SCIENCE {#3 + #4 = #7}
Bow-Wow = OPINION {#5 + #6 = #11}
Ta-Ta = SENSE {#7 + #8 = #15}

*GRUNT*
- to utter the deep, guttural sound characteristic of a hog.
- A guttural noise made for several different circumstances: happy, sad,
yes, Is no, oh yes, oh god yes, *during* *sex* taking a shit
- taking a grunt is also known as taking a shit.
- to grumble, as in discontent.
- [Slang]: a soldier, especially an infantryman.
- [Slang]: a common or unskilled worker; labourer.

The opposite of a 'grunt' is a 'pougue', which is a derogatory reference
to pretty much anyone who isn't a grunt, but normally reserved for
Marines who work in an office or some other rear-echelon job as part of
their regular duties ('In the rear with the gear'). Call a pougue a
'grunt' and they love it, but call a grunt a 'pougue' and see what happens.

AN OVERVIEW OF DIFFERENT THEORIES ON LANGUAGE ORIGINS (FOUR IMITATION
HYPOTHESES)

From the desk of Western Washington University professor Edward Vadja:
'Linguistics 201: The Origin of Language':

1. DING-DONG: The "ding-dong" hypothesis bases the origins of language
on onomatopoeia. This idea states that language began when humans
started naming objects after a relevant sound that was already involved
in their everyday life. Examples include words such as "boom," "crash,"
and "oink."

These represent the sounds of certain objects, but it is unclear how to
provide onomatopoeia for silent objects such as a rock. It also does not
consider abstract ideas like love or justice, as there are no sounds for
these words. Also, this hypothesis does not supply words for grammar or
abstract items in the English language, so it is not hard to imagine
that these types of words are unusual and rare in most languages.
Onomatopoeia is such a small part of linguistics and varies greatly from
language to language. Because of these limitations it is considered a
limited hypothesis.

2. POOH-POOH: The basis for the "pooh-pooh" hypothesis holds true to the
involuntary nature of human speech. Through emotional response, language
and speech would have developed in tandem with human interaction and
primitive emotional reactions. Such sounds as "wa wa wa" or "ha ha ha,"
commonly used to denoted crying or pain and happiness or laughter,
respectively, would then develop into a more unique and case-specific
series of sounds in association with other emotions and interactions
(Vadja).

The problem with this hypothesis, however, is that exclamations, such as
the emotional responses that one might associate with these "pooh-pooh"
phrases, are in fact dependent on language instead of a basis through
which language can be created. For instance, the essence of emotional
response for pain is "ouch" in English, "oi" in Russian and "eee" in
Cherokee (Vadja). If there was a generalized emotional response that all
people made independently of each other, then perhaps there would be
some legitimacy to the argument. But those noises that we all do make
based on the stimuli of sneezes or hiccups cannot demonstrate a common
linguistic nature between peoples.

3. BOW-WOW: The "bow wow" hypothesis is the most popular but perhaps the
most far-fetched hypothesis of them all. Basically, it is the idea that
human language and vocabulary originated as a form of imitation. It is
said that language came from the imitation of animal sounds.

The problem that arises in this hypothesis is that a lot of words that
describe animal sounds in different languages are similar. For instance,
in English a pig makes the sound "oink-oink." In Russian the sound is
translated as "hyru-hyru" and in Chinese the sound is translated as
"oh-ee-oh-ee." As one can see, these words represent the sound of a
single animal in different languages. The sound and pronunciation of
these words are not similar. The overall idea is that one’s language
determines how one interprets a sound, and since we have may languages,
one cannot prove that human vocabulary comes from them.

4. TA-TA: As commonly seen in primates, hand gestures and body movement
are important aspects of interaction and cooperation within societies.
Originally hypothesized by Charles Darwin, though not necessarily
supported by him, the "ta-ta" hypothesis states that language and the
development of sound was generated to support the hand gestures and
movements of the individual. So as to better demonstrate the meaning
behind the gestures, these sounds progressed into more and more distinct
words or combinations of sounds inevitably leading to speech patterns.

Although plausible like many of the other hypothesis, the cultural roots
of varying hand gestures suggests that this is most likely not the
reason behind language. Where in some places nodding means "yes," in
others nodding means the opposite. Such distinct cultural differences
implies that this is not a sound hypothesis.

-
http://originsofhumanlanguage.blogspot.com.au/2011/04/ding-dong-pooh-pooh-bow-wow-and-ta-ta.html

*RING* *A* *DING* *DING* (adjective):
- a Frank Sinatra-ism for a woman's vagina;
- floozy available for throw away sex;
- an exclamation to be uttered in the presence of women of easy virtue.
[cf: www.urbandictionary.com]

Kernel you are just a dumb ***@ck with ***@t for brains."

% (***@KOOKS) @ 0612 HOURS ON 26 FEBRUARY 2017: "The woman I live
with say trust her I am not gay."

DOLF @ 0637 HOURS ON 26 FEBRUARY 2017: "Your fanny or hers?"

% (***@KOOKS) @ 0704 HOURS ON 26 FEBRUARY 2017: "You're the only
asshole around here."

JACO DAR (***@KOOKS) @ 0840 HOURS ON 23 FEBRUARY 2017: "Mothers
never want to believe that their sons didn't grow up to be a man.

Trust me she knows, because women are very intuitive. A mother never
wants to think about her son eating an assho[l]e instead of pussy. She
would be running for the soap bottle quicker than you could say shit.

Yo momma is smarter than you."
Post by Jack G.
*SLANDER* *AND* *HATE* *SPEECH* *AMERICANS* *DIRECTED* *TOWARDS* *ME*
*MEANS* *THAT* *THERE* *NO* *MORE* *TRUST* *OR* *REGARD* *BETWEEN* *US*
*AND* *I* *HAVE* *HAD* *ENOUGH*.
Such that, I am shortly going to write an email to the American
Consulate so as advise that I rescind all access to my Natural / Common
Law articulation of a mathematical theoretical noumenon as Intellect
Property known as Grapple369.
YOU HAVE COMMITTED A GREAT GRIEVOUS SIN OF BLASPHEMY AGAINST ALMIGHTY
GOD: "...Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for
the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.'"
[Exodus 20:7 (KJV)]
Bill Heidrick's OTO (US) Grand Masonic Lodge (example AUM belief system
as HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER belief system) Hebrew Lexicon as Gematria
dictionary is not provided within my Intellectual Property for which I
claim all rights reserved and there is no permission for a reciprocated
right of use of this HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER as a mathematical
theoretical noumenon which defines the meta-descriptor prototypes that
are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as EXISTENCE is a
compliant Natural / Common Law statement of a truthful fact as
expressing an egalitarian right in the only and ultimate cause for
FREEDOM.
Post by Jack G.
There will shortly be enacted a total, immutable and irredeemable
exclusion against all orders of Freemasonry worldwide due to their
unrepentant blasphemy against Almighty God is anticipated to take effect
and against the entire population of the United States of America by
presentment of this document as evidence within a "CONTESTED HEARING"
for Case No: G13559325 scheduled at the Sales Magistrates Court on 12
April, 2017.
A temporary stay and reprieve may be obtained upon that day, as an
objection made as to whether the Magistrate determining this matter has
any association with Freemasonry, Roman Catholicism or any other
Institutional practice, belief or fraternity which I feel renders him
incapable of impartial judgment. I will convey later within this
document, the justification for the only recourse available to United
States of America as nation and peoples against whom I have lost all
a) An appropriate the recognition of my strategic #CENTRE as
anti-terrorism intervention made of 13 - 17 September 2001;
b) The OTO (US) Grand Masonic Lodge on behalf of all Freemasons grants
permission for the free use associated to their Hebrew Lexicon as
Gematria dictionary as A-U-M Intellectual Property rights,
c) An immediate payment by 12 April, 2017 (ie. if no temporary stay and
reprieve is obtained) of a bounty fee given the provision of the modus
operandi as head of your bellicose enemy (eg. *$25* *million* *plus*
*compounding* *interest* *as* *a* *reward* *for* *the* *capture* *of*
*Osama* *bin* *Laden*); and
d) An signed undertaking to make a further payment financial restitution
which is yet to be determined for the great personal offence and
*blasphemy* of sacred things perpetuated by the unrelenting Internet
culture of the dehumanisation by targeted me through stalking, slander
and anti-homosexual hate speech from American citizens that is to be
computed from the time of the Victorian Administrative and
Administrative Tribunal of 7 December 2001 where the evidence of this
lawful claim was first made.
I'm going to force the United States of America as its citizens to be
undignified inhaving to beg of me, by being forced to show an
appropriate regard for Sovereign and Sacred things which another's GOD
ORDAINED ENTITLEMENT.
THIS IS TO CONFIRM THAT THERE WAS NO TRANSMISSION DELAY OF THIS MESSAGE
RECEIVED CONFIRMATION CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUEST NUMBER: 298892167
TO MY EMAIL REQUEST AS ALSO MADE TO MY LEGAL COUNSEL AND VICTORIA POLICE
At 1253 HOURS (AEDT) ON 19 FEBRUARY 2017 I received a telephone call
from [INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER] technical support in relation to the
THREE mandatory Customer Service questions which I have reasonably asked
of them.
hrs, Super: #307 / #42 - Generating Things, Reason's Modifications;
I-Ching: H60 - Control, Restraint, Articulating, Limitation, Moderation;
Tetra: 52 - Measure, Ego: #479 / #25 - What's behind it all?, Imaging
the Mysterious; I-Ching: H62 - Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small
Exceeding, Preponderance of the small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 10 -
Defectiveness, Distortion]
- http://www.grapple369.com/?time:12.50
Consistent with the computed metaphysical attributes of my GRAPPLE
mathematical theoretical noumenon associated with the voluntary time of
the customer service telephone call which is observed relative to my
temporal reality (and not that of the New Zealand Customer Service
Centre), I can determine a high probability of a "defectiveness and
distortion" within their administrative process, which I had
specifically described as a concern within my amended emailed Service
Request (ref: 298851382) made of 1047 HOURS ON 19 FEBRUARY 2017.
19 Feb 2017 01:01PM - by Customer Service NZ
change of number organized in task 298427154
called cust back adv adv this
cust like to know why his email was delayed for 2 hours
- adv customer this can be normal
THIS RESPONSE WAS INADEQUATE AND EXACTLY THE SORT OF "ADMINISTRATIVE
PROCESS OF DELIBERATE DERANGEMENT IN THE PROVISION OF GOODS AND SERVICES
AS CONDUCT WHICH IS A BREACH OF CONTRACT" OF WHICH I AM MOST CONCERNED
ABOUT.
THIS JOB HAS A CLOSED STATUS AND IGNORES THE CLEAR AND CONTRARY FACT
THAT I HAD SPECIFICALLY RESPONDED TO THE CONSIDERATION "ADVISED CUSTOMER
THIS CAN BE NORMAL" AND GIVEN FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS. THAT I DIDN'T WANT
JUST A HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIO OF MOST LIKELY PROBABILITY OF WHAT IS
NORMAL AS THAT IS TO SUGGEST I AM BEING ABNORMAL AND IS DEFAMATORY AND
EMPATHETIC TO THE MALICIOUS ACTIONS I AM BEING SUBJECT.
BUT THAT I WANTED THE "MESSAGE LOGS (FOR WHICH PURPOSE I HAVE GIVEN THE
Fri, 17 Feb 2017 13:02:53 +1100 and arrived 15:07 HOURS) TO BE EXAMINED
SO AS TO DETERMINE THE FACTUAL AND NOT JUST A PROBABLE CAUSE FOR THE
MESSAGE SERVICE DELIVERY DELAY IN ITS EITHER INTENTIONAL/UNINTENTIONAL
FAILURE OF A TIMELY TRANSMISSION.
AND IF THIS WAS DUE TO A TECHNICAL FAULT I WISHED FOR [THE INTERNET
SERVICE PROVIDER] TO EXPLICITLY STATE SO.
I ALSO EXPRESSLY STATED THAT I DID NOT WISH TO GET INTO SUPERNATURAL
(ie. OR SHOULD I SAY COMMERCIAL IN CONFIDENCE) CONSIDERATIONS, SUFFICE
TO SAY THAT THE SPECIFIC (SEVEN-FOLD ATTRIBUTED CHARACTERISTICS AS TO
CONSTITUTE A FACT) CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING AS COMPUTED ATTRIBUTES OF
EQUIVALENCE CONVEYED BY BOTH OF MY SPONTANEOUS SERVICE REQUESTS MADE TO
THE INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER, TO TIME OF 1507 HOURS AS THE FINAL
DELIVERY TIME OF THE MESSAGE OVER WHICH I AM CONCERNED AND THE PATTERNED
SYSTEMATIC INTERNET / TELEPHONE CAMPAIGN OF RELIGIOUS (ie. BUDDHIST AND
ROMAN CATHOLIC) MALEFICENT ACTIONS TO WHICH AM BEING SUBJECT.
IN MY VIEW THESE ARE REAL ATTEMPTS TO STEAL MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND
ANY FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITY.
In my view, sufficient grounds exist to pursue both these religious
organisations for a breach of my copyrighted Intellectual Property. And
since this is my Intellectual Property I'm not under any obligation to
seek permission from [omitted] as an Internet Service Provider. Except
to guide them in a most appropriate manner so as to avoid any vicarious
liability for the financial damages which are anticipated [as being] so
substantial that it could bankrupt and falter [omitted] as an
economically viable company.
THUS WHEN I SAID (PARAPHRASED), "THE PROVISION OF THE ACTUAL TECHNICAL
CAUSE: WHETHER AS TECHNICAL FAULT OR NOT, IS FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE
INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER AND MUST BE MADE AS A STATEMENT OF FACT"
And in regards to this, on the substantiation of FACTUALITY in relation
to the request for the "CHANGE OF NUMBER", I was advised by the Customer
Support services that this could be confirmed as such by an entry made
within my TOOLBOX account.
This confirms that at 1636 HOURS ON 9 FEBRUARY 2017 that my "order has
been received and will be completed within 2-5 working days. We will
send you a confirmation email when your request has been completed."
298427154 ###### Open CHANGE OF NUMBER 9/02/2017
MY CONCERN IS THAT THIS "CHANGE OF NUMBER" RESPONSE WAS ALSO INADEQUATE
AND EXACTLY THE SORT OF "ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS OF DELIBERATE
DERANGEMENT IN THE PROVISION OF GOODS AND SERVICES AS CONDUCT WHICH IS A
BREACH OF CONTRACT" OF WHICH I AM MOST CONCERNED ABOUT.
ACCORDINGLY, I RESPECTFULLY REQUEST THAT [omitted] AS AN INTERNET
SERVICE PROVIDER GIVE AN APPROPRIATE ATTENTION TO ADEQUATELY,
SATISFACTORILY AND COMPLETELY ANSWER TO THE THREE QUESTIONS AS CUSTOMER
SERViCE ISSUES AS A LEGAL ACCOUNTABILITY PLACED UPON THEM AN SO
DISCHARGE THEMSELVES OF ANY VICARIOUS LIABILITY OF CONSPIRATORIAL
INVOLVEMENT IN THE CRIMINAL ACTIONS OF OTHERS.
YOU NOW HAVE ONLY 30 HOURS OF THE ALLOTTED 72 HOURS GRACE OPPORTUNITY
AVAILABLE.
A FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS REQUEST WILL RESULT IN A BREACH OF
CONTRACT OF TENURE: 4 years 3 months A TERMINATION OF THE CONTACT AND I
HAVE HEREBY INSTRUCTED MY LAWYERS TO TAKE ANY APPROPRIATE AND
PROPORTIONATE LEGAL ACTION AS THEY CONSIDER NECESSARY AND ACCORDING TO
THEIR TIME AND RESOURCE CAPABILITY.
AS I INDICATED within my emailed Service Request (ref: 298851382) of
1047 HOURS ON 19 FEBRUARY 2017 that "this correspondence has been
forwarded to my legal counsel and the Victoria Police for their
information and prior to my preparation of more substantial statement of
complaint in relation to these criminal acts.
Nous: #19
Time: 18:25 hrs
Date: 2017.12.28
Torah: #10 #8 #6 %81 = #24
Dao: Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to Simplicity
Tetra: #58 - Gathering In
I-Ching: H57 - Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground,
Calculations
Post by Jack G.
Latin: Recordabilis {God who knows all things} Alt: Haziel {Seeing of
God} {
1. PROTECTOR OF PRINCES, SERVES TO UNCOVER PLOTS & TRAITORS
2. IN UNDOING THEIR PLANS
3. JUST RULERS
4. Ouestucati
}
David {Well-beloved, dear}
- http://www.grapple369.com?time:18.29
Recognizing Agreements, Keeping Obligations; I-Ching: H56 - The
Wanderer, Sojourning, Traveling; Tetra: 31 - Packing, Ego: #374 / #19 -
Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H57 -
Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground, Calculations; Tetra: 58 -
Gathering In]
SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #429 has 11 Categories: #20, #1, #2, #6, #400 = 'owb
(H178): 1) water skin bottle; 2) necromancer; 3) one that has a familiar
spirit; 1b) necromancer, one who evokes the dead; 1c) ghost, spirit of a
dead one; 1d) practice of necromancy; #6, #1, #10, #2, #400, #10 = 'oyeb
(H341): 1) (Qal) *ENEMY*; 1a) *PERSONAL*; 1b) *NATIONAL*; #3, #4, #6,
#400, #10, #6 = gadah (H1415): 1) a river bank; #6, #10, #7, #6, #200,
#200 = zarar (H2237): 1) (Poel) to sneeze; #6, #2, #8, #7, #6, #400 =
1) the nation descended from Heth, the 2nd son of Canaan; once
inhabitants of central Anatolia (modern Turkey), later in north Lebanon;
#9, #2, #8, #400, #10 = tibchah (H2878): 1) slaughtered meat, a
slaughter, flesh, meat, thing slaughtered; #1, #50, #5, #300, #1, #7,
#5, #10, #50 = anetazo (G426): 1) *TO* *INVESTIGATE*, *TO* *EXAMINE*; 2)
*TO* *EXAMINE* *JUDICIALLY*; #4, #5, #10, #80, #50, #70, #10, #200 =
deipnon (G1173): 1) *SUPPER*, *ESPECIALLY* *A* *FORMAL* *MEAL* *USUALLY*
*HELD* *AT* *THE* *EVENING*; 2) *FOOD* *TAKEN* *AT* *EVENING*; 1a)
*USED* *OF* *THE* *MESSIAH'S* *FEAST*, *SYMBOLISING* *SALVATION* *IN*
*THE* *KINGDOM*; #9, #1, #100, #100, #8, #200, #1, #10 = tharrheo
(G2292): 1) *TO* *BE* *OF* *GOOD* *COURAGE*, *BE* *OF* *GOOD* *CHEER*;
1) a part as distinct from the whole; 2) an assigned part, a portion,
share;
EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #374 has 7 Categories: #1, #8, #10, #300, #50, #5 =
chuwsh (H2363): 1) *TO* *HASTE*, *MAKE* *HASTE*, *HURRY*; 1a) (Qal) *TO*
*MAKE* *HASTE*; 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) *TO* *SHOW* *HASTE*, *ACT* *QUICKLY*,
*HASTEN*, *COME* *QUICKLY*; 1b2) *TO* *ENJOY*, *BE* *EXCITED*; #10, #8,
#100, #200, #50, #6 = chaqar (H2713): 1) *TO* *SEARCH*, *SEARCH* *FOR*,
*SEARCH* *OUT*, *EXAMINE*, *INVESTIGATE*; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) *TO* *SEARCH*
(*FOR*); 1a2) *TO* *SEARCH* *THROUGH*, *EXPLORE*; 1a3) *TO* *EXAMINE*
*THOROUGHLY*; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) *TO* *BE* *SEARCHED* *OUT*, *BE*
*FOUND* *OUT*, *BE* *ASCERTAINED*, *BE* *EXAMINED*; 1c) (Piel) *TO*
1) darkness, obscurity; 1a) darkness; 1b) secret place; #40, #200, #70,
#10, #4, #10, #40 = ra`ad (H7460): 1) to tremble, quake; 1a) (Qal); 1a1)
to tremble; 1a2) (earth)quake; 1b) (Hiphil) trembling (participle);
#300, #2, #10, #2, #10, #50 = sebiyb (Aramaic) (H7631): 1) flame; #5,
#100, #8, #40, #10, #1, #10, #200 = eremia (G2047): 1) a solitude, an
1) to grow weary, be weary; 2) to be sick;
"Hello [...], my name is Keenan and I am trying to get in contact with
FEBRUARY 2017.
Ref: #298892167: THIS IS AN URGENT REQUEST WHICH MUST LAWFULLY BE
COMPLIED WITHIN 72 HOURS AND BY 1955 HRS 21 FEBRUARY 2017"
DOLF: "You have failed given such dire circumstances to respond within a
rightful, duty bound, appropriate, and in a timely manner. Such that I
to terminate the contract."
0101 HOURS ON 25 FEBRUARY 2017: "My darling Pleasance and Your Colonel
are taking the bus to the Aquatic Park 20 miles north of Sunset Chateau.
We haven't rid public conveyance in many moons, but somehow, as I said
to my dear Pleasance, 'sometimes a bus trip can be romantic, my
succulent rose.' (Succulent rose...I just made that up and she laughed.)
Anywho, Pleasance said we should make a day of the whole affair by
stopping by Denny's (ie. America's Fine Diner as SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #429
= #4, #5, #10, #80, #50, #70, #10, #200 = deipnon (G1173): 1) *SUPPER*,
*ESPECIALLY* *A* *FORMAL* *MEAL* *USUALLY* *HELD* *AT* *THE* *EVENING*;
2) *FOOD* *TAKEN* *AT* *EVENING*; 1a) *USED* *OF* *THE* *MESSIAH'S*
*FEAST*, *SYMBOLISING* *SALVATION* *IN* *THE* *KINGDOM* / #6, #1, #10,
#2, #400, #10 = 'oyeb (H341): 1) (Qal) *ENEMY*; 1a) *PERSONAL*; 1b)
*NATIONAL* as that which assigned to the time of my telephone call from
CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING equated to Super: #429 / #79 - Recognizing
Agreements, Keeping Obligations; I-Ching: H56 - The Wanderer,
Sojourning, Traveling; Tetra: 31 - Packing, Ego: #374 / #19 - Argument
for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H57 -
Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground, Calculations; Tetra: 58 -
Gathering In} on our way home. Sounds like a plan, eh?"
BEING AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED