President Obama Awards Himself Distinguished Public Service Medal
burfordTjustice
2017-01-05 17:06:12 UTC
What a hack!

President Obama Awards Himself Distinguished Public Service Medal

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/04/president-obama-awards-himself-distinguished-public-service-medal/
T***@NO.TROLLS
2017-01-05 17:19:41 UTC
What a hack!
THIS MESSAGE WAS POSTED BY A TROLL. PLEASE DISCARD IT!
Kurt V. Ullman
2017-01-05 17:24:20 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
What a hack!
President Obama Awards Himself Distinguished Public Service Medal
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/04/president-obama-awards-himself-distinguished-public-service-medal/
Actually this is nothing new and he didn't award it to himself. This
comed from the military and at least GW and Clinton got it and I think
Daddy Bush did too. A friend categorized it as sorta participation
trophy for presidents.
rbowman
Oh, like the National Defense Service Medal. Even I got one of those.
Buffalo
2017-01-06 22:14:00 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
What a hack!
President Obama Awards Himself Distinguished Public Service Medal
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/04/president-obama-awards-himself-distinguished-public-service-medal/
Actually this is nothing new and he didn't award it to himself. This comed
from the military and at least GW and Clinton got it and I think Daddy Bush
did too. A friend categorized it as sorta participation trophy for
presidents.\
How dare you try to confuse Burp&Fart with the TRUTH!!!
--
Buffalo