when are we going to get cities on oceans?
Add Reply
kazu
2024-10-11 07:03:08 UTC
there is plenty of vacant land and even more ocean.

people can also live in space colonies.

ocean cities and space colonies, a middle class family will live
and work in a space colony and possess a vacation home on an
ocean city.

earth will turn into an amusement park.
micky
2024-10-11 08:58:43 UTC
In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 11 Oct 2024 07:03:08 +0000, kazu
Post by kazu
there is plenty of vacant land and even more ocean.
I don't rember the details but I think Mexico City was built partly on
baskets floating in a like. Well I'm partly right. I hate to quote
google AI, but it's late so " While not exactly "baskets," the statement
is partially true: Mexico City, originally called Tenochtitlan, was
built on a large island in the middle of Lake Texcoco by the Aztecs, who
used a system of floating gardens called "chinampas" to cultivate food
on the lake's surface,
kazu
2024-10-11 16:31:40 UTC
Post by kazu
people can also live in space colonies.
ocean cities and space colonies, a middle class family will live
and work in a space colony and possess a vacation home on an
ocean city.
earth will turn into an amusement park.
yes land has been reclaimed in many places, those next to seas
and oceans are in trouble.

actually with rising sea levels, those can be converted into sea
cities, the very first sea cities.
Woozy Song
2024-10-11 10:51:50 UTC
Post by kazu
there is plenty of vacant land and even more ocean.
people can also live in space colonies.
ocean cities and space colonies, a middle class family will live and
work in a space colony and possess a vacation home on an ocean city.
earth will turn into an amusement park.
But it will cost like a billion dollars to fly back to Earth. So only
Elon Musk or Sheik Yerbouti can afford that.
%
for them that's all they need
kazu
no, it will cost as much as an uber to a place 100 km away.
Max Demian
2024-10-11 10:54:02 UTC
On 11/10/2024 08:03, kazu wrote:

After the next big hurricane. <g>
Max Demian
kazu
2024-10-11 16:33:18 UTC
Post by Max Demian
After the next big hurricane. <g>
the sea cities will be hurricane robust, similar to buildings in
japan (earthquakes).