which is the best paint??
Add Reply
kazu
2024-10-15 12:48:45 UTC
i live with my family, i am not rich as yet.

so anyway, in your opinion, which is the best type of paint to
use inside a flat??
h***@ccanoemail.com
2024-10-15 13:39:01 UTC
Post by kazu
i live with my family, i am not rich as yet.
so anyway, in your opinion, which is the best type of paint to
use inside a flat??
The best, most expensive paint over a poorly prepared surface
is a waste of time and money. Clean & prep & prime where needed.
Semi-gloss for high traffic, child-use areas and kitchen / bathroom,
where it will need to be wiped clean often.
Flat for the other rooms - it hides the little defects better.
John T.
kazu
2024-10-15 13:48:12 UTC
Post by h***@ccanoemail.com
Post by kazu
i live with my family, i am not rich as yet.
so anyway, in your opinion, which is the best type of paint to
use inside a flat??
The best, most expensive paint over a poorly prepared surface
is a waste of time and money. Clean & prep & prime where needed.
Semi-gloss for high traffic, child-use areas and kitchen / bathroom,
where it will need to be wiped clean often.
Flat for the other rooms - it hides the little defects better.
John T.
oh you are referring to a family home, no i am not married and i
am going to die alone.
Cindy Hamilton
2024-10-15 14:43:49 UTC
Post by kazu
Post by h***@ccanoemail.com
Post by kazu
i live with my family, i am not rich as yet.
so anyway, in your opinion, which is the best type of paint to
use inside a flat??
The best, most expensive paint over a poorly prepared surface
is a waste of time and money. Clean & prep & prime where needed.
Semi-gloss for high traffic, child-use areas and kitchen / bathroom,
where it will need to be wiped clean often.
Flat for the other rooms - it hides the little defects better.
John T.
oh you are referring to a family home, no i am not married and i
am going to die alone.
Everyone dies alone.

We can't recommend paint without knowing where you are. Your
use of the word "flat" suggests you are not in the U.S. or
(perhaps) Canada.

For my family home, I would use a flat latex-based paint
manufactured by Sherwin-Williams or Benjamin Moore, since
I have used those brands in the past.
Cindy Hamilton
rbowman
2024-10-15 19:08:27 UTC
We can't recommend paint without knowing where you are. Your use of the
word "flat" suggests you are not in the U.S. or (perhaps) Canada.
Must be regional. At least in upstate NY 'I have a flat to rent' would be
common usage.

Ed P
2024-10-15 13:53:50 UTC
Post by kazu
i live with my family, i am not rich as yet.
so anyway, in your opinion, which is the best type of paint to use
inside a flat??
Semi-gloss latex. Flat is OK but the semi is easier to clean. There
are white paints made for ceilings.

The blue "painter's tape" for masking works well.
Cindy Hamilton
2024-10-15 14:45:02 UTC
Post by Ed P
Post by kazu
i live with my family, i am not rich as yet.
so anyway, in your opinion, which is the best type of paint to use
inside a flat??
Semi-gloss latex. Flat is OK but the semi is easier to clean. There
are white paints made for ceilings.
Tastes vary. I'm interested in cleanability only in the kitchen
and bathroom. All other rooms get flat, with semi-gloss on the trim.
--
Cindy Hamilton