Mass Censorship of American Citizens Or “We Lose Total Control”
Add Reply
Dictator Hildabeast
2024-10-06 10:11:14 UTC
Twice-failed presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton said the quiet part
out loud during an appearance on CNN on Saturday.

Hillary Clinton appeared on CNN to discuss social media regulations.

Clinton said social media platforms must censor content or else “we lose
total control.”

“We should be in view repealing something called Section 230 which gave
platforms on the internet immunity because they were thought to be just
pass-throughs that they shouldn’t be judged for the content that is
posted. But we now know that is an overly simple view that if the
platforms whether it is Facebook or Twitter/X or Instagram or TikTok or
whatever they are. If they don’t moderate and monitor the content, we
lose total control,” Hillary Clinton said.

Clinton said phones should be taken out of schools.

"https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/10/hillary-clinton-says-quiet-part-loud-claims-social/"

Now the lying bitch is coming for our 1st Amendment. Is this the DNC's
version of our constitutional republic?
Ed Pawlowski
2024-10-06 14:20:48 UTC
Post by Dictator Hildabeast
Clinton said phones should be taken out of schools.
Kids would get a better education. Yes, some of the red states are
starting to regulate kids with phones.
Bob F
2024-10-06 14:49:09 UTC
Post by Dictator Hildabeast
Clinton said phones should be taken out of schools.
Kids would get a better education.  Yes, some of the red states are
starting to regulate kids with phones.
Reports are that without their phones, kids pay more attention to their
teachers, are more social, and happier in school.
2024-10-06 22:22:01 UTC
[...]
She did let the cat out of the bag, but then again this has
been known for decades. American Pravda -- the propaganda wing
of the democratic party -- has been doing this since before I
was born. We have added government censorship in social media
now too.

And the reason it simple. The "anointed" believe that if the
people were given all the complete information that was needed
to make an informed decisions, that the people would ALWAYS
chose wrong.

The democrats have not believed in freedom of speech for a
very long time now. Some do still, but they are in
the minority.

v Pravde net izvestiy, v Izvestiyakh net pravdy

Paul Arsenault
2024-10-08 18:27:32 UTC
Post by Dictator Hildabeast
Twice-failed presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton said the quiet part
out loud during an appearance on CNN on Saturday.
More bad news for failed former president Trump.

I fear that when they finally lock him up there will be no mercy.

Donald Trump's health questioned once again as he still has made medical
records public
Published on October 8, 2024 at 9:00 AM by Sharleen McAleavy

The US elections are drawing closer. Following concerns about former
Democratic candidate Joe Biden's health, observers are now turning their
attention to Republican candidate Donald Trump.
journalist claims Donald Trump health cognitive decline experts US election
© Justin Merriman / Getty Images

At the end of July 2024, Vice President Kamala Harris entered the race for
the presidency to replace current US President Joe Biden. In the run-up to
this, there had been numerous calls to this effect from both voters and
critics, who had repeatedly expressed concerns about Biden's state of
health. There were and are similar concerns about the not much younger
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Discover our latest podcast

The 78-year-old is determined to win the election on November 5 - but many
people are also wondering whether he might be too old to hold the office of
US president. Time and again, observers have questioned his mental health
due to his sometimes confused statements - experts even claim to have
noticed an increasing cognitive decline in Donald Trump.
Journalist warns about Donald Trump's state of health

As reported by the Frankfurter Rundschau and news.de magazine, the
speculation surrounding his health is now gaining momentum again.
Journalist Katie Phang, MSNBC presenter, is the latest to comment on his
age and what that could mean if Donald Trump wins the elections next month.

Katie Phang has ben a vehement critic of Trump on the news channel, and in
her segment Katie's Sidebar, she brought up Trump's health and asked her
viewers to consider a scenario in which his ailing health leads to JD Vance
as President.

She said:

Donald Trump who's currently 78 years old and regularly frequents
McDonald's, and loves his diet cokes would end his second term as oldest
president ever to serve as President of the United States.

She goes on to add that Trump 'refuses' to publish basic information about
his health. She emphasises that his lack of transparency could indicate
that he has something to 'hide'.

Kinda makes you wonder, what's he hiding?

She also brings up experts' alarm over his incoherent speeches signaling
possible cognitive decline.

She then talks about what would happen if Trump was incapacitated to lead
the country.

In that event, the Vice President becomes the President. Automatically.
So I'm going to state it plainly, J.D. Vance is a heartbeat away from the
presidency of the United States.

Donald Trump keeps his medical records under wraps

Indeed, concern over Trump's mental and physical wellbeing is growing, and
the fact that Donald Trump has not yet made his medical records public has
also been questioned.

Although it is not mandatory for presidential candidates to reveal this
information, it can be seen as a sign of transparency among voters. It is
an opportunity, therefore, to convince supporters that they are also
suitable for the presidency in terms of their health. Many former
candidates have done this in the past.

As reported by MSNBC, Donald Trump previously told CBS News in mid-August
that he would 'gladly' release his medical records and believed every
candidate should do the same. However, he has yet to do so.