Cyclists waste petrol
Add Reply
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
2018-09-08 12:51:45 UTC
When a cyclist uses a busy road, he slows down all the cars, making them less efficient, using a lower gear, overtaking, changing speed, etc. So you bastards aren't green at all.
The Peeler
2018-09-08 14:26:25 UTC
On Sat, 08 Sep 2018 13:51:45 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

<FLUSH the abnormal attention whore's latest idiotic attention-baiting
idiotic drivel unread again>
--
damduck-***@yahoo.co.uk about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL)
trolling:
"He is a well known attention seeking troll and every reply you
make feeds him.
Starts many threads most of which die quick as on the UK groups anyone
with sense Kill filed him ages ago which is why he now cross posts to
the US groups for a new audience.
This thread was unusual in that it derived and continued without him
to a large extent and his silly questioning is an attempt to get
noticed again."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
--
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your
stupidity."
MID: <e39a6a7f-9677-4e78-a866-***@googlegroups.com>
--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...
You have been presented with a viewpoint with information, reasoning,
historical cases, citations and references to back it up and wilfully
ignore all going back to your idea which has no supporting information."
MID: <KaToA.263621$***@fx10.am4>
--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
--
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a fucking moronic motorist."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class
ass hole jerk. ...You fit under unconditional Idiot and should be put in
mental institution.
MID: <VLCdnYC5HK1Z4S3FnZ2dnUU7-***@giganews.com>
--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."
MID: <obru31$nao$***@dont-email.me>
--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."
MID: <4d907253-b3b9-40d4-be4d-***@googlegroups.com>
--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."
MID: <***@dell3100.workgroup>
--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"the piss poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and
several parrots living in his hovel."
MID: <odqtgc$iug$***@dont-email.me>
--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"
MID: <***@Mars>
--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ
lower than your age, and I accept that as a reason for your comments."
MID: <***@news.eternal-september.org>
--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson Sword" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how
MID: <***@news.eternal-september.org>
--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable
sponging failure who will always live alone and will die alone. You will not
be missed."
MID: <orree6$on2$***@dont-email.me>
--
Richard to pathetic wanker Hucker:
"You haven't bred?
Only useful thing you've done in your pathetic existence."
MID: <orvctf$l5m$***@gioia.aioe.org>
--
***@snyder.on.ca about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious
mistake having him born alive -- A total waste of oxygen, food, space,
and bandwidth."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a shithole with no hot
MID: <otofc8$tbg$***@dont-email.me>
Bob F
2018-09-08 14:54:10 UTC
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
When a cyclist uses a busy road, he slows down all the cars, making them
less efficient, using a lower gear, overtaking, changing speed, etc.  So
you bastards aren't green at all.
And you just waste all the air you breath. And the bandwidth you spew
idiocy with.
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

And text consumes fuck all bandwidth.
BurfordTJustice
2018-09-08 15:12:46 UTC
Run them over with your big truck...

Oh wait, no big trucks in the UK....

nevermind

bastards aren't green at all.
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
bastards aren't green at all.
rbowman
2018-09-08 18:19:12 UTC
If it ain't a Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG 6×6 it ain't a real truck.
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
2018-09-08 18:24:26 UTC
Plenty 4x4s, which you lot call trucks. A truck is actually a lorry =
and
weighs 50 tonnes fully laden.
If it ain't a Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG 6=D76 it ain't a real truck.
Anyone with a BMW or Merc has more money than sense.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-09-08 16:21:39 UTC
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
When a cyclist uses a busy road, he slows down all the cars, making them
less efficient, using a lower gear, overtaking, changing speed, etc. So
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
you bastards aren't green at all.
us bastards just like to annoy yous bastards.....

---
https://www.avg.com
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
You bastards dinnae like it when you're cycling on the cheap shit non-steamrolled tarmac and the stone chips fly into your face. Ha!
alan_m
2018-09-08 18:08:10 UTC
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
When a cyclist uses a busy road, he slows down all the cars, making them
less efficient, using a lower gear, overtaking, changing speed, etc.  So
you bastards aren't green at all.
+1
Especially if riding in groups wearing lycra.
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
Cars aren't allowed to drive two abreast, so why cyclists?
g***@aol.com
It is illegal here. Nobody ever gets charged tho.
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
Police cars are perfectly capable of flattening cyclists, why do they not do so?
Rod Speed
2018-09-08 19:50:49 UTC
Post by alan_m
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
When a cyclist uses a busy road, he slows down all the cars, making them
less efficient, using a lower gear, overtaking, changing speed, etc.
So
you bastards aren't green at all.
+1
Especially if riding in groups wearing lycra.
Cars aren't allowed to drive two abreast, so why cyclists?
It is illegal here. Nobody ever gets charged tho.
Police cars are perfectly capable of flattening cyclists, why do they not do so?
Too much paperwork to do after doing that.

rbowman
2018-09-08 18:11:17 UTC
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
When a cyclist uses a busy road, he slows down all the cars, making them
less efficient, using a lower gear, overtaking, changing speed, etc. So
you bastards aren't green at all.
Around here they just run over the cyclists. If the F350 doesn't get
them the horse trailer will..

I'm becoming a pussy in my old age and really like dedicated bike paths.
Sharing narrow, shoulderless roads with traffic isn't my thing anymore.
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
Sharing them when there's a cycle path right next to the bloody road is insanity, yet they all do it around here.
Rod Speed
2018-09-08 18:47:18 UTC
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
When a cyclist uses a busy road, he slows down all the cars,
Yes.
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
making them less efficient,
Nope, more efficient.
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
using a lower gear,
Nope.
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
overtaking, changing speed, etc.
They do that anyway even without the cyclists.
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
So you bastards aren't green at all.
Yep, it fucks the environment more to produce
the fuel cyclists consume.
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
2018-09-08 19:31:48 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
When a cyclist uses a busy road, he slows down all the cars,
Yes.
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
making them less efficient,
Nope, more efficient.
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
using a lower gear,
Nope.
The most efficient speed for a car is to travel in top gear at low revs without causing the engine to splutter, that's about 40mph. Cyclists don't usually do that.
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
overtaking, changing speed, etc.
They do that anyway even without the cyclists.
Wrong, they pick the speed they like and stick to it.
They cause the cars to consume more, as I've just explained.
Rod Speed
2018-09-08 19:46:05 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
When a cyclist uses a busy road, he slows down all the cars,
Yes.
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
making them less efficient,
Nope, more efficient.
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
using a lower gear,
Nope.
The most efficient speed for a car is to travel in top gear at low revs
without causing the engine to splutter,
Hardly anyone drives like that.
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
that's about 40mph.
Nope.
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
Cyclists don't usually do that.
Most don't in fact have to change gear when
they come up behind some cyclists so they
are driving more efficiently at the lower
speed because the air drag is lower.
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
overtaking, changing speed, etc.
They do that anyway even without the cyclists.
Wrong, they pick the speed they like and stick to it.
Nope, they drive at the speed the speed limit allows.
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
So you bastards aren't green at all.
Yep, it fucks the environment more to produce
the fuel cyclists consume.
They cause the cars to consume more, as I've just explained.
Erroneous claimed, not explained.