Home decorating tip
Add Reply
Ed Pawlowski
2024-05-18 17:27:31 UTC
This can be handy advice for any DIY project at home

https://www.gocomics.com/cornered/2024/05/18
Armada Racun
2024-05-19 15:53:59 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
This can be handy advice for any DIY project at home
https://www.gocomics.com/cornered/2024/05/18
Wife and I usually do any home projetcs in the nude.
You would be surprised how much it helps keeping conflicts and trouble
in check. The huge plus is celebrating the completion of the project.
Have to say never had any problems.
Cindy Hamilton
2024-05-19 16:30:37 UTC
Post by Armada Racun
Post by Ed Pawlowski
This can be handy advice for any DIY project at home
https://www.gocomics.com/cornered/2024/05/18
Wife and I usually do any home projetcs in the nude.
You would be surprised how much it helps keeping conflicts and trouble
in check. The huge plus is celebrating the completion of the project.
Have to say never had any problems.
Could have been tricky for us when we were building the workshop. I
think the neighbors might have complained, since we were working on
it every weekend for six months.

And the sunscreen probably would have blown the budget.
Cindy Hamilton
Retirednoguilt
2024-05-19 16:48:20 UTC
Post by Armada Racun
Post by Ed Pawlowski
This can be handy advice for any DIY project at home
https://www.gocomics.com/cornered/2024/05/18
Wife and I usually do any home projetcs in the nude.
[snipped]

That can be dangerous if you slip while using a sharp tool or a power tool.
Clare Snyder
2024-05-19 21:21:43 UTC
On Sun, 19 May 2024 12:48:20 -0400, Retirednoguilt
Post by Retirednoguilt
Post by Armada Racun
Post by Ed Pawlowski
This can be handy advice for any DIY project at home
https://www.gocomics.com/cornered/2024/05/18
Wife and I usually do any home projetcs in the nude.
[snipped]
That can be dangerous if you slip while using a sharp tool or a power tool.
Wallpapering can become a "sticky situation" too - particularly if
one of you gets carried away - - -