“Pepe the Frog”—triggers liberal loons....
Add Reply
burfordTjustice
2017-01-05 10:53:01 UTC
http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/01/04/wendys-tweets-then-deletes-hate-symbol-meme.html
T***@NO.TROLLS
2017-01-05 17:17:10 UTC
On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 05:53:01 -0500, burfordTjustice
http://www.foxs.com/food-drink/2017/01/04/deletes-hate.html
THIS MESSAGE WAS POSTED BY A TROLL. PLEASE DISCARD IT!
r***@gmail.com
2017-01-05 17:39:48 UTC
You are the real troll.
Muggles
2017-01-05 19:10:39 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by T***@NO.TROLLS
On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 05:53:01 -0500, burfordTjustice
http://www.foxs.com/food-drink/2017/01/04/deletes-hate.html
THIS MESSAGE WAS POSTED BY A TROLL. PLEASE DISCARD IT!
You are the real troll.
I've added that nym to my filters!
Maggie
RonNNN
2017-01-05 19:27:32 UTC
Post by Muggles
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by T***@NO.TROLLS
On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 05:53:01 -0500, burfordTjustice
http://www.foxs.com/food-drink/2017/01/04/deletes-hate.html
THIS MESSAGE WAS POSTED BY A TROLL. PLEASE DISCARD IT!
You are the real troll.
I've added that nym to my filters!
Yet you change your fake email addy on a regular basis thus avoiding most
peoples filters.

Not to worry folks, she won't see this post since I am in her filtered
list, and I don't nym-shift in order for her to see my posts.
RonNNN
Uncle Monster
2017-01-06 07:45:42 UTC
Post by RonNNN
Post by Muggles
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by T***@NO.TROLLS
On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 05:53:01 -0500, burfordTjustice
http://www.foxs.com/food-drink/2017/01/04/deletes-hate.html
THIS MESSAGE WAS POSTED BY A TROLL. PLEASE DISCARD IT!
You are the real troll.
I've added that nym to my filters!
Yet you change your fake email addy on a regular basis thus avoiding most
peoples filters.
Not to worry folks, she won't see this post since I am in her filtered
list, and I don't nym-shift in order for her to see my posts.
--
RonNNN
I see just about everyone's posts. Google Groups is like me and has no filters. Hey! That makes me like Trump! ヽ(•‿•)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster