WE'VE BEGUN WATCHING THE 7TH COMPLETE SEASON OF "GAME OF THRONES"
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-16 14:44:33 UTC
Emilia Clarke is one of them rare beauties.
She gots a hawt bod with nice boobies.
Her ass is loverly round, not too skinny and none too fat.
I'd love to peruse her camel toe with my tongue...

Questions?
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-05-16 20:24:41 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Emilia Clarke is one of them rare beauties.
She gots a hawt bod with nice boobies.
Her ass is loverly round, not too skinny and none too fat.
I'd love to peruse her camel toe with my tongue...
Questions?
No questions but I do have a comment that might
burst your balloon. Emilia Clarke decided she didn't
want to do nude scenes anymore after the first few
episodes so she contracted to have a body double do
her nude scenes. So, she fooled YOU!
--
Yours Truly,
Gregory Hall

"Tsk, tsk. No one appreciates his brilliance, poor fellow.
(There might be a message in that for him.)"--Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

http://apprhondaleahkirkfries.blogspot.com/2014/05/rhonda-leah-kirk-fries-interview.html
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-17 01:07:38 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Emilia Clarke is one of them rare beauties.
She gots a hawt bod with nice boobies.
Her ass is loverly round, not too skinny and none too fat.
I'd love to peruse her camel toe with my tongue...
Questions?
No questions but I do have a comment that might
burst your balloon. Emilia Clarke decided she didn't
want to do nude scenes anymore after the first few
episodes so she contracted to have a body double do
her nude scenes. So, she fooled YOU!
Well, then I have even more respect for her.
Even my tongue does.
%
good then get it off my bell head
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-17 15:42:21 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Emilia Clarke is one of them rare beauties.
She gots a hawt bod with nice boobies.
Her ass is loverly round, not too skinny and none too fat.
I'd love to peruse her camel toe with my tongue...
Questions?
No questions but I do have a comment that might
burst your balloon. Emilia Clarke decided she didn't
want to do nude scenes anymore after the first few
episodes so she contracted to have a body double do
her nude scenes. So, she fooled YOU!
Well, then I have even more respect for her.
Even my tongue does.
good then get it off my bell head
And then you woke up...
LOL