Could Trump sink any lower in his shamelessness!
Bod
2020-12-23 10:16:21 UTC
Trump announced 15 pardons, they included four military contractors
imprisoned for the killing of unarmed men, women and children in Iraq.

Those who pass his loyalty test get a ticket to freedom.

Trump is beyond contempt. That also goes for the shameless trumpets who
support this abysmally moral less clown.
Ken
2020-12-23 12:37:21 UTC
Post by Bod
Trump announced 15 pardons, they included four military contractors
imprisoned for the killing of unarmed men, women and children in Iraq.
Those who pass his loyalty test get a ticket to freedom.
Trump is beyond contempt. That also goes for the shameless trumpets who
support this abysmally moral less clown.
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2020/11/24/so-far-trump-has-granted-clemency-less-frequently-than-any-president-in-modern-history/

Obama, by comparison, granted clemency 1,927 times during his eight-year
tenure, including 212 pardons and 1,715 commutations.

Overall, Obama received more than 36,000 clemency petitions during his
time in office, by far the largest total of any president on record.
Petitions have declined considerably during Trump’s tenure.

If granting pardons and clemency makes one a clown, I guess Obama would
be the king of the big top. Take your TDS meds!!! What are you going
to do when Trump is no longer in office???
Bod
Did Obama parden anyone for killing unarmed men women and children?
Shadow
2020-12-26 15:43:02 UTC
Post by Bod
Post by Ken
Post by Bod
[...]
WARNING!!! Use that sort of logical argument with a sociopath
and YOU LOSE.
"People caught will small amounts of cannabis and children
killers. They're all CRIMINALS"
You ought to know better.
HTH
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
FromTheRafters
Celebrate!
trader_4
2020-12-23 13:54:35 UTC
Post by Ken
Post by Bod
[...]
This is kind of like the allegations of voter fraud. We have 100 affidavits! As if it's
the numbers that count. It's not. It's whether the affidavits are verifiable, credible,
make sense, corroborated or not. "I saw a truck with out of state license plates",
"Someone told me that they had someone tell them that ballots were counted twice".
Those are affidavits. Same with the pardons. It's not the quantity, it's who they are
given to and why.
micky
2020-12-23 18:15:45 UTC
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 23 Dec 2020 06:37:21 -0600, Ken
Post by Ken
Post by Bod
Trump announced 15 pardons, they included four military contractors
imprisoned for the killing of unarmed men, women and children in Iraq.
Those who pass his loyalty test get a ticket to freedom.
Trump is beyond contempt. That also goes for the shameless trumpets who
support this abysmally moral less clown.
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2020/11/24/so-far-trump-has-granted-clemency-less-frequently-than-any-president-in-modern-history/
Obama, by comparison, granted clemency 1,927 times during his eight-year
tenure, including 212 pardons and 1,715 commutations.
Overall, Obama received more than 36,000 clemency petitions during his
time in office, by far the largest total of any president on record.
Petitions have declined considerably during Trump’s tenure.
If granting pardons and clemency makes one a clown,
Another example of using "if" to suggest something one cannot show and
could never prove.
Post by Ken
I guess Obama would
be the king of the big top.
"I guess" is another method used to say something that's not true,
without sticking one's neck out so far.

You guess wrong. One doesn't judge by numbers but by who got the pardon
or clemency. Micah wrote, in the Bible, "Do justice, love mercy, and
walk humbly with your God." That's a reminder, if one doesn't know,
that some examples of justice should be tempered by mercy.

It's not the numbers that matter but what sort of people and crimes they
were.
Post by Ken
Take your TDS meds!!! What are you going
to do when Trump is no longer in office???
Smile. We still have M. McConnell to kick around. We may still have
trump -- it's up to him.
Bob F
2020-12-24 04:52:08 UTC
Post by Ken
I guess Obama would
be the king of the big top.
"I guess" is another method used to say something that's not true,
without sticking one's neck out so far.
You guess wrong. One doesn't judge by numbers but by who got the pardon
or clemency. Micah wrote, in the Bible, "Do justice, love mercy, and
walk humbly with your God." That's a reminder, if one doesn't know,
that some examples of justice should be tempered by mercy.
It's not the numbers that matter but what sort of people and crimes they
were.
And the fact that most of trumps pardons have been people he knew well,
and many that did not testify, to get the pardon.
micky
2020-12-28 05:45:35 UTC
Post by Ken
I guess Obama would
be the king of the big top.
"I guess" is another method used to say something that's not true,
without sticking one's neck out so far.
You guess wrong. One doesn't judge by numbers but by who got the pardon
or clemency. Micah wrote, in the Bible, "Do justice, love mercy, and
walk humbly with your God." That's a reminder, if one doesn't know,
that some examples of justice should be tempered by mercy.
It's not the numbers that matter but what sort of people and crimes they
were.
And the fact that most of trumps pardons have been people he knew well,
and many that did not testify, to get the pardon.
The only consolation is that anyone pardoned will not be able to plead
the 5th Amendment when called to testify.

Clare Snyder
2020-12-23 20:12:10 UTC
Post by Ken
Post by Bod
[...]
Clemency and pardons to those who deserve them - and not becuase of
anything they said or did for the president - that's what the
presidential pardon was instituted for.

Using the presidential pardon as a reward or bribe to save the
president's ass is NOT what it was designed for, and is totally
dispicable behavior. ANd to even THINK about a self pardon, or a
"pre-emptive" pardon for himself or his spawn goes well beyond any
concept of fairness or ethical behavior.

Thankfully his pardon of war criminals does not shield them from
international courts and I hope something is done to forward THOSE
persons to the world court to be dealt with. (and perhaps Trump with
them for crimes against humanity in this Covid travesty)
Arlen Holder
2020-12-23 20:53:18 UTC
Post by Clare Snyder
pardon as a reward or
Hi Clare Snyder,

Please stop your infantile trolling of this home repair newsgroup.
o I am documenting each request, to prove my point you will never stop.

It's interesting that only the sock puppets are responding to this
infantile thread, where the following sock puppets have popped up:
o Bod
o micky
o trader_4
o devnull
o Gary Jones
o Ralph Mowery
o Ed Pawlowski
o FromTheRafters
o Ken

For the permanent Usenet record, it's always the same cast of infantile
sock puppets ruining this newsgroup with their infantile political trolls.
devnull
2020-12-24 00:59:59 UTC
Is there a law that says Clare can't post off-topic?
Bob F
Has idiot Arlen EVER post on topic?
angelica...@yahoo.com
2020-12-24 14:25:56 UTC
Post by Bob F
Post by devnull
Post by Arlen Holder
Hi Clare Snyder,
Please stop your infantile trolling of this home repair newsgroup.
o I am documenting each request, to prove my point you will never stop.
Is there a law that says Clare can't post off-topic?
Has idiot Arlen EVER post on topic?
I think there have been two Arlens. One used to post home repair
stuff and complain a little bit about off-topic posts. This new one
looks like a sock puppet.

I can't tell for sure: Google Groups no longer will show me the
full headers.

Cindy Hamilton
trader_4
2020-12-24 15:24:01 UTC
Post by Bob F
Post by devnull
Post by Arlen Holder
Hi Clare Snyder,
Please stop your infantile trolling of this home repair newsgroup.
o I am documenting each request, to prove my point you will never stop.
Is there a law that says Clare can't post off-topic?
Has idiot Arlen EVER post on topic?
I think there have been two Arlens. One used to post home repair
stuff and complain a little bit about off-topic posts. This new one
looks like a sock puppet.
I can't tell for sure: Google Groups no longer will show me the
full headers.
Cindy Hamilton
You mean you think this one isn't the one that mounts his own tires in the
driveway? You may be right. I was wondering why he was suddenly on this
new kick. But then the real one only showed up here very occasionally and
it appears it was him here recently, with the long analysis of how to be absolutely
sure the catalytic converter on the kids car was bad. This latest stuff started
right after that, so IDK.
angelica...@yahoo.com
2020-12-24 16:04:41 UTC
Post by trader_4
Post by Bob F
Post by devnull
Post by Arlen Holder
[...]
As I said, I'm not sure, either. If the recent Arlen Holder stuff is the same guy,
I think his kids need to stage an intervention.

Cindy Hamilton
Ed Pawlowski
2020-12-24 16:45:37 UTC
Post by ***@yahoo.com
Post by trader_4
Post by Bob F
Post by devnull
Post by Arlen Holder
[...]
Exactly. Just look at his posting and you know there is a problem when
he lists the 13 posting for Bod's Permanent Record. He is not a stupid
person, just going a little off kilter.
Fred
Way off actually and he always has been that bad.
Rod Speed
They did a long time ago, have iphones and ipads in spite of him.
rbowman
2020-12-24 02:44:16 UTC
Two words -- Marc Rich.
Peeler
2020-12-24 08:59:24 UTC
On Wed, 23 Dec 2020 19:44:16 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,
Post by rbowman
Two words -- Marc Rich.
"Two words", you ridiculous, ever babbling drama queen? LOL
Bob F
Until you look at WHO they pardoned.
trader_4
2020-12-23 13:51:04 UTC
Post by Bod
Trump announced 15 pardons, they included four military contractors
imprisoned for the killing of unarmed men, women and children in Iraq.
Those who pass his loyalty test get a ticket to freedom.
Trump is beyond contempt. That also goes for the shameless trumpets who
support this abysmally moral less clown.
Don't forget the two corrupt GOP politicians, one took campaign money and put it
into his own pocket. I'm sure that caught Trump's attention, he admires guys like that.
Speaking of which, something came out about a week ago, got little coverage. Seems
that during the recent campaign, about half of the $1.2 bil that Trump raised went to
a holding company. Who runs that? Kushner and Ivanka. There is a federal court
case brought by a watchdog group claiming it was illegal and used to hide where the
money went. I think the alleged process is that the campaign is required by law to
disclose where the money goes. So, they list it as $600 mil went to XYZ LLC and that's
all that one sees, not where it then went from there. There is a grand jury working
on where the $120 mil Trump raised for his inauguration went, Ivanka just appeared
a couple weeks ago to testify on that.
devnull
Sniffy Joe Briben and his spawn are in bed with the CCP and not a peep from you.  LOL
Bob F
trump and family have been a lot more active there than Biden.
Jim Joyce
2020-12-24 05:52:53 UTC
Post by Bob F
Post by devnull
Post by trader_4
Post by Bod
[...]
I still haven't seen a good explanation for the secret bank account that
Trump has in China. It got reported a couple months ago but almost
immediately got drowned out by a million bigger scandals.

That's how Trump wins. The scandals simply come too fast, one piled on
another, that reporters and investigators simply don't have enough time to
cover everything.
Jim Joyce
2020-12-23 22:48:15 UTC
Post by trader_4
Post by Bod
[...]
You're right that it wasn't covered at length. I saw maybe 5 to 10 minutes
on the story last week, then nothing at all since. I assume it's being
looked into, but I don't know. In addition to Ivanka, I think Melania also
had to testify in front of the grand jury, and I think it was Eric who
testified a while back. If there's something there, I hope they follow the
trail. If it's nothing, I'd like to hear that, too.

I'll say this, though. When Pres Trump talks about pardons for his 3 grown
children and we out here in the peanut gallery say they don't need pardons
because they haven't done anything, we should probably take a step back and
believe that Trump knows more about the illegal stuff his kids have been
doing than we do. If he thinks they need pardons, they probably do.
Arlen Holder
2020-12-24 00:31:34 UTC
Post by Jim Joyce
t it wasn't covered at length. I sa
Fancy that....

All the "highwinds" trolls posting their infantile payload in one thread.
Arlen Holder
2020-12-23 15:00:19 UTC
Post by Bod
Trump announced
Hi Bod,

It's easy to see all your socks because they're the only ones responding to
your infantile political trolls, namely:
o Ken
o FromTheRafters
o trader_4
o micky
o Bob F.
o Ed Pawlowski
o gfretwell
o Art60430
et al. (lots more as it's likely a single puppet master ruining this ng)

I realize you will never stop your infantile off topic political trolls of
this newsgroup, so I simply record, for the permanent Usenet record, yet
another request for you to stop the always off topic always infantile
trolling of this ng.

o <https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/IeWsNhcI8z4> 1st request
o <https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/H4Op24itYSc> 2nd request
o <https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/4LaCHEAeVcI> 3rd request
o <https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/a9PA9s8qYe0> 4th request
o <https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/a9PA9s8qYe0> 5th request
o <https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/t3aELZPELOM> 6th request
o <https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/0xUOnAWgTSY> 7th request
o <https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/QvoF1e448PQ> 8th request
o <https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/VUiT9yKf590> 9th request
o <https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/LtM7sFykZys> 10th request
o <https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/NrJh-7sqAcU> 11th request
o <https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/t3rBLpSfX9Q> 12th request
o <https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/nvjXQaRTG9Y> 13th request
Bod
Here's something for you to record>>>> get fucked you senile idiot.
Gary Jones
What are you going to call your little dossier?
Jim Joyce
He calls it the Usenet Permanent Record. I'm not kidding.
Ed Pawlowski
2020-12-24 01:26:12 UTC
Post by Jim Joyce
Post by Gary Jones
Post by Arlen Holder
Post by Bod
[...]
Yes, it also has my high school report card from 1963. The Permanent
Record is very important. Just look at the time invested in compiling
13 requests. This is serious stuff.
Bob F
Arlen is an incredibly stupid troll.
Ralph Mowery
2020-12-23 15:32:14 UTC
In article <***@mid.individual.net>, ***@yahoo.co.uk
says...
Post by Bod
Trump announced 15 pardons, they included four military contractors
imprisoned for the killing of unarmed men, women and children in Iraq.
It seems to me that there is a double standard in war.

Drop lots of bombs and kill unarmed people by hundreds or even thousands
like the US did to Japan in WW-2 is ok, shoot a couple and get sent to
prison.
Ed Pawlowski
2020-12-23 15:38:30 UTC
Post by Ralph Mowery
says...
Post by Bod
Trump announced 15 pardons, they included four military contractors
imprisoned for the killing of unarmed men, women and children in Iraq.
It seems to me that there is a double standard in war.
Drop lots of bombs and kill unarmed people by hundreds or even thousands
like the US did to Japan in WW-2 is ok, shoot a couple and get sent to
prison.
There are even rules in war but most is just plain horrific.
Smithsonian Channel recently had a six part series Apocalypse, The story
of World War II. If it repeats, watch it. Some scenes were hard to
watch, all original footage.

Then you have this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_truce
Arlen Holder
2020-12-24 00:32:39 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
el recently had a six part se
The question is which of the many infantile "highwinds" trolls is the
puppet master...

Where it's great that they post the same infantile payload to each thread
so that they reveal themselves as sock puppets _each_ time they post.
Ed Pawlowski
2020-12-24 03:32:39 UTC
Post by Arlen Holder
Post by Ed Pawlowski
el recently had a six part se
The question is which of the many infantile "highwinds" trolls is the
puppet master...
Where it's great that they post the same infantile payload to each thread
so that they reveal themselves as sock puppets _each_ time they post.
Its that micky guy. He sends me a check every month for participation.
Its a big help. I get enough to buy real cans of tuna fish instead of
cat food.
Thanks micky.
Bod
Hmm! he never sends me anything, I need to have a word with him.
micky
2020-12-26 11:20:09 UTC
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 23 Dec 2020 22:32:39 -0500, Ed Pawlowski
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by Arlen Holder
Post by Ed Pawlowski
el recently had a six part se
The question is which of the many infantile "highwinds" trolls is the
puppet master...
Where it's great that they post the same infantile payload to each thread
so that they reveal themselves as sock puppets _each_ time they post.
Its that micky guy. He sends me a check every month for participation.
Its a big help. I get enough to buy real cans of tuna fish instead of
cat food.
Thanks micky.
My pleasure. The payments have been scheduled again for next year.

But one thing I never understood: Are you giving your cats real tuna
fish, or were you eating the cat food?
Jim Joyce
2020-12-23 22:40:22 UTC
On Wed, 23 Dec 2020 10:32:14 -0500, Ralph Mowery
Post by Ralph Mowery
says...
Post by Bod
Trump announced 15 pardons, they included four military contractors
imprisoned for the killing of unarmed men, women and children in Iraq.
It seems to me that there is a double standard in war.
Drop lots of bombs and kill unarmed people by hundreds or even thousands
like the US did to Japan in WW-2 is ok, shoot a couple and get sent to
prison.
In the military, they call it the Rules of Engagement (ROE). It's part of
Basic Training so everyone gets it, plus there are refreshers from time to
time. There's no way those guys didn't know that it's a violation of the
UCMJ to just start shooting civilians.
Ralph Mowery
2020-12-24 00:58:55 UTC
Post by Jim Joyce
In the military, they call it the Rules of Engagement (ROE). It's part of
Basic Training so everyone gets it, plus there are refreshers from time to
time. There's no way those guys didn't know that it's a violation of the
UCMJ to just start shooting civilians.
I did not say they did not know the 'rules'. Just seems that if you
drop a bomb and kill many civilians it is ok, just do not shoot one or
10 at a time.

Who was it, maybe Gadaffi, that the home or government building was
bombed under Reagan ? Then years later seal team 6 took out bin Liden
and killed two others in the process.
That was fine and ST-6 were called heroes which I think they were.
Jim Joyce
2020-12-24 04:59:35 UTC
On Wed, 23 Dec 2020 19:58:55 -0500, Ralph Mowery
Post by Ralph Mowery
Post by Jim Joyce
In the military, they call it the Rules of Engagement (ROE). It's part of
Basic Training so everyone gets it, plus there are refreshers from time to
time. There's no way those guys didn't know that it's a violation of the
UCMJ to just start shooting civilians.
I did not say they did not know the 'rules'.
I know. I just wanted to put it out there that the US military has those
Rules of Engagement and they take them quite seriously. I'm guessing a lot
of folks who never served are probably unaware of how that works. Being 'at
war' or being stationed in any kind of hostile area doesn't mean they can
shoot anything that moves. You know that, but others may not.
Post by Ralph Mowery
Just seems that if you
drop a bomb and kill many civilians it is ok, just do not shoot one or
10 at a time.
In general, that's right. There will be plenty of exceptions, but that's
probably the norm. Aerial bombing is usually part of a sanctioned campaign
or operation which frequently comes with "collateral damage", while some
guy spraying bullets in an area where there may not even be any combatants
is quite another matter. The former might earn you a campaign ribbon, while
the latter will usually get you Court Martialed.
micky
2020-12-26 11:36:50 UTC
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 23 Dec 2020 19:58:55 -0500, Ralph Mowery
Post by Ralph Mowery
Post by Jim Joyce
In the military, they call it the Rules of Engagement (ROE). It's part of
Basic Training so everyone gets it, plus there are refreshers from time to
time. There's no way those guys didn't know that it's a violation of the
UCMJ to just start shooting civilians.
FTR, some (or all?) of the slime that trump pardoned were working for
Blackwater, but I think they were all in the US military before that.
Plus aiui the people they killed weren't violent anyhow. Certainly not
the 9-year old. Weren't they just angry at someone else? If so, they
don't need training to know that it's wrong.
Post by Ralph Mowery
I did not say they did not know the 'rules'. Just seems that if you
No, you didn't say that.
Post by Ralph Mowery
drop a bomb and kill many civilians it is ok, just do not shoot one or
10 at a time.
If there were a way to bomb only the proper targets, we'd do it, and it
would be required but the ROE and the laws of war. But there is no
way.
trader_4
2020-12-26 12:52:22 UTC
Post by Jim Joyce
[...]
Not only is there a way, that's exactly what we do. We do everything possible
to limit collateral damage with pin point strikes. And in many cases, the
collateral damage are scum bags that are living with the target, know who
they are and are supporting them. There is no comparison to that and
someone machine gunning down a group of civilians when there is no need
at all. The correct analogy would be responding to incoming fire in a
situation on the ground and while shooting at the enemy, accidentally hitting
some civilians.
micky
2020-12-26 13:02:15 UTC
Post by Jim Joyce
[...]
Trying is not doing.
Post by trader_4
to limit collateral damage with pin point strikes.
He said bomb. I said bomb. You're talking about missiles.

it's true we have been using missiles much more than bombs lately but we
haven't been fighting large wars. If we do that (and keep your eyes
open for the next 25 days) we will go back to bombing.

Bombing was usually targeted on military industries, etc. but not
always.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden_in_World_War_II

And in many cases, the
Post by trader_4
collateral damage are scum bags that are living with the target, know who
they are and are supporting them. There is no comparison to that and
someone machine gunning down a group of civilians when there is no need
at all. The correct analogy would be responding to incoming fire in a
I don't think he was making an analogy. He was making a contrast.
some civilians.
angelica...@yahoo.com
2020-12-26 14:00:38 UTC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guided_bomb
Post by micky
it's true we have been using missiles much more than bombs lately but we
haven't been fighting large wars. If we do that (and keep your eyes
open for the next 25 days) we will go back to bombing.
Bombing was usually targeted on military industries, etc. but not
always.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden_in_World_War_II
You had to go back almost 80 years for that one.

Cindy Hamilton
rbowman
2020-12-26 20:19:08 UTC
Post by micky
it's true we have been using missiles much more than bombs lately but we
haven't been fighting large wars. If we do that (and keep your eyes
open for the next 25 days) we will go back to bombing.
Bombing was usually targeted on military industries, etc. but not
always.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden_in_World_War_II
You had to go back almost 80 years for that one.
You could go back 50 years to Rolling Thunder, Linebacker, and
Linebacker II.
Bob F
2020-12-26 21:51:35 UTC
Post by Ralph Mowery
Who was it, maybe Gadaffi, that the home or government building was
bombed under Reagan ? Then years later seal team 6 took out bin Liden
and killed two others in the process.
That was fine and ST-6 were called heroes which I think they were.
I saw an interview with a guy at the scene. He and his family were stuck
in a traffic jam in the traffic circle. Ahead he saw a "soldier" holding
his hands up stopping the car. "no big deal", he thought. It was near
the green zone, probably some big shot going or coming from there. Then
there were gunshots. Many. He and his family ducked in the car. When it
was over, his son in the back seat had his brains blown out of his head.
He turned around and drove on flat tires to a hospital, and was told
they were already full. Got to another to be told his son was dead.