OT: My sign for today's Life Chain.
Add Reply
Hiram Panguitch
2024-10-07 16:05:34 UTC
https://photos.app.goo.gl/bARgjxRaxwE1GTe89
Those anti-choice motherfuckers aren't going to like it.
Abortion is MURDER...
Any woman who has one should be charged with First Degree murder, and
thusly and swiftly be executed...
--
GM
Execution is murder too.  If you are against abortion you should be
against execution.  Some innocent people have been killed that way.
Only a hypocrite would allow one type of killing while opposing the
other.  Barbaric.
I heartily endorse the death penalty and it should be *much* more widely
implemented...
It's a pretty dandy "deterrent"...
And besides which, it saves us taxpayers money in the long run...
The government could even *make* money by broadcasting public " pay -
per - view " executions...
Imagine the ratings...
--
GM
It is not a deterrent.  It is MURDER and you approve of it.
You are a vile subhuman piece of shit.
Hiram Panguitch
2024-10-07 16:09:09 UTC
If you are against abortion you should be against execution.
MORON!

Babies aren't and can't be murderers, you fuckwit.

But they are murdered by abortionists!

Fucking grow a rational brain, you scumsucking sack of shit!
Ed P
2024-10-07 16:16:07 UTC
Post by Hiram Panguitch
You are a vile subhuman piece of shit.
Thanks for noticing my better qualities. I see you drug this over and
cross posted because you like to stir shit.
Retirednoguilt
2024-10-07 17:22:16 UTC
Post by Hiram Panguitch
[...]
If or when your daughter, sister, wife, or mother becomes pregnant from
rape, or develops a life-threatening complication of a non-viable
pregnancy, I'll bet you'll change your attitude. And, anti-abortion
laws rarely prevent abortions. In most cases, the woman either travels
to a different location where the procedure is legal or resorts to
desperate illegal measures near her home.
Hiram Panguitch
2024-10-07 18:59:49 UTC
Post by Retirednoguilt
Post by Hiram Panguitch
[...]
From what?

I already endorse termination within the earliest part of the first
trimester for _those situations_ along with incest.
Post by Retirednoguilt
And, anti-abortion laws rarely prevent abortions.
Sounds like anti gun laws...
Post by Retirednoguilt
In most cases, the woman either travels
to a different location where the procedure is legal or resorts to
desperate illegal measures near her home.
We are a nation of states, not a monolithic republic of DC.

Let the states decide their best paths.
Retirednoguilt
2024-10-08 14:23:03 UTC
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Retirednoguilt
Post by Hiram Panguitch
[...]
From what?
I already endorse termination within the earliest part of the first
trimester for _those situations_ along with incest.
You are showing your profound medical ignorance. Many obese women,
especially if they have never previously been pregnant, may not realize
that they are pregnant during the first trimester of their pregnancy.
In fact, pregnancy can happen even before the young woman has had her
first menstruation. Those women, especially if they are obese, are less
likely to realize that they are pregnant than a women who knows that she
is late. In addition, maternal life-threatening complications of
pregnancy do occur in the 2nd and 3rd trimester and are commonly more
acute than those happening during the first trimester. Pregnancy
complications happen regardless of whether the pregnancy is wanted or
not or how the pregnancy happened, or how far along the pregnancy has
advanced.
micky
2024-10-11 05:19:07 UTC
Post by Retirednoguilt
If or when your daughter, sister, wife, or mother becomes pregnant from
rape, or develops a life-threatening complication of a non-viable
pregnancy, I'll bet you'll change your attitude. And, anti-abortion
laws rarely prevent abortions. In most cases, the woman either travels
to a different location where the procedure is legal or resorts to
desperate illegal measures near her home.
Regarding your last line.

When my mother's first husband, fiance at the time, graduated medical
school, a good state medical school, in 1930, they married. They had
thought he could make a decent living as a doctor, but the depression
had just started, and he didn't. He had an office with an apartment in
the back. Had to stay home every Mermorial Day, July 4 (Did Labor Day
exist then) Christmas etc. because travelers would have traffic
accidents and some of them had money or insurance and could pay for his
services. In fact people who can afford to take a car trip are more
likely to be able to pay. (Not everyoone was poor during the Depression,
and prices were lower, great if you had some money to spend.) And the
police knew that he was there and would take or send injured, but not
critical, people to him. He was just starting to make some money wnen
the depression ended and he died of disease, at age 35.

One of his classmates, who graduated when he did, didn't seem to be
struggling like he was. He had a newish car and other stuff -- I don't
remember if my mother told me details. This was the '30's. Around
1962 or 4, we saw in the paper that he had been arrested for doing
abortions. My mother thought and I think she's right, that he'd been
doing abortions for more than 30 years. Illegal, but at least it was
a trained licensed MD. And a more and more experienced one.
Retirednoguilt
2024-10-11 13:42:28 UTC
On 10/11/2024 1:19 AM, micky wrote:

[snipped for brevity]
Post by micky
One of his classmates, who graduated when he did, didn't seem to be
struggling like he was. He had a newish car and other stuff -- I don't
remember if my mother told me details. This was the '30's. Around
1962 or 4, we saw in the paper that he had been arrested for doing
abortions. My mother thought and I think she's right, that he'd been
doing abortions for more than 30 years. Illegal, but at least it was
a trained licensed MD. And a more and more experienced one.
His patients were relatively lucky. When I was still in training and
rotated through the E.R., I saw many septic abortions because abortion
was still strictly illegal (during the late 1960s and in the early
1970s). The women were desperate, generally poor and without the means
to either travel or afford to pay an M.D. who was doing them
antiseptically. A few of the outcomes salvaged both the mother and her
uterus but many resulted in a hysterectomy at best, but commonly, in
maternal death.